Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

MegaAngelzs

Goldie

MegaAngelzs

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shopah0lic_xo

the rain is very romantic, whether you're outside in the rain or inside juat enjoying watching it :)

Exactly!! Wink
The rain just makes u feel happy and nourishes u wiv dellight!! xD
Even if ur looking out the window and extending ur hand 2 feel the rain dripping down onto ur hand it's just ... Awesome ... awesome ... awesome!! LOLBig smileTongue

DancingIt was rainin agen yesterday!!
I went outside agen and let the rain take me away!! ROFL

^^ I probably sound weird there ... hehe
Some people dnt like the rain!! Unhappy How can someone NOT LIKE the rain!?

ShockedShockedShocked
Sad .... very sad!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Rain of ROMANCE!! =P (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jiannax143

IF-Rockerz

Jiannax143

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maz_4_life

the rain is very romantic, whether you're outside in the rain or inside juat enjoying watching it :)

Exactly!! Wink
Even if ur looking out the window and extending ur hand 2 feel the rain dripping down onto ur hand it's just ... Awesome ... awesome ... awesome!! LOLBig smileTongue

ShockedShockedShocked
Sad .... very sad!!

lol i agree, i love the warm summer weather where it's sunny out and extremely hot
but rain and snow just make me happy loll, very pretty!

MegaAngelzs

Goldie

MegaAngelzs

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Maz_4_life

Exactly!! Wink

ShockedShockedShocked
Sad .... very sad!!

lol i agree, i love the warm summer weather where it's sunny out and extremely hot

Yupp!
Prettyy !! xD LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jiannax143

Ali

IF-Dazzler

Ali

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Rain is supposed to be romantic and it is Romantic.

When i was a kid, I used to have loads of fun in rain, jump, run and all sort of crazy things
I used to always fall in the puddle, and get my uniform dirty, then I used to go to my sister's class and she used to hold me by my ear and take me to the girls bathroom to clean, I was in 3rd- 4th grade. used to be fun,

later when i grew up and saw the commercial, I used to tell my mom Surf Excel Hai nah....hilarious

and today also I love rain and do the same thing and except going in the girls restroom

But here in NY sometimes when it rains, I dont like it infact I hate it. I dont feel like going out and getting wet as it is cold water, and dark sky and not very heavy. It Ruin my plans. I feel bored at home too then.
for example last weekend when there was a storm in the south and raining heavily in the north east tristate region it was boring...infact ruined my spring break weekend

But when it is slightly sunny, rains heavily and no breeze, I just love it. and specially drinking rain water is funny. The best thing is play soccer or basket ball in rain. U get to kick the ball out of puddle and splash the puddle on others .Funn

LOL

same here like said b4, love it when it rains heavily in the summer or spring time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzsJiannax143

Jiannax143

IF-Rockerz

Jiannax143

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ali

Rain is supposed to be romantic and it is Romantic.

When i was a kid, I used to have loads of fun in rain, jump, run and all sort of crazy things
I used to always fall in the puddle, and get my uniform dirty, then I used to go to my sister's class and she used to hold me by my ear and take me to the girls bathroom to clean, I was in 3rd- 4th grade. used to be fun,

later when i grew up and saw the commercial, I used to tell my mom Surf Excel Hai nah....hilarious

and today also I love rain and do the same thing and except going in the girls restroom

But here in NY sometimes when it rains, I dont like it infact I hate it. I dont feel like going out and getting wet as it is cold water, and dark sky and not very heavy. It Ruin my plans. I feel bored at home too then.
for example last weekend when there was a storm in the south and raining heavily in the north east tristate region it was boring...infact ruined my spring break weekend

But when it is slightly sunny, rains heavily and no breeze, I just love it. and specially drinking rain water is funny. The best thing is play soccer or basket ball in rain. U get to kick the ball out of puddle and splash the puddle on others .Funn

LOL

same here like said b4, love it when it rains heavily in the summer or spring time.

lol i agreee...the rain in NY is not very fun...especially cause it gets cold when it rains!

Ali

IF-Dazzler

Ali

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Talking about the rain and Itz raining here in NJ,
This time it was nice, but not in the mood to get wet

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 29 March 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged

I find rains really romantic because in the rain most of the time you would end up messing your makeup or have your hair all screwed up..and your lover would still find you beautiful.

I love rain and always have. The feeling of being immersed in water, yet still being able to breathe is not something you get to experience everyday.Tongue

MegaAngelzs

chimuli

IF-Dazzler

chimuli

Posted: 03 April 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Hey Amira you are right.
Its really so peaceful to get wait in rain. Embarrassed So what there's a possibility that next day you can catch cold. Tongue Wink LOL

MegaAngelzs

Post Reply New Post

Go to top