Nakusha: The perfect contrast to Dutta!

maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Dedicated to all the TaSha fans! πŸ˜‰

My Viewpoint of Tasha.

Dutta is a Gangster, with nothing else on his mind but money. He's not greedy for money, it was certain events in his life that led him to become the way he is.

Stern yet understanding, powerful yet selfless, he leads his life in a serious manner, without any complications, he tries to keep it simple, even moral however everything is not as it seem, everything is never simple in his world...no matter who it is his family or his enemies!

Nakusha is a poor girl, hidden beneath that layer of fake colour, longs for someone to rescue her from her helplessness, certain events in her life led her to taking on a face that doesn't belong to her.

Simple yet beautiful, powerless yet wise, she leads her life in a happy manner, even with the taunts and hatred of the community she leaves no stone unturned in order to make her mother proud and living her life to some extent in her own way however not everyone sees eye to eye with her!

They met in the middle of conflict, Dutta saved Nakusha once. She grew fond of him instantly and him intrigued by the mystery that revolves around her. In return she saved his life not on one but numerous occasions. He gave her a new lease of life but she still keeps giving not just saving his life but also giving him advice to forget the past and move on, even if it means putting her happiness on the line. Such a big gift... Dutta appreciates her, his gratitude is clear as he has given her gifts to show that it is all because of her.

But how can we say Dutta hasn't done anything for her? Dutta isn't far behind, he doesn't judge Naku harshly, being the kind man he is, he treats her equally and gives her the same respect as everyone else, he doesn't look at the exterior but the interior, he is greatful that she saved him, he knows she is loyal, heck he even opened up to her about his past and doesn't have a clue as to why he did that! 😳 Nakusha is even more attarcted to him, there isn't any mystery left and now she understands him better, she empathizes with his pain.

They remind me of the Four Elements!

While Dutta is Fire (Desire), Nakusha is Water (Emotions).
While Dutta is Earth (Stability), Nakusha is Air (Thought).

Nakusha:

Cool breeze of reason (AIR) She came into his life like a cool breeze, and always gave Dutta the right advice, not for her own gain but for his own good. She has always made him see things which are right or wrong, no matter how hurt she got she is always determined to make sure Dutta is happy and that he doesn't get hurt. She realises how much she has fallen in love with Dutta and just for this reason, she attempts to make every possible sacrifice. To her they were meant to meet, it was destiny, but what she doesn't realise is that her destiny is to be with him. 😳

Swamped by emotion (WATER) She uses her own emotions and her past experiences to empathize with Dutta's pain, she understands that he was betrayed in love and in some ways recognises that his pain is greater as love is one thing which can tear you apart as quickly as it can give you the happiness of the world. No matter what happens, she thinks with her heart, simple and elegant, she has done nothing but give to Dutta, without expecting anything in return. She knows losing him would destroy her but nothing matters, only his happiness.

Dutta:

Flames of Passion (FIRE) The difference between the old and new Dutta is clear, the past one being a happy-go-lucky type of guy whilst the present one being a stern, hardfaced one, he is exactly like fire, the result of a bad incident, the hot-headness, the rage, the fire inside him has burned for 10 years, he can't forget and simply cannot forgive, therefore can't move on, his past haunts him and as a result we see him always on defence, not opening up to anyone, keeping himself to himself, in a way being in his own world. However this fire, extinguished for a fraction of a second, let his guard down and made himself vulnerable, he let slip his past to Nakusha, the one person who he has been intrigued by for so long, he understands her in some ways but cant figure her out. Why he told her? He has no idea! πŸ˜‰

Solid as a rock (EARTH) What we see is what we get. Grazed by his past, he is strong and unbreakable, he protects the helpless and is very moral. Like a stone he stands between many however what he decides to do is very unpredictable. He is generous and kind, many can even argue stone-hearted but the goodness in him can only be seen if you get to know him. Nakusha curiousity bound her to try and understand him, she found out his life story as he poured his heart and soul out. He listens to her advice out of the goodness of his heart, understands that she is just trying to help, even enjoys her company and in the process thinks she is kinda lost "Yeh larki yeari hai kya?" πŸ˜† quote from a memorable episode.  

This is said, even before TaSha are a couple, before both are in love, imagine after their love story, how deep and intense the analysis of their story will be. 😳 I mean just some small scenes of TaSha is enough of a reason for us fans to get excited, 😍 
Now all us fans have to be patient and look forward to the most awaited
Love Story of Dutta and Nakusha! πŸ˜‰

Dutta doesn't know it yet but the perfect contrast to him is Nakusha.

Okay so towards the end I think I started blabbing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Edited by maybe-just - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AGREED! Dutta IS a total contrast to Nakku. He "fits" her perfectly - his personality completes what she lacks and vice versa. This is really, truely a couple that completes each other! 😍

Very well written yaar! I enjoyed reading it! πŸ˜ƒ
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm seconding that!
Loved everything you said and today's episode showed how much they complete each other!
Naku saves Dutta while at the same time Dutta saves Naku☺️

Aisha xxxπŸ˜‰
-Fivr- thumbnail
@maybe-just: By the way, I absolutely love how you compared them with the four elements - it gives them both a more "primal" feel. Like they are just that "simple yet complex" at the same time - similar to the four elements. I really liked it! πŸ˜ƒ
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The comparison that you have put togather is just so true, she fill up all his missing gaps, nicely written

maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks guys appreciated your replies πŸ˜ƒ

@Fivr: Honestly they couldn't be compared to anything else, I just thought of the 4 elements instantly when I started writing this, I thought this was the best way to express how Dutta and Nakusha are in my eyes! πŸ˜‰ 
shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So beautifully written yar...!πŸ‘agree with every word of urz...! So true...They r polez apart..still dey compliment each other so well...!tatz d beauty of our TASHA...!😳
-Fivr- thumbnail

Originally posted by: maybe-just

Thanks guys appreciated your replies πŸ˜ƒ

@Fivr: Honestly they couldn't be compared to anything else, I just thought of the 4 elements instantly when I started writing this, I thought this was the best way to express how Dutta and Nakusha are in my eyes! πŸ˜‰ 

Well, I'm glad you see them this way because I love this perspective! πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@maybe-just: Fantastic comparision...as Fivr said they are such a perfect fit and complete each other. Btw have you realized their basic needs are very similar. Both want love that its eternal...only both of them are capable of loving so much. Both are courageous, fiercely loyal and protective. I think naku understands Datta better because he's told her everything abt himself. For Datta this complete understanding will come only after he knows everything abt her...till then though he would know her there would always be a certain mystery associated with her.
-Fivr- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@maybe-just: Fantastic comparision...as Fivr said they are such a perfect fit and complete each other. Btw have you realized their basic needs are very similar. Both want love that its eternal...only both of them are capable of loving so much. Both are courageous, fiercely loyal and protective. I think naku understands Datta better because he's told her everything abt himself. For Datta this complete understanding will come only after he knows everything abt her...till then though he would know her there would always be a certain mystery associated with her.

I know, they are both so "similar" in what they want but so different in how they go about trying to get it. They need the same things, but they get affected differently from the situations around those needs. You get to see two "equal but opposite reactions" for each situation - it's absolutely interesting to watch! πŸ˜ƒ