Miley Jab Hum Tum

Baby Track is April Fool Track - Page 5

Aaru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Natasha-

@aarthi.ramani- Ya from their expressions only anyone can tell that it's their prank !!! What is the use of bringing a couple in this show so that in the end the cvs can show this baby of them and this baby CANNOT be of any of the lead couples !!!

ok in the end they have to show its couples understand..... but girls prank still not sure how is its fitting....???? and that to in so little time they managed everything???????/ this is something i am unable to understand............ ๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Aparajhita. thumbnail
i agree yaar....

and april fool..gud gud...๐Ÿ˜†
sonamd thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
but dis is a bad way 2 fool 2 anyone. It shld be light hearted nt give shocks or tension n wen de news rch 2 de princi den it bcums a srs matter .
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i agree that its not the guys baby but the more i watch the more i think that there is no way that the girlz could be behind it.........

i don no wel wait and watck...
im loving the track though๐Ÿ˜†
Tarana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
three more days guys i can not wait to see Thursday's episode  
Tarana thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NidzCole_ArTi

I'm 100% sure it is Tanaaz and Bhaktiyar! Why else would they bring in a COUPLE?

For all we know Zaara must be their real child.

I was thinking same thing she must be their daughter on screen. but Zaara is not their real child because i think Tanaaz has daughter before she married to Bhaktiay and after marriage they had boy. so i am sure she is not their real child. :) 
Tarana thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: samratrocks

luving da track minus da vulgar dialoh=gues!

hahahha
Tarana thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Natasha-

Guys don't you all think that this track reminds of some movie.....'Masti'. I am sure this is girls prank and ria,tanaaz and bhaktiyaar are also involved in this prank !!! And as nidz said this baby will be of Tanaaz and Bhaktiyaar !!!

hey rai is gone:)  so i don't think so she was involved but i am 100% sure its girls prank making guys April fool hope so
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
if at all this track is a fool
already all boys impression is under stake

because all of them are thinking that yes we have done something wrong with girls before but cant remember
Tarana thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: farzanairani

if at all this track is a fool

already all boys impression is under stake

because all of them are thinking that yes we have done something wrong with girls before but cant remember

i agree with you. we saw lots of things which we did not expected to do from they don't remember at all at this time.