Justification of title..

~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
i have read this many times that creatives just want to justify the title i.e. uttaran.. synopsis mein bhi yahi hai ki icha will get second hand husband(sorry 😆).. and now the creatives are standing on one leg to show vansh-icha marriage..😆😆 abb vansh kaise second hand husband ki category main fit hota hai??ðŸĪŠ 😆 aur agr nahi hota that means uttaran justify nahi hoingggg 😆  plus icha banegi badi bahu of bundela's matlab first hand rights.. 😆😆 kya hoing?? mujhe to chakkar aa rahe hai..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhriti. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~~~

i have read this many times that creatives just want to justify the title i.e. uttaran.. synopsis mein bhi yahi hai ki icha will get second hand husband(sorry 😆).. and now the creatives are standing on one leg to show vansh-icha marriage..😆😆 abb vansh kaise second hand husband ki category main fit hota hai??ðŸĪŠ 😆 aur agr nahi hota that means uttaran justify nahi hoingggg 😆  plus icha banegi badi bahu of bundela's matlab first hand rights.. 😆😆 kya hoing?? mujhe to chakkar aa rahe hai..

are Yaar, hw can u 4get that our Tapasya Veer Singh Bundela Thakur is d main lead of d serial,
therefore title is fully justified frm her side..........😉
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dhriti_roy

are Yaar, hw can u 4get that our Tapasya Veer Singh Bundela Thakur is d main lead of d serial,
therefore title is fully justified frm her side..........😉

it also explains to Tapasya kya hoti Uttaran when she GETS physicaly and spiritually dead Veer...😊
Edited by shivani109 - 14 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail
somebody had mentioned long back...tat ichcha had come in dus ka dum and she said tat meaning of uttaran is getting everything second hand & she will get everything in uttaran including her husband.......m not sure though...plz check
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes
she mentioned abt it in dus ka dum

she will get second husband

but now i think cv's changed their script
nutmeg7 thumbnail
thanks neenu...that is the reason that i have still kept hopes on veer- ichcha's wedding........however if thier script is changed then its burning my heart...
tiabali thumbnail
HI ,

Dont go according to serial tittle , go according to TRP, as koi bhi serial in INDIAN TV is not according to the title,
sab ek se hai all are mixture of each other, any serial yoou see ,

so dont give ur mind ttoo much serial that can effect you so badly ,

serial are making money and fooling viewers,
not a single serial is there that can give you any right message

~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah she came in dus ka dam and told salman that she gets everything in uttaran and her husband would also be second hand..

creatives really believe trps will rise more if vansh icha marriage happens?? ðŸĪĒ
nutmeg7 thumbnail
cvs dont realise that the trp's are high now because everyone is hoping for a twist.....that is the reason you guys are watching...