CID

Comments about PIC gallery (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 145

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Comments about PIC gallery (Page 5)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Aww look at him Ouch. Kya ACP Sir gussa karte rehte ho. If it was about his own life he would had thought should I or shouldn't I shoot lekin it was someone else life. Yeh ACP bhi na. I rememebr I was so mad at him for all the screaming-shouting he did. Daya Sir ke liye there was always a soft corner, anyone yelling at him, I used to get mad at that person.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 25 March 2010 at 9:38pm

devashri

devashri

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
awww look at dayu's face!! aise lagta hai use seene se lagaun Cry
Acp needs a little anger management program.
I do respect him a lot lekin baat baat pe kyun bhadak jaata hai??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shipra_mn

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashri

awww look at dayu's face!! aise lagta hai use seene se lagaun Cry
Acp needs a little anger management program.
I do respect him a lot lekin baat baat pe kyun bhadak jaata hai??
He is a tough boss...ACP has a point too....they are CID officers and their prime duty is to protect civilians. He was upset that the only one way of getting the boy back was lost because Daya fired.

And he was even more angry because  instead of trying to find out the boy's whereabouts, Daya just gave a resignation letter.

Daya was definitely right....anyone else in his position would have fired.

But ACP felt Daya could have fired at the kidnapper's hand or someplace where his life wouldn't have been endangered.

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

But ACP felt Daya could have fired at the kidnapper's hand or someplace where his life wouldn't have been endangered.

Plus Daya actually fired twice which really wasn't necessary.

Edited by Kal El - 25 March 2010 at 11:52pm

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
But did both the bullets hit the criminal? It was night time, Daya Sir was standing somewhere behind the criminal, might not be very clear for him to see. You are aslo accusing him Disapprove

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
When Daya fired the first shot the criminal gave a loud shout, threw up his arms and stumbled to the side (starting to fall down). Then Daya fired another shot. That second shot wasn't necessary IMO. The criminal had two wounds. From Abhijeet's comments, I think one of them just grazed his shoulder and the other went into his chest or one of them went right through the shoulder and the other into his chest. It's the one that was embedded deep in his chest that killed him in the end.

Edited by Kal El - 26 March 2010 at 12:05am

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

But did both the bullets hit the criminal? It was night time, Daya Sir was standing somewhere behind the criminal, might not be very clear for him to see. You are aslo accusing him Disapprove
I will never accuse Daya...that too for saving Abhijeet's life...NO!!!!

I was just looking at the situation from the ACP's point of view.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top