Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I know LOL My punjabi school teacher in gr.9 used to make fun of him but she did admit that the guy has talent

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gotta love the 90's (Page 2)" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Navi-

IF-Dazzler

-Navi-

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Heera Group rocked the 80s and the 90s!!!!!!! LOVE THE HEERA GROUP!! And then their production ma lil H DHAMI!!!!!!!!! wooot wooott!!!Wink

mittijalebi

IF-Rockerz

mittijalebi

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

Yeah my dad thinks the oppositeLOL Mostly cuz some of the songs, they have no meaning and make no sense. Like AmplifierStern Smile
OMG, amplifier is the worst song ever.  my dad calls it "gund."LOL

mittijalebi

IF-Rockerz

mittijalebi

Posted: 01 April 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Navi-

Heera Group rocked the 80s and the 90s!!!!!!! LOVE THE HEERA GROUP!! And then their production ma lil H DHAMI!!!!!!!!! wooot wooott!!!Wink
loved heera, apna sangeet, and alaap.

-midnightsun-

IF-Dazzler

-midnightsun-

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged

amplifier hmm... well i'll second my mother's opinion in this one..  'eh gana bananya hi kyon?' lolz... having heard it numerable times on the radio on the way home.. it failed to grow on me... :P

@navi: i'll second the h-dami comment... :D

jazzy has come a long way but the oldies are still goldies... :P

i think m going way past 90's... but the classics of the folk singers define punjabi music... :)

great post ravjot..

chhers.. rav :D

-Navi-

IF-Dazzler

-Navi-

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittijalebi

Originally posted by -Navi-

loved heera, apna sangeet, and alaap.

True that! Heera and Alaap ruled the 80s and the 90s and still continue to do so.....as far as Imran Khan is concerned...Amplifier is a nice song....not bad at all....yes the lyrics seem like blaahh but its new...the next generation will look at this like "waoooo this is niccce"...same with our parents they probably thought the same.....its a cycle peeps continues for generations.....lol....LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top