CID

Comments about PIC gallery (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 145

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
@visrom... you basically want to say Daya sir is much Sudhra than Abhijeet sir...? ya that he is much Shareef than abhi sir..? LOL hahah dont forget.....Day sir once consumed Cocaine ( no matter unintentionally )..!! Tongue

NOTE : i love both Abhi Sir and Daya sir...... I am not Accusing Daya sir... just defending Abhi sir...! Big smile becuz i want them on the same grounds...! Big smile Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Comments about PIC gallery (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by somu_05

@visrom... you basically want to say Daya sir is much Sudhra than Abhijeet sir...? ya that he is much Shareef than abhi sir..? LOL hahah dont forget.....Day sir once consumed Cocaine ( no matter unintentionally )..!! Tongue

NOTE : i love both Abhi Sir and Daya sir...... I am not Accusing Daya sir... just defending Abhi sir...! Big smile becuz i want them on the same grounds...! Big smile Embarrassed

Nothing wrong with drinking coffee...even I drink coffee. Just mentioned that Daya doesn't want to be seen drinking coffee on screen. Doesn't want to give a message  that you can drink coffee and have that kind of a body. He is trying to tell that in order to have a great body, you need to drink milk too.

And even I love Abhijeet. Don't ever have any doubts about it. I had only one complaint about Abhijeet...the case of dangerous lady.

Never had any complaints with Daya till last week. Now they are both placed equally.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomen22

prettywomen22

IF-Dazzler

prettywomen22

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
There is no comparison b/w Dayaji and Abhijit.  Both are strong and stars of and on their own.  Thumbs Up But yeah my heart goes to Dayaji Heart.  And his clean image of drinking milk (my baby) and orange juice (accha bacha) shows how dedicated an officer he is no matter what?  But which episode did he snort cocaine????? D'ohMaybe that was not our Dayaji.Disapprove

prettywomen22

IF-Dazzler

prettywomen22

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1353666&TPN=7

Wow....those photos of Daya  in the gym.......EmbarrassedHeart

Did  you notice that after that scene, he stands near the window drinking a glass of milk, whereas Abhijeet and Fredricks join him with coffee mugs.

Got the point? The reason for those muscles and that body?

Wahhh really those pics are great Day Dreaming.  anybody will start liking Dayaji.  Good job Devashri....  ClapClapClapClapClap and a Thumbs Up for you!!!!

Edited by angelfire_mr - 24 March 2010 at 10:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devashri

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelfire_mr

But which episode did he snort cocaine????? D'ohMaybe that was not our Dayaji.Disapprove

We may be going Off Topic here but check out this link

If have further questions you can ontinue in that thread.

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by somu_05

</div>

Nothing wrong with drinking coffee...even I drink coffee. Just mentioned that Daya doesn't want to be seen drinking coffee on screen. Doesn't want to give a message that you can drink coffee and have that kind of a body. He is trying to tell that in order to have a great body, you need to drink milk too.

<div>

And even I love Abhijeet. Don't ever have any doubts about it. I had only one complaint about Abhijeet...the case of dangerous lady.

Never had any complaints with Daya till last week. Now they are both placed equally.

yeah yeahh...! i am not talking about the coffee part...! i was talking about the whisky wala part...!!! Abhi sir surely drank whisky but keeping the point in mind ki "case k liye kuch bhi"...! Tongue

And i KNOW how big a fan of both Daya nd Abhi sir YOU are..! no need to tell me about it...!   Big smile SO AM I..! and yeah right... after last weeks episode.... both are on the same grounds again..! Big smile yeahie Cheers to Abhi - Daya equality....! LOL

prettywomen22

IF-Dazzler

prettywomen22

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Originally posted by angelfire_mr

But which episode did he snort cocaine????? D'ohMaybe that was not our Dayaji.Disapprove

We may be going Off Topic here but check out this link

If have further questions you can ontinue in that thread.
Thanks Prabha.  Unfortunately I haven't seen this episode.  So the above link gives a good coverage on the episode. 

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
which episode is the last picture, on page 7,  from? d one posted by debayon, wt abhi and daya shaking hands and d others smiling?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top