Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!

This Fan-Fic idea is kind of based on Jab We Met and yes, it has SaJan in it but more then SaJan, I think the characters can be relate-able to Mohit and Sanaya more!

Hope you like it and this fic is called Kismat Konnection!

PM List

Sani_Rani
sana_sajan
sajanroxx20
ShelDev
cuteangelgirl95
basket_101

Index

Ch 1, Pg 1
Ch 2, Pg 4

Love,
Shifu

Edited by *Shifali* - 28 March 2010 at 6:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

basket_101-Jyotika-Soulmate_Sana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kismat Konnection |SaJan| Ch 2, Pg 4" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

Chapter One -

I ran as fast as I could, a black backpack dangling on my shoulders, burried in heavy jewellery, heels and god knows what kinda freaky make-up. My heart skipped every second beat beating louder towards every step I took away from my house. "Thump, thump, thump" I picked up pace. It was 12am and my coach to Mumbai left at 12:15am. I prayed in order to catch my coach. "Please God ji, is baar miss nahi, please..." I closed my eyes as I ran towards the Coach stop and prayed to make it there fast. There was no turning back now, it was too late. I couldn't go back now. I didn't want to go back now. I couldn't. If I did, then my family would be at shame and force me to get married to Prashant Chawla and no. I was not ready to get married. Not an arranged marriage at least. I wanted to become something in life. I didn't want to get married to Prashant. God. He doesn't even know who came in the world first. 'An egg or a chicken'. Such a COMMON sense question and he couldn't answer it. I agree he is rich and a big business tycoon's son by hey, I have feelings too.

I can't just get married to someone who is rich, agreed but with an IQ which is 0! That was NOT me. I want someone totally different. He doesn't have to be rich but he should atleast be the one that would support me through my tough times of life and promise me that no matter what happens, he will always be there. Someone who knows who I am and what I want even before I get a chance to speak. Someone who respects my family. Someone who knows what it feels like to be poor. Someone who knows the meaning of love. Someone that will love me. The thoughts of a perfect guy echoed through my mind as I ran. That was the kind of guy I wanted. Someone, who's eyes I could drown in. Someone who would consider me his life and who I would consider mine. A guy's at who's touch my whole body will start to feel the warmth. Someone like that. Someone that will make be blush. "Was that too much to ask for?"

I was taken out of my thoughts when I found out I had reached the Coach Stop and the coach had still not left. It was standing right there, half white and half red. With "H-A Tours and Travels" marked on the top. I took my ticket out of my bag and checked to make sure I was travelling on the right coach. "Shimla -Mumbai: Coach A12". I glanced up at the coach to see it was "Shimla -Madhupur: Coach B14" My mouth flung open and was shocked.

"Crap! Where's my coach?"

I ran upto the Ticket Counter, worried. I took my ticket out and showed it to the Counter.

"Could you please tell me, where this coach is?"

"Yes mam, the coach has already left." The women pointed towards a Blue and white coach which was leaving.

"OK, Thanks" I hurried towards the coach that was leaving. Running in order to catch it before it picked up pace.

"Crap! Nupur couldn't pick a coach that was leaving at any other time or told me to leave the home eariler? Chindi Nupur!"

I ran as fast as I could to catch the coach. I was not letting this one go. I ran towards the coach but it was much faster then I had expected. "Wait!...Please!" I yelled in order to get attention from the driver but it was looking like he was too deaf to here me. Loosing hope, I slowed down. Tears rolled down my eyes....

"Nahi!...Please stop." I was loosing power now. No more being able to run after the coach.

But suddenly I saw someone take their hand out. After a little while, he took out his face from the coach doors, standing in between so they wouldn't close. It was then I saw his face. Light brown eyes, almost as if made to drown in. His manly body. His smile...his nose, his cheeks...his hair...PERFECT. "A true prince". The one just like in my dreams. The kind of guy who I thought of getting married to. This was the guy I wanted. Not Prashant Chawla. He placed his hand forward for me to catch, as if telling me to 'Come on, you can get in' types. I smiled. His hair were bothering him. Coming infront of his face.

"Hey! Come in!. Hold my hand"

His voice was so pure, so delicate, so manly, so heavy. I ran towards him. Placing my hand towards him to hold. We were at about 2 ft difference and he was about to hold my hand when another girl, wearing a pink mini-skirt and pink sapgetti straps came up right beside me, running aswell and instead caught his hand. He closed his fingers around her hand as I ran in order to catch the coach aswell. My face burning with anger. He caught the girl with his hands and pulled her up inside the coach. He turned back to look at me and my anger melted. We stared at each other for a moment or to. Some cindi eyelock sessions. I was expecting him to help me into the coach as well but instead, he just stared at me and turned back and left leaving me angered.

"Jerk! Who the heck does he think he is?"

I fumbled and almost tripped when I saw someone's tight arms around my hand and waist. The same guy who had just ignored me. Wow!. Who the heck does he think he is? First ignore, then help? He gripped my waist hand tightly and pulled me up onto the coach door. We stared into each others eyes. Our gazes meeting. Our noises on the verge of touching each other. If he had pulled me a little closer then we were already, we would have ended up lip -to- lip kissing each other. I was glad we didn't. I know that he saved my life and saved me from getting married to Prashant and all but I was not ready to forgive him for the jerkiness he had shown.

Tu hai meri soniye,
I'll be with you night and day,
Jab tujhe dekhe nazren,
Kismat Konnection ho jaaye..

Edited by *Shifali* - 23 March 2010 at 4:05pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

358674cuteangelgirl95strings123ammykhanbasket_101-Jyotika-Sani_RaniShafooSoulmate_Sana

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Wow loved it cont. soon

Shafoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Shafoo

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
tht was soo nice

Sani_Rani

IF-Sizzlerz

Sani_Rani

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
wow awsome man. loved the chindi bit LOLLOLLOL.  pm me plz. wonder who dat girl is who got pulled in first by the handsome man.lol.

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
No more takers ;(

Soulmate_Sana

IF-Sizzlerz

Soulmate_Sana

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
plz continue son
n add me into ur pm list