devashri

devashri

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I just love abhi and daya when they smile!!!Day Dreaming
 gosh they look so gorgeous!!!
Its very hard to find their smiling faces LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shipra_mn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Comments about PIC gallery (Page 7)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged
I just love Our trio when they give a smile.. no matter what reason...!!! Big smile

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Great pics Devashri. I can give you the case titles

Tasha's first case - Ek Rahasyamay Laash
Daya-Abhi Uncle scene is from - Wax Bullet

The Uncle scene is one of my favorite especially when Abhi Sir says "Ek Bar Phir Se Hila, Mereko Uncle Bola Hai". Did you notice Daya Sir's reaction when that guy addressed Abhi Sir as uncle.

This cap is my favorite.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

The Uncle scene is one of my favorite especially when Abhi Sir says "Ek Bar Phir Se Hila, Mereko Uncle Bola Hai". Did you notice Daya Sir's reaction when that guy addressed Abhi Sir as uncle.

This cap is my favorite.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1353666&PID=28871545&#28871545
@devashri...not sure if its a problem at my end....but some of the pics are not loading for me.
Could you pls check?

And I have seen that video on Prabha's collection. Daya is about to burst into laughter when that guy says 'tu mereko uncleich dikhta hai'....he turns his head to the other side and avoids looking at Abhijeet. ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Sadly I have not seen the case. Does anyone know where the links are??

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
LOL that Uncle scene is hilarious! ROFL

devashri

devashri

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by prabhanarayan

This cap is my favorite.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1353666&PID=28871545&#28871545
@devashri...not sure if its a problem at my end....but some of the pics are not loading for me.
Could you pls check?

And I have seen that video on Prabha's collection. Daya is about to burst into laughter when that guy says 'tu mereko uncleich dikhta hai'....he turns his head to the other side and avoids looking at Abhijeet. ROFL

Sadly I have not seen the case. Does anyone know where the links are??

@visrom actually the images take some time for processing try to see them again tomorrow...
do you have a slow connection? if so then they might take time to load..

Edited by devashri - 28 March 2010 at 7:31pm

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
even i want to see this episode...!!!! even though i cacll myself a big fan of CID .. there are liek sooo many episodes with such GOOD Scenes i havent seen...!! Tongue Ouch anyways...GOD it came yesterday.. but due to some arrival of guests ... i just saw teh last part..! where that bandi is aiming At Abhi daya..! sob sob...! grrrrr

Edited by somu_05 - 28 March 2010 at 11:21pm

prettywomen22

IF-Dazzler

prettywomen22

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
I just loved the uncle scene throughly.  Ofcourse I saw it a while ago during the repeat telecast but the guy added absolute ingredient for that perfect frame.  Daya trying to avoid eye contact with Abhijit and holding his smile, the guy innocently telling he looks like uncle and Abhijit getting irritated by that guy calling him uncle is just too perfect. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top