Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Yeah I know I just felt he would have done better than the "packing like a parcel" job but then it would have taken aways the humour. Anyway I like the scene just the way it is.

What are you saying yaar, around 1980 no diapers in India??

Comment deleted...

we are going OT again.
Edited by visrom - 14 years ago
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

Yeah I know I just felt he would have done better than the "packing like a parcel" job but then it would have taken aways the humour. Anyway I like the scene just the way it is.

Maybe that's why Nakul was so angry with him. 😆
Edited by Kal El - 14 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Heart breaking photo added to gallery...

prabha. thumbnail
Aww look at him . Kya ACP Sir gussa karte rehte ho. If it was about his own life he would had thought should I or shouldn't I shoot lekin it was someone else life. Yeh ACP bhi na. I rememebr I was so mad at him for all the screaming-shouting he did. Daya Sir ke liye there was always a soft corner, anyone yelling at him, I used to get mad at that person.Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
devashri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww look at dayu's face!! aise lagta hai use seene se lagaun 😭
Acp needs a little anger management program.
I do respect him a lot lekin baat baat pe kyun bhadak jaata hai??
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashri

awww look at dayu's face!! aise lagta hai use seene se lagaun 😭
Acp needs a little anger management program.
I do respect him a lot lekin baat baat pe kyun bhadak jaata hai??

He is a tough boss...ACP has a point too....they are CID officers and their prime duty is to protect civilians. He was upset that the only one way of getting the boy back was lost because Daya fired.

And he was even more angry because  instead of trying to find out the boy's whereabouts, Daya just gave a resignation letter.

Daya was definitely right....anyone else in his position would have fired.

But ACP felt Daya could have fired at the kidnapper's hand or someplace where his life wouldn't have been endangered.
Kal El thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

But ACP felt Daya could have fired at the kidnapper's hand or someplace where his life wouldn't have been endangered.

Plus Daya actually fired twice which really wasn't necessary.
prabha. thumbnail
But did both the bullets hit the criminal? It was night time, Daya Sir was standing somewhere behind the criminal, might not be very clear for him to see. You are aslo accusing him 😒
Kal El thumbnail
When Daya fired the first shot the criminal gave a loud shout, threw up his arms and stumbled to the side (starting to fall down). Then Daya fired another shot. That second shot wasn't necessary IMO. The criminal had two wounds. From Abhijeet's comments, I think one of them just grazed his shoulder and the other went into his chest or one of them went right through the shoulder and the other into his chest. It's the one that was embedded deep in his chest that killed him in the end.
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

But did both the bullets hit the criminal? It was night time, Daya Sir was standing somewhere behind the criminal, might not be very clear for him to see. You are aslo accusing him 😒

I will never accuse Daya...that too for saving Abhijeet's life...NO!!!!

I was just looking at the situation from the ACP's point of view.