Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

TaSha Scene - 23rdMarch10

thornewood9 IF-Dazzler
thornewood9
thornewood9

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Okay we've all been discussing MawaliLafangah and the PreCapDead what about the TaSha Scene???Big smile

Loved how Dutta just left his work to wander off after NakuEmbarrassed
And I especially loved how he told everyone that it was Naku who brought himEmbarrassed
And when he left he looked at Naku not SupriyaTongue
No thoughts on this anyone???

Aisha xxxWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-Anu-Reddymaybe-just

-Fivr- IF-Veteran Member
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
*sigh* I need to watch the episode before I comment - but from what I've heard, I love Nakku's command over Dutta. It crept up on him stealthily and now he can't help but "listen" to her. And I like how (if what you say is correct about him glancing at her), he liked to try to include her in everything he does. Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thornewood9Anu-Reddy

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thornewood9

Okay we've all been discussing MawaliLafangah and the PreCapDead what about the TaSha Scene???Big smile

Loved how Dutta just left his work to wander off after NakuEmbarrassed
And I especially loved how he told everyone that it was Naku who brought himEmbarrassed
And when he left he looked at Naku not SupriyaTongue
No thoughts on this anyone???

Aisha xxxWink

I like the way Dutta has started listening to Naku and gives up in front of her...he is very cute when he says, "tu  nahi jayegi na?" and Naku refuses Wink

but what I dont like is her over confidence-ego that that makes her believe that Dutta will always do what she says.....That has now started getting a littttttttle-tinie-minie bit on my my nerves!!! Wink

Edited by Dancingdoll - 23 March 2010 at 4:14pm

thornewood9-.nandini.-Anu-Reddy

thornewood9 IF-Dazzler
thornewood9
thornewood9

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Oh no way! I don't think I could ever get bored/annoyed with Naku's over-confidence when it comes to Dutta!
I loved how she wasn't afraid of him, that she wouldn't budge until he came with her and I especially loved how Duttacaved so quickly! And he wasn't annoyed or angry with her, it was like he had accepted that Naku wants him so he has to go with her *Dreamy Sigh*

I am seriously surprised that noone else has noticed Naku's hold over Dutta aprt from Kaala that isTongue
I wish we could have got more TaSha but hopefully tomorrow we'll get a lot more!

Aisha xxxWink

-.nandini.-Anu-Reddy

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by thornewood9

Oh no way! I don't think I could ever get bored/annoyed with Naku's over-confidence when it comes to Dutta!
I loved how she wasn't afraid of him, that she wouldn't budge until he came with her and I especially loved how Duttacaved so quickly! And he wasn't annoyed or angry with her, it was like he had accepted that Naku wants him so he has to go with her *Dreamy Sigh*

I am seriously surprised that noone else has noticed Naku's hold over Dutta aprt from Kaala that isTongue
I wish we could have got more TaSha but hopefully tomorrow we'll get a lot more!

Aisha xxxWink

Oh!!! I am all up for Tasha scenes and Duttas dreamy sighs!!! but now I want a little action too...Dishum Dishum!!! Ouch

thornewood9Anu-Reddy

-Fivr- IF-Veteran Member
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
@Dancingdoll: I don't think Nakku believes that Dutta will do whatever she asks him to - I think she knows that she won't leave until he does. She has faith in her ability to be there till he does it, however long it takes - not in her ability to MAKE him do something. I don't know that makes sense - but there is a difference there, I think. She would never be conceited enough to think that she can MAKE him do something. She's just helpless in the fact that she cannot leave till she sees him do what's best for him (as she did with the drinking scene and the eatting scene).

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

seethalthornewood9-.nandini.-DancingdollAnu-Reddy

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

@Dancingdoll: I don't think Nakku believes that Dutta will do whatever she asks him to - I think she knows that she won't leave until he does. She has faith in her ability to be there till he does it, however long it takes - not in her ability to MAKE him do something. I don't know that makes sense - but there is a difference there, I think. She would never be conceited enough to think that she can MAKE him do something. She's just helpless in the fact that she cannot leave till she sees him do what's best for him (as she did with the drinking scene and the eatting scene).

I understand what you are saying and i had loved the drinking and eating scene but what has started getting on my nerves (and pls understand, its just tinie-minnie bit only Wink) is she thinks she can go and approach Dutta anytime to make (or whatever word you want to use) things happen (even if its for him -  I mean I dont doubt her intentions, as I said in the Maal of the day - she does it all for Dutta keeping her true feelings aside)....but I dont like the way she ignores the circumstances around.....For example today, when dutta is in mid of work (and we know his work, he was hadkofying a man with his "ghoda"), I think that was no time to barge in.....I admire the fact that she went to him for his good and I liked the reason why she went to him but when she saw what the situation was she shld have not butted in....so, what I am liking are her reasons, intentions, style etc but what I am not liking is that she doesnt care about the timing and that comes from overconfidence.....Baaji is always on Naku's side and tells Bhau that she is right but even today he thought her timing was bad and thats exactly my feeling.....(This might be because I am getting extremely edgy with the way LTL is gng right nowCry)

thornewood9-Fivr-Anu-Reddy

-Fivr- IF-Veteran Member
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

I understand what you are saying and i had loved the drinking and eating scene but what has started getting on my nerves (and pls understand, its just tinie-minnie bit only Wink) is she thinks she can go and approach Dutta anytime to make (or whatever word you want to use) things happen (even if its for him -  I mean I dont doubt her intentions, as I said in the Maal of the day - she does it all for Dutta keeping her true feelings aside)....but I dont like the way she ignores the circumstances around.....For example today, when dutta is in mid of work (and we know his work, he was hadkofying a man with his "ghoda"), I think that was no time to barge in.....I admire the fact that she went to him for his good and I liked the reason why she went to him but when she saw what the situation was she shld have not butted in....so, what I am liking are her reasons, intentions, style etc but what I am not liking is that she doesnt care about the timing and that comes from overconfidence.....Baaji is always on Naku's side and tells Bhau that she is right but even today he thought her timing was bad and thats exactly my feeling.....(This might be because I am getting extremely edgy with the way LTL is gng right nowCry)

Alright, I see what you're saying! Yeah, she doesn't seem to care about the consequences when it comes to Dutta - and honestly, I totally see how that can be annoying. But surprisingly, that's one of the things I like about her - when she wants to help Dutta (when she knows she can help him) she doesn't care about anything else BUT that fact. To me, it hints towards Dutta's complete control over her thoughts and being - but I see how that can also mean her over confidence. Nonetheless, to me it just looks like once she knows how she can help Dutta (in this case, get closer to Supriya) she does not let anyone - not even himself and definitely not the surroundings - stand in her way. I mean, wouldn't that concept also explain why she totally beat up two people in Dutta's house before so much as asking them who they are? She had a doubt that they might be "bad" for Dutta and that's all it took for her to pounce (and it was hilarious for me to watch! LOL).

And don't worry about the show yaar, I think it's going a lot better than it could - but then I'm turning into an eternal optimist with regards to this show, so what do I know! ROFL

thornewood9Anu-ReddyDancingdoll

Go to top