Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Edited

Edited by Bhavanab - 01 November 2010 at 7:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sneh.Shagnika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Comments about PIC gallery (Page 144)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Bhavana no offences to you sweetie, I love Aswini as an actress and she is a versatile performer but somewhere down the line I cant accept her like this whatever series she is doing. She is so alive in her performances that I can hear her shout in the pic but yet I can never accept her like this. Sorry if I am offending you sweetie but If possible please dont post such pics of Aswini henceforth.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnikavisrom

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
@sneha dii !!! Oh !!! Sorry dii !!! I didn't mean to hurt you !!!
I know what you must be thinking,I agree you'll find her shouting and all !! She's actually playing the villain in the show !!! Actually some days back I was talking to one IF member about Ashwini and she told that Ashwini is coming in some Sahara show !!! I just wanted to show the look of hers !! Even though negative she does excellent in the promo itself !!!

Sorry Sneha dii and to everyone who didn't like this pic being posted here !! I'll edit it !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnika

nehadb27

Goldie

nehadb27

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CID_HD

That Person Should be HD . He would Look the Real Deal.

Gr8 choice

Khula_Saand

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehadb27

Gr8 choice

Do you know who he is? whats the use of him as HD. i dont feel this choice is great, it is stupid. and dont promote such stupidity please.

some one sure will dislike this pictureLOL

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 01 November 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

You didn't get me Chinnu. I am ok with Aditya sir with a moustache outside CID and also in CID when he is in disguise.

Just that when he is Sr Insp Abhijeet, I prefer him to be clean shaven. I can't explain why.

dr.fahmi

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Do you know who he is? whats the use of him as HD. i dont feel this choice is great, it is stupid. and dont promote such stupidity please.

[/QUOTE]

What is all about the Stupidity ?
It's personal choice. And we agreed on our personal views. There is no need to mad about it.

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 02 November 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
The stupidity is to expect an oscar winning actor to play a role in an indian tv serial. You too know that well.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top