Frequent Posters

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago
Congrats to all & thanx for choosing me
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congo to all of ya esp misha reemz saumi esha aditi n all........way to go all u gus keep rocking like dis foreva!!!!!!!!!!!!
mysterious girl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
congo to everyone especially aditi, esha, soumya, reema
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail

Heya..

Congratulatiosn to the superstarz, me so happy for you..

Luv ya..

Ouma

sumaira.daud thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations to everyone!

I would like to specially congratulate the following people:

Meghavi!  Congratulations on becoming the Channel Head of the General Section!  (Kitnay sections mein kabza karna hai?)

Anju Di! (bluepink)  Congratulations on becoming the Channel Head of the Zee TV section, and Moderator of the Saath Phere section!

Nishani!  Congratulations on becoming a Moderator of the New Members Into section!

Priya! (i_luv_shah_rukh)  Congratulations on becoming a Moderator of the Members Lounge section!

Sam! (samie)  Congratulations on becoming a Viewbie of the Debate Mansion section! (I told you you'd be in this spot and not me!)

Aji! (scorpion134)  Congratulations on becoming a Viewbie of the Pakistani Serials section!

Nannu!  Congratulations on becoming a Viewbie of the Ek Larki Anjani Si section!

Reepz!  Congratulations on becoming a Coolbie of the Ek Larki Anjani Si section! (My lil bro, I'm proud of you!)

Kimi_kumkum!  Congratulations on becoming a Videobie! 

I would like to specially congratulate the following people for becoming Cool Viewbies:

living.doll
amreen1409
Nannu
radz_2cool

Congratulations to all the new Channel Heads, Moderators, Viewbies, Coolbies, Videobies, and Cool Viewbies!

~Khizer~ thumbnail

Congo to all!

Be Cool or Be a Fool,
Bunty Ki Babli😊

JinK thumbnail
Congratulations... to me as well as everyone else πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
samie thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumaira.daud

Congratulations to everyone!

I would like to specially congratulate the following people:

Meghavi!  Congratulations on becoming the Channel Head of the General Section!  (Kitnay sections mein kabza karna hai?)

Anju Di! (bluepink)  Congratulations on becoming the Channel Head of the Zee TV section, and Moderator of the Saath Phere section!

Nishani!  Congratulations on becoming a Moderator of the New Members Into section!

Priya! (i_luv_shah_rukh)  Congratulations on becoming a Moderator of the Members Lounge section!

Sam! (samie)  Congratulations on becoming a Viewbie of the Debate Mansion section! (I told you you'd be in this spot and not me!)

Aji! (scorpion134)  Congratulations on becoming a Viewbie of the Pakistani Serials section!

Nannu!  Congratulations on becoming a Viewbie of the Ek Larki Anjani Si section!

Reepz!  Congratulations on becoming a Coolbie of the Ek Larki Anjani Si section! (My lil bro, I'm proud of you!)

Kimi_kumkum!  Congratulations on becoming a Videobie! 

I would like to specially congratulate the following people for becoming Cool Viewbies:

living.doll
amreen1409
Nannu
radz_2cool

Congratulations to all the new Channel Heads, Moderators, Viewbies, Coolbies, Videobies, and Cool Viewbies!

awwwww thanx sumi

congrat 2 n every1 else😊

Edited by samie - 18 years ago
sweetrani_neha thumbnail
CONGO TO ALL OF YOU! Welcome aboard πŸ˜›
zara29 thumbnail
CONGRATS TO ALL πŸ˜ƒ
especially my dear friend damsel. 😊 πŸ˜ƒ