SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fast trak

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by shonuu

there are sooo many beautiful pics of Rashmi as Thakurian Tapasya Veer Singh Bundela on Facebook! Ive saved them all!

hey what??? thakurain???????ROFL,,,, oh dear dear me...............................

hey sweety,,nobody called her thakurain even in the serial till now,,,but you are seriously unbelievable,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

lol if ur married to a thakur thats what u becomeSmile and I remember the naukrani at bundela house calling her that as well as those small children. I was just trying to say she looks sooo beautiful as a suhaagan, as Thakurian Veer Singh Bundela
Just like Ichcha is soon to become thaurian vansh singh bundela

A lady becomes a real suhagan when the husband accepts her. Tappu is just like one doormat in that house. Her condition is worse than Chanda. Chanda atleast has no husband. Tappu although has a husband is worse than a widow. Veer doesnt care an inch abt her. How can she become Thakurain?
Moreover shes falling in her own trap. Just wait and watch when Icha comes to the Bundelas. she will rule everyones heart and truly is the badi bahu so she will surely get all attention and power. Thakurain to ab aa rahi hai. Thakurain Icha. Smile Tappu toh bechari uski cheli banke reh jayegi..poor thing..Cry .LOL

not if the tappu2s have their way!LOLLOL its gonna be badi vs choti thakurian...lets see what happens....a lady is a suhaagan when she gets married....but dw tappu2s wont let tapu be unhappy for longLOL hahahaLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "beautiful rashami desai (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
and she still looks real gorgeous! all girls look lovlier when they become married

fast trak

IF-Rockerz

fast trak

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged

and she still looks real gorgeous! all girls look lovlier when they become married

The real beauty of a person is seen when the person is beautiful from the inside. With evilness written all over her Tappu can never be beautiful. Girls look beautiful and glow after marriage bec of the love they receive in their newly wedded life. How can Tappu glow when she has never seen happiness in her marriage. Woh to sirf naam ka sindoor aur mangalsutra pehanti hai.

Its dust over ur eyes SRKLuvr which u need to wipe properly. Maybe then u can see clearly what we all are seeing.

How is it that Veer and Vansh both love Icha and not Tapu.

We all know what state she made of the only guy (Sid) who loved her.

Tapasya can never become a real Thakurain and neither can she be beautiful.
Her dream of attaining power and being superior to Icha will remain a dream . Alas!CryCryCryCry

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Girls I feel we r here confusing ourselves between Rashmi and Tapasya...both r different people..Tapasya is just a fictional character whereas Rashmi is real and she is indeed beautiful..noone can deny it..just because we dislike Tapasya in the show doesn't mean that we can talk bad things about Rashmi..its against IF's COC to bash an actor based on her physical featuresSmile

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fast trak

The real beauty of a person is seen when the person is beautiful from the inside. With evilness written all over her Tappu can never be beautiful. Girls look beautiful and glow after marriage bec of the love they receive in their newly wedded life. How can Tappu glow when she has never seen happiness in her marriage. Woh to sirf naam ka sindoor aur mangalsutra pehanti hai.

Its dust over ur eyes SRKLuvr which u need to wipe properly. Maybe then u can see clearly what we all are seeing.

How is it that Veer and Vansh both love Icha and not Tapu.

We all know what state she made of the only guy (Sid) who loved her.

Tapasya can never become a real Thakurain and neither can she be beautiful.
Her dream of attaining power and being superior to Icha will remain a dream . Alas!Cry

LOL

arey u guys making a mountain out of a molehillLOL I was saying that whatever Tapasya's personality is, Rashmi as the character Tapasya looks truly gorgeous! Whatever tapu is from the mind she is truly gorgeous on the outside. and i have no dust in my eyes i see everything...from every angle as I have said before. Tapasya is very beautiful on the outside, because rashmi is!

it is my view that when u dress as a married lady with the sari and managlsutra and sindoor and bindi as well as bangles and jewellery u look much more older and mature, as well as in Tapasya's case, more sophisticated. She really looks like what a Thakurian is normally portrayed as...tall... doineering...sari and pallu clad...or even without pallu...lots of dark  sindoor...the long mangalsutra and the heavy jewellery. Im not making any references to anything other than her outside looks...no need to go to such depthsLOL
LOL

gallu4eva

gallu4eva

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
i jus watched the episode ..... she waz luking gorgeous....her make up dress, jewllery everything waz perfect
rashmi is indeed so beautiful and no 1 can deny it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
As Jyoti said, in this post we really have become confused b/w Rashmi and Taps. We are always free to comment on Taps behavior/actions but when we start refering to personal looks... then we are commenting on the actress Rashmi, which is not allowed on this forum.

This is not the first post that has bashed the actress Rashmi and if such bashing continues, stricter action will be taken.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Post Reply New Post

Go to top