Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

MegaAngelzs

Goldie

MegaAngelzs

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tetuty66

Hey Amira you are right.
Its really so peaceful to get wait in rain. Embarrassed So what there's a possibility that next day you can catch cold. Tongue Wink LOL

ROFL Yhh i know!!
But i wudn't mind gettin a cold!! WinkTongue 
I still hav fun wiv a cold!! LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Rain of ROMANCE!! =P (Page 3)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Watching all these bollywood movies has totally corrupted my mind! :( lol

In the UK it rains like ALL the time so rain sort of lost its value. :P but there's time when I go out with my hair open and just lovee getting drenched from head to toe! It's soo adorable how in the movies, when the girl is standing outside when it's freezing cold and how the guy takes off his jacket and gives it to her. :$ Also how he protects her and they have a little dance in the rain lol.

Ahh I wonder when I'll find such a guy who would dance in the rain with me without thinking I'm a weirdo! lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzs

Drishti...

IF-Rockerz

Drishti...

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
evn i simple loveeeeeeeeeeeee rain!...its jus very very beautiful!...sumtimes while drenching in the rain i thnk my prince charming wud be on his way...hehehe
i jusss love rain..and dancing in the rain...whoa!...wat a feeling!
rain is soooooooo romantic...my fav weather :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzs

MegaAngelzs

Goldie

MegaAngelzs

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Watching all these bollywood movies has totally corrupted my mind! :( lol

In the UK it rains like ALL the time so rain sort of lost its value. :P but there's time when I go out with my hair open and just lovee getting drenched from head to toe! It's soo adorable how in the movies, when the girl is standing outside when it's freezing cold and how the guy takes off his jacket and gives it to her. :$ Also how he protects her and they have a little dance in the rain lol.

Ahh I wonder when I'll find such a guy who would dance in the rain with me without thinking I'm a weirdo! lol

OhMyGosh! Shocked
You live in the UK!? ... Mee tooo!!
Wow. What a coincidence .. LOL

Exactly hun! Soo true!! It does allways rain here!!
I just wish for once atleast, it could be sunny!! Wink  It's never Summer .. even IN the summer it's not summer!! ROFL But still .. i LOVE it ... it pours down .. i get drenched .. i dance i play and in the end it's the most amazingest feeling i have ever feeled!! Big smile

It is romantic how in the movies the guy and the girl have a romantic moment together in the rain!!
*sigh*
I guess it's just not possible here eh!?
Were asking for too much!! Unhappy

Here .. the guy is just too self centered and well loopy too get drenched in the rain with his gal!!
Although not all boys are like that!!
Somer are soo sweet and caring and who don't care who watches him.. aslong as he is with his girl .. he's the happiest!! Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top