Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago

Chapter 2

As the jerk pulled my inside the coach and the doors closed, in a matter of a second, I couldn't help but keep staring at him. His eyes, they were just so big and so dreamy and not to mention chocolatey. He, himself wasn't that bad looking either. His nose curved at the right places, and his lips were good too. He had a big manly body that I wished the guy I would marry would have. I keep staring at him, my eyes wide and blinking. The guy gets a tighter grip on my waist and my hand, which was almost touching his shoulder.

"Erm...you there?" he asks.

I then come out of my dream land, looking pretty embarrassed and get a little disgusted and angry look on my face seeing what he hand done while I was running on the road. Come on, he is the same guy that ignored me just because I was wearing a wedding attire.

"Let me go." I say, my teeth crunched.

He bends towards me and wispers in my ear, his breath, warm and comfortable. "You sure?"

"Yes" I answer, annoyed. For God sake, why wasn't he letting go of me?

He shrugs his shoulders and gives me a lil 'As-you-wish' smile. I was relived that he had let go of me, it felt good to be away from his grip when I noticed it was not a very smart idea when I wailed my arms, my face shocked, my mouth open when I landed straight on my back in the Coach steps.

"Oww!" I say as I rub my back while on the ground.

The guy that stands there and does nothing and keeps smiling or should I say, smiling to hold back his laughter?

"Told you." he says, turning his head towards the other side. I think he was waiting for me to ask for help and boy he was stupid. I would never ask for help. Gunjan Bhushan and help but one thing was for sure, my back was hurting. I continued to rub my back and even tried to get up but was unsuccessful. I get a 'Oh-no-I-will-have-to-ask-for-help' shocked look on my face. I look up at his face and he looks back at me but I don't say anything. I was hoping he would get what I was trying to say without me saying anything. The guy bends down towards me, and I smile, putting my hand out for him when he smiles at me and picks his bag up from beside me and gets back up. Shocked as I was, I keep on staring at him as he gets his iPod of his backpack and puts the ear plugs in his ears.

"Jerk. He can't even understand that I need help." I mutter to myself.

The guy takes the ear plugs out of his ears, and looks at me. "Excause, did you say something?" he asks, in a sarcastic but polite tone.

"Aande ke saath saath deaf bhi ho kya?" I say so only me and him could hear.

The expression on his face didn't change and it was the same 'relaxed' expression as before. "What did you just say?" he asks.

"Can't you see that there is a girl that needs your help?" I ask, whining.

"There is a girl?" he asks, politely.

I open my mouth in a 'Haw' expression. "Excause me?" I ask.

"Er ya. Where is the girl? I thought you were the one that could do anything all by herself, isn't it?" he states.

"Excause me, is that how you talk to a girl, JERK!" I say, while rubbing my back which was in pain.

"Jungli Billi." He says, with a 2 minutes thought. He looked as if he was actually enjoying the name and looked as if he was really proud of it aswell. "Meeeow!" he says, opening his 'fake' claws.

"You could have atleast warned me stupid!" I complain.

"Oye! If it weren't for you, then you would have never gotten onto the coach, first of all, and secondly, it was you who was trying to pull away from me and didn't even let me say a word, and now when I am standing here to help you, on top of that, you are fighting with me? And then you call me a Jerk and Stupid? So now, if I am a Jerk, then tum bhi dood se dhuli nahin ho." he states, all in one breath.

The cat got my tongue. I had no reply to him. "Fine, can you get me up?"

The guy folds his arms. "And the magic word?"

"You still believe in that?" I ask.

"Fine. Then I will just go sit." he says.

He turns around to leave, and helpless, I, Gunjan Bhushan had to say the 'magic word' to a GUY!.

"Can you please help me up?" I say.

The guy smiles, and he holds my hand and pulls me up. After I get up, I rub my back one more time and before I could say anything else, the guy was already gone to make himself comfortable and by that, he was already gone to get his seat. I will NEVER go near him again. What does he think of himself? We girls can't do anything by ourselves? Bhagwaan ji, please get me a seat as FAR away from him as possible. I plead.

"22, Seat 22." I say as I go down the row to find my seat. And then I finally see the seat. It was 2 seats. There was already someone there on the window seat, so I take the seat beside them. I smile as I place my bag on the top selves, and as I begin to sit down, I see, none other then...HIM!

The Jerk, turns around towards me and is shocked aswell. He gets a "Oh-no-not-her" expression, just like I had a 'Oh-not-not-him' expression.

"TUM!" we say at the same time.

I had begged God ji to get me a seat as FAR away from him as possible but no, I had to get a seat as CLOSE to him as possible. Wah!. What a Kismat Konnection!

"Jerk!" I mutter.

"Chudail!" he says, as disgusted by the seating as I was.

basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res

*edited

Heyy!
loved the part..
sammy is the guy that even i would look for  πŸ˜†
anyways..
loved the part..
esp how they ended up sitting beside each other πŸ˜›
thx for the pm..
nd i will certainly try my best to get more ppl to read this =)
HiNaL

oh.. forgot.. cont soon  πŸ˜†
Edited by basket_101 - 14 years ago
Sani_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg is was awesome. gunjan is sooo diff from what she really is in MJHT, but saniya likey :) . i also liked samrat's attitude and it was hilarious thinking that a typical indian bride is running behind a bus. lol if i was at samrat's place i would stand there pinching myself that am i dreaming or not.πŸ˜†. i again repeat loved the concept. 😳
update soon.thanks for pm
love
saniya.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Sani_Rani - 14 years ago
-LilyGurl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing FF.
I read half of the the PH version, can't wait to read this one.
Do add me to the PM list. :)
-Jyotika- thumbnail
awesomeeeeeee updt...
luved it..
do cont soon..
n thnxxx for d pm
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wowowow   i really love your part 2 plzz add tu your pm list plzzzzzz
cuteangelgirl95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome ud
shifali di
loved it
continue soon
n thanx 4 the pm
ShelDev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Shifali:
I loved this update.......
Loved how they already started fighting......too cute....
Pls continue soon.....
Awesome & thanks for the PM
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful part loved it cont. soon
marisol45 thumbnail
wow.
loved this ff
plz pm me wen you update😊