Maal of the day - 23rd Mar - Naku

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
It was very difficult to choose a Maal today from an out-and-out boring episode but andhoan mein Kaana rajaπŸ˜‰, I would give it to Naku.....

1) For her true confession today that she feels the pain when people talk about Sups as Duttas wife and all these marriage arrangements hurt her. We have seen Naku always with a smile, giving bhashan to Dutta on how he should get more close to Sups but today she reveals that how she feels about it....She shows her human side....
2) For her intense and true love towards Dutta wherein inspite of her intense love for Dutta, she only helps him find love in Sups. She keeps her selfish reasons aside and thinks only good about Dutta. She understands what true love is - happiness of the person you love, inspite of what price you have to pay.
3) And for her blunt declaration that her love has to die after Dutta gets married but atleast till then let her enjoy this feeling and get drowned in it...This is a matured mindset of a person in intense love. She doesnt run away from the reality yet enjoys her moments of love!!

I grade her for her true love, her loyality, unselfish attitude, maturity and at the same time be in touch with her human side!!

I grade her a 4/5* (1 mark reduced because I am tired of her obsession talk with her Aayi....How many such talks do we need? Wasnt her Aayi herself saying that "Mein kitni Baar tere ko boli......?", and just imagine, the "Kitni baar" that Aayi "boli" to Naku, that many "baar" we viewers had to view and listen to the same "boli".....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yours Lovingly,
DD
Edited by Dancingdoll - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL! I love the "reason" for why you took off one point... 🀣
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

LOL! I love the "reason" for why you took off one point... 🀣

Isnt it? Like roops has the takiyakalaam - "So Cute", poor Babi has been given the Takiya Kalaam - "Mein kitni Baar tere ko boli......?"....whereevr she goes, Kitchen, hall, courtyard, her bedroom, everywhere, bechari.....πŸ˜†
Edited by Dancingdoll - 14 years ago
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
DD,
   I think in this show characters are obsessed with REPEATING suff hahaha........ like

Roops and "Cute na?"
Kala "Jo bala na samjhe bura na samjhe woh kalawathi ko kya samjhe"
Aai "Jagadambe"
Sudarshan and Monkeyness .....
Mawali and Stffness
Sups and Dumbogiri
Aai and "boli"- ing Nakku
Nakku and "Love" talk
Baaji and Shayari

Anu
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
In agree on the maal of the day...but I love the Aai-Naku talks. I hope they continue with them as TaSha relationship progresses. Havent seen such mother-daughter relationship of tv till now.
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

DD,

I think in this show characters are obsessed with REPEATING suff hahaha........ like

Roops and "Cute na?"
Kala "Jo bala na samjhe bura na samjhe woh kalawathi ko kya samjhe"
Aai "Jagadambe"
Sudarshan and Monkeyness .....
Mawali and Stffness
Sups and Dumbogiri
Aai and "boli"- ing Nakku
Nakku and "Love" talk
Baaji and Shayari

Anu

Datta and "Aye larki" or "Sunn"
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Isnt it? Like roops has the takiyakalaam - "So Cute", poor Babi has been given the Takiya Kalaam - "Mein kitni Baar tere ko boli......?"....whereevr she goes, Kitchen, hall, courtyard, her bedroom, everywhere, bechari.....πŸ˜†

To her credit, at least her "takiyakalaam" isn't as annoying as Roops' "Cute na!' *shudders* πŸ˜†
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Datta and "Aye larki" or "Sunn"

and here I was thinking Dutta was spared form this Repititive stuff πŸ˜†

Anu
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

and here I was thinking Dutta was spared form this Repititive stuff πŸ˜†

Anu

Oh! How can we forget our Krishna Kanhaiya
TheRager thumbnail
kisko krishna kanhaiya bola? datta ko? kis angle se? woh to kala ka bhola bhau hain.