CID
CID

India-Forums

Comments about PIC gallery

visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
We have a new pic gallery and the rules say that we are not supposed to comment on any of the pics...but sometimes we love the photos so much that hitting the 'like' button is just not sufficient to express our appreciation for the photo. So, anything about any pic in the gallery, pls paste the link and write freely whatever you feel about it.

First comment from me about this page.

Those first pics of a young Daya....I am literally floored by him in that pic...he looks so good and (excuse me) a bit nervous. Understandably so...it was his first ever serial and he was with veterans like Shivaji Satam and Ashutosh Gowarikar.

And those pics of Daya in Castrol ad....he looks quite young in that too...is it before even he joined CID?

Hitting the like button was not sufficient, so I had to start this thread.

Edited by visrom - 23 March 2010 at 9:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

QUINTshrutireddygr8prettywomen22monika21

prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

And those pics of Daya in Castrol ad....he looks quite young in that too...is it before even he joined CID?

No yaar, not before he joined CID, this ad is about 3-4 years old if I am not wrong.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 23 March 2010 at 10:05pm
teju_g IF-Dazzler
teju_g
teju_g

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Originally posted by visrom

No yaar, not before he joined CID, this ad is about 3-4 years old if I am not wrong.
he was in chawanprash ad also.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

genius_1

teju_g IF-Dazzler
teju_g
teju_g

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
I think there is not sufficient participation in cid gallery bcz i saw in other serials gallery every one is giving many likes for any pic so their hall of fame is like a competation .

Edited by tgodse - 23 March 2010 at 10:40pm

genius_1

prettywomen22 IF-Dazzler
prettywomen22
prettywomen22

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
I agree to Teju (tgodse).  Somehow the participation level is dropping on CID forum compared to other forums.  I see there are many topics and contribution by those fan clubs are more.  We need to do something to bring back the zeal in CID forum. 
sristy Groupbie
sristy
sristy

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Pics of Daya Sir are really really nice. He was so cute and innocent looking at that time, (till now he is very much handsome).
thanks a lot for the pics.
teju_g IF-Dazzler
teju_g
teju_g

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelfire_mr

I agree to Teju (tgodse).  Somehow the participation level is dropping on CID forum compared to other forums.  I see there are many topics and contribution by those fan clubs are more.  We need to do something to bring back the zeal in CID forum. 
right

genius_1

Girl-Lawsworth IF-Dazzler
Girl-Lawsworth
Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged
guyz! unh i do hav some pix of Daya off-sets n in different parties. but i cant put it up Unhappy u no its a li'l personal so i hav promised the person (who gav  d pix to me) that i wont giv it 2 anyone. but i cant stand now. wat shud i do? i mean m not askin if i shud put it up or not but m askin hw can i resist it? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jeet.prettywomen22

Go to top