CID

Comments about PIC gallery (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 145

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
The ACP was angry with Daya for firing on the criminal in the first place, regardless of the number of times he shot at him. It could have been just one shot and the ACP would still have scolded Daya. I am just making an observation that firing two shots wasn't necessary for the plot. The storyline would have been the same even if Daya had fired just a single shot. The important thing is that he hit him in the chest, fatally wounding him.

Edited by Kal El - 26 March 2010 at 3:37am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Comments about PIC gallery (Page 6)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Heart breaking photo added to gallery...

aww...thats sad...Confused

prettywomen22

IF-Dazzler

prettywomen22

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Heart breaking photo added to gallery...

Good Expression!!!!

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Abhijeet is in Aahta this week. as the bhoot. i wante dto snap his pic but thrs no promo online :(

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Panchi-fanRamya

Abhijeet is in Aahta this week. as the bhoot. i wante dto snap his pic but thrs no promo online :(
Are you serious??????????????????????

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Panchi-fanRamya

Are you serious??????????????????????
yes its true

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
@devashri Thanks for these caps sweetie. You read my mind or something, I wish for caps from certain scenes and since that last two days you seems to be posting just them. Wish I could give you a hug, here is a virtual one Hug

Originally posted by devashri

Such lovely smiles Heart.

This one is one of my favorite comic scenes. Daya Sir is looking so cute Day Dreaming. Look at Abhi Sir, I love that expressions of his LOL

@devashri, you could add the case title to your post in the gallery - Case Of Green Fingers

Edited by prabhanarayan - 27 March 2010 at 2:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shipra_mnsomu_05visrom

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

@devashri Thanks for these caps sweetie. You read my mind or something, I wish for caps from certain scenes and since that last two days you seems to be posting just them. Wish I could give you a hug, here is a virtual one Hug

Such lovely smiles Heart.

This one is one of my favorite comic scenes. Daya Sir is looking so cute Day Dreaming. Look at Abhi Sir, I love that expressions of his LOL

@devashri, you could add the case title to your post in the gallery - Case Of Green Fingers

i liked this pics so cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shipra_mn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top