CID
CID

India-Forums

Comments about PIC gallery (Page 2)

Girl-Lawsworth IF-Dazzler
Girl-Lawsworth
Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged

luks like my cousin bhai! woww same to same yaar!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshya

prettywomen22 IF-Dazzler
prettywomen22
prettywomen22

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Panchi-fanRamya

guyz! unh i do hav some pix of Daya off-sets n in different parties. but i cant put it up Unhappy u no its a li'l personal so i hav promised the person (who gav  d pix to me) that i wont giv it 2 anyone. but i cant stand now. wat shud i do? i mean m not askin if i shud put it up or not but m askin hw can i resist it? Confused
Ramya, plsssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, do share those pics wtih me., I promise to keep those pics personal.  But let me see it plssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.  Let me know if you wany my email id., I will send an PM to you.  Plsssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Girl-Lawsworth IF-Dazzler
Girl-Lawsworth
Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelfire_mr

guyz! unh i do hav some pix of Daya off-sets n in different parties. but i cant put it up Unhappy u no its a li'l personal so i hav promised the person (who gav  d pix to me) that i wont giv it 2 anyone. but i cant stand now. wat shud i do? i mean m not askin if i shud put it up or not but m askin hw can i resist it? Confused
Ramya, plsssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, do share those pics wtih me., I promise to keep those pics personal.  But let me see it plssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.  Let me know if you wany my email id., I will send an PM to you.  Plsssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

m sorry. i hav promised her (the one who gave me) i just cudnt resist so i said this here. waise i asked her if i cud add one (specified) pic as my DP here. the pic that i hav rite now! only that one!
prettywomen22 IF-Dazzler
prettywomen22
prettywomen22

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 3:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angelfire_mr

m sorry. i hav promised her (the one who gave me) i just cudnt resist so i said this here. waise i asked her if i cud add one (specified) pic as my DP here. the pic that i hav rite now! only that one!
sure., no problem,
visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1353666&TPN=7

Wow....those photos of Daya  in the gym.......EmbarrassedHeart

Did  you notice that after that scene, he stands near the window drinking a glass of milk, whereas Abhijeet and Fredricks join him with coffee mugs.

Got the point? The reason for those muscles and that body?
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Did  you notice that after that scene, he stands near the window drinking a glass of milk, whereas Abhijeet and Fredricks join him with coffee mugs.

Are you saying that he's strong because he drinks milk like Dhoni?LOL
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Adi Sir at his evil best, when i saw him in that scene I felt I was watching a beast, the way he said "Daya to Gaya" I wanted to smash Rocky Angry

Edited by prabhanarayan - 24 March 2010 at 6:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shipra_mnsomu_05prettywomen22visrom

visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by visrom

Are you saying that he's strong because he drinks milk like Dhoni?LOL

Maybe....even on screen he didn't want to show himself drinking coffee. Why is he alone drinking milk when Fredricks and Abhijeet are drinking coffee?

And - The case of dangerous lady...Daya goes to the pub and drinks orange juice (unlike Abhijeet).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomen22

Go to top