Posted: 13 years ago
congrats jaz 2days comic relief was a calm one nt like yesterday wen 2 me it seemed like mahabarat 😆 so guy's say thanks 2 jaz for being wary 2day but i wish u did post a similar topic like yesterday coz i was in stitches da way we all were arguing over dutta 😆
@Sana: yesterday's was a gem...I think it will be sometime before we see another one like that. if mishal ever read that thread he'd die laughing.
and I cant believe u were so depressed over friendship going sour that u had another thread to stop the mahabharat in jaz's comic relief. 😆
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Sana: yesterday's was a gem...I think it will be sometime before we see another one like that. if mishal ever read that thread he'd die laughing.
and I cant believe u were so depressed over friendship going sour that u had another thread to stop the mahabharat in jaz's comic relief. 😆
😆 no shreya i enjoyed it but at da end we all was going mad cuming up wid crazy ways of taking dutta wid us 😆 so i posted da topic 2 stop everyone i was also thinking if mishal read dat he wud be in stitches or poor bloke wud be scared of us 😆
Originally posted by shabaza786

😆 no shreya i enjoyed it but at da end we all was going mad cuming up wid crazy ways of taking dutta wid us 😆 so i posted da topic 2 stop everyone i was also thinking if mishal read dat he wud be in stitches or poor bloke wud be scared of us 😆

I dunno abt mishal but I sure was and am in stitches at those crazy ideas.
Yesterday waz one krazzy thread ...!
got cramps in the tummy laughing .....!😆

I dunno abt mishal but I sure was and am in stitches at those crazy ideas.
😆 crazy dey were i cant believe we all gt 2 da point dat we wanted 2 give dutta a sponge bath and we were gona use parachutes go 2 da moon etc😆
Originally posted by Dew-drop

Yesterday waz one krazzy thread ...!
got cramps in the tummy laughing .....!😆
😆 shabz u was gnna become superwomen 😆 and take dutta

😆 crazy dey were i cant believe we all gt 2 da point dat we wanted 2 give dutta a sponge bath and we were gona use parachutes go 2 da moon etc😆

I think girls wanting sit on his head, shoulders and lap was the ultimate...i keep trying to imagine that sight.

😆 shabz u was gnna become superwomen 😆 and take dutta

U made me into a superwoman ....i m just a simple girl like Naku ..trying to woo Dutta wid her simplicity ....!😳

I think girls wanting sit on his head, shoulders and lap was the ultimate...i keep trying to imagine that sight.
we wud have been like monkeys 😆