Bandini

24th March- Dukhi maan mera, Sun mera kehana!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Nupur9

IF-Rockerz

Nupur9

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Namaste & hello to my lovely bandini deeviyan..….here I am at your service for another gag-gag-puke-puke episode of Bad-ining!
Imagine what a life I have..…Wahan Kaam yahan Bandini..…..ek taraf Khai doosri taraf Kua!
So here i jump into the Kua!!
Gulp-gulp Sink-Sink!!!
The end!
Wish THE END of bandini was that eazzzeee too!
Ok Ok The episode starts with..….Arre wah! Ektaa Mai announcing THE END of the show, that was the good part, After 2 more years,
That was the bad part….Ok kidding!!
The show starts with another Version of Sherlock Holmes Series….This time the
series, the Mystery of the Stolen Girls!
Maa San-Tu discovers America, ok the picture the La-pata Ladkiyan. She is speech-less!
Wahan Baap kA Dulara Badi Moochi walla
Hiten Takes Papa-dearest back But Sant-Tu wants to go to Na-Na-Ji's house.
Badi moochi-kamal-akaal-wala-Hiten is confused.
Bahut-badi-moochi-but-smartie-pants DM is not confused by Santu's decision……Hail DM!

Next Mata Sat-Tu continues his Sherlock holmes giri! From here onwards there is ek ke baad confusion ke Tadke.
Some xyz gaavwala comes & Sant-tu conjures some story of payal-giri-gaav-mein story. With her microscope & hope
She looks at every nadiya & chaupara & Viola! discovers some damsel in distress!
Turns out the girlie is Bansu Ben!
Right then Halkat #1 & #2 comes. Bada Halkat Maulik is looking for chotta Miyan Halkat 2.
Maulik Narrates the wonderful incident to San-Dy. San-dy sees Taare Zameen par…shock-shock!
next Ma Sant-OO
Wants Bansu ben to come for Torals Godh Bharai rasam…..as all are ALWAYS invited to Mahyavanshi parivaar Guest house for
free lodging & food!

Next DM who is finally out of his Vaan-Vaas is looking better, fitter giving everyone jitter!
He is a happy man again….for un-four-seen-reasons. Toral-Kheemi Milap se he is khush!
Maa San-oo on the other hand is
a detective in stress. Her Karm Ka Dharam is bringing out stress lines on her face. Her eyes are focused on the all the
Not-so-decent people in the gathering.
There is battle of right-wrong-if-not-now-then-when battle is raging in her lil brain. The Screen freezes on her Bounti-ful face!

*nups pinches herself*
I am alive….I am alive..….even after going through this mental assault…I survived….Bhagwaan tussi great ho!

Scene of the day: I will make this easy. For me Dekho of DM!!

Dialogue of the day: *scratching my head….errrrrr…hmmm*

Moment of the Day: Frankly….none!

Verdict: Sant-OO needs to be nominated for Mahatamadom for Jhelloing all this nautanki….& us for Patience-giri for
jelloing this bin-story-ka-show!!!

Naari-Mukta Morcha needs to rescue Sant-OO..….Tring Tring…me calling!!!

Love Always

~Nupur~

Edited by Nupur9 - 24 March 2010 at 2:59pm

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreearanayanimvatsaahcirchhedaswetlana007swarajgiranilamistryprfanlalithacheruvuNiru.Dkanak123prk14Aamrasneteche_cmegha.pcloudzArsha85crazyballsushavvirazor12NDDgirlSri_Nidhibakrisanrajlovermd410Ayushi_01Gauri22sihucuteluvTheSnowmansoap-criticpunjabi#1Ruhani..Shahara3Jes75aparakshitijsoni-zee-SilverFlames-_xCIOT_Rach.fuzzyfaceRoarkanu rulzammoosMallika113surakshitaswan20niveditha*Piku*nikita_88pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "24th March- Dukhi maan mera, Sun mera kehana!" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Thanks a zillion Nupur,

Badi moochi-kamal-akaal-wala-Hiten is confused.
Bahut-badi-moochi-but-smartie-pants DM is not confused by Santu's decision……Hail DM!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Bounti-ful face LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...I remember Bounty the paper-towel. Santu will need it to wipes out the blood tears of the M-clan how about we shipped the loads of Bounty Papaer Towel. It will come handy for the m-clan  

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Loved your humor filled update TongueTongue I would love to give you hug...Please accept my virtual hugsHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Edited by anna44 - 24 March 2010 at 3:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur9

soni-zee

IF-Dazzler

soni-zee

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nupur fo ur written updateThumbs Up, i just love ur update bcoz its hilarious LOLand just love it and better than the episodeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur9anna44

Jes75

IF-Dazzler

Jes75

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Nice one Nupur ....atleast u made it humorous.....otherwise this one was a total Thumbs Down

Nupur9anna44

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Feel so bad for you dear.. we had a back to back rocking epis and when you stepped in back to those khissa pitta episodeOuch
HugFor chelofying this crap... atleast you got a glimpse of DM todayLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzNupur9anna44

svmi

svmi

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
thank  you for the update. first class as always . can't say the same for the show.   

anna44Nupur9

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Thank you Nups for your version of the episode which brings flavour to an otherwise 'phika' episode.

Nautankis always happen when there is a function or celebration going on at the M-mansion. So hopefully the evil duo will be exposed at the god-bharai. Though I feel sorry for the unborn kid whose arrival celebrations are also most likely to be clouded by a nautanki.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur9anna44ammoospyar-ishk

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nups for the update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top