sunandshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sunandshine

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
OMG, Check this guys

Splitsvilla ki Niharika became 'Ishika' on Channel[V]Dare2Date [:O]

So even the BF was fake? Tongue

Edited by sunandshine - 23 March 2010 at 9:02pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Niharika in Channel [V]Dare to Date" in Vodafone MTV Splitsvilla 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Oh God!! and i thought she was "The sweetest","The cutest" and "The most honest" contestant in the show!! hehe

Man..These people can change their names just to be famous?? Amazing!

sunandshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sunandshine

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Khushi??is that you?? you changed your name kya??Embarrassed
OMG. I was so shocked to see this..she was on the show trying to find a date...and then on a blind date, she lands up in a BikiniLOL
Then states that money is more important to her and that if her guy loses his money, she will ditch himOuch

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
@Kavita di- Yah..its me only..lol...I was sooo tired of the old username so i thought to have a change..heheLOL

Yah..imagine?? i thought she was soo cute and simple but but but Man..this video just opened my eyes..Shocked

I never thought that she would be like the one after money and the one who would end up in a bikini in a blind date!! amazing..!!ShockedThumbs Down

So her so called "LOVE" with Mahip was fake too?? it seems so...though i found them cute together but after seeing this i am sure that was all fake too.

megz.10

IF-Dazzler

megz.10

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......LOLLOLLOL
i saw dis epi bt thot ki uski koi judwaa behan hogi...ROFL

digitalone 33

IF-Rockerz

digitalone 33

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Niharika & Ashish r a couple in the splitsvilla & now wats this yar.................So it was a fake couple or the date which is shown is fake???

Enjoy
Digitalone 33

XOXOgossipgirl

IF-Dazzler

XOXOgossipgirl

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Neharika & Mahip were a couple in splitsvilla... not neharika and ashish...

anyways... coming to the point, i too saw this episode and was shocked... and three thoughts came to my mind...

1) Its her twin sister Ishika cause i found her voice quite different compared to what i've heard of her in splitsvilla... it is a possibility...

2) She broke up with Mahip... Splitsvilla was shot almost 5-6 months back... so it is also a possibility that they might have broken up... and that's why he came on dare to date... but the name change thing is a mystery!

3) She & Mahip were fake... but i don't want to believe that cause they were my second favourite couple after Riya-Parag...

my gut feel says Ishika is her twin. its not impossible na...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

megz.10

abc11111111111

abc11111111111

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Oh Godddd, SHOCKING !!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.