Suggestions / Comments

Update Profile Issue

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rianicia

Goldie

rianicia

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
I tried to update the location on my profile and clicked submit. It shows up right after but then if I click in any other link and then go back to my profile then I see the location to be the default World. Although this is not a major concern to me. But I thought of informing the devs to fix this bug in their next release.
Thanks for the already rocking forum and love its layout.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update Profile Issue" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
this issue happened b4 it was fixed at the time
When they make updates 2 IF they will fix again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rianicia

rianicia

Goldie

rianicia

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged