shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
guys i just read in a yahoo group that rajeev will be in kolkata on the 13th of this month, so all you living there specially sujalfan, get ready to meet ur star.πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

It's really very depressing......... Rajeev comming so near but I can't go. Accident bhi abhi hona tha. Shruti thanks for the info. But I am afraid I'm totally wrapped in plasters that I can't go out of the house also. It's really depressing.

😭

kaleidoscope thumbnail

sujalfan u also live in kolkata????

Kash main bhi is waqt kolkata ja sakte ....But alas!!! main wahan last month thi....so no chance for me😭

*Meg_d* thumbnail
Thnks for the info! awwww sujalfan feel better you will be fine soon and will get another chance when not only him but kashish/Aamna also will be visiting kolkata!
debashree thumbnail

hey shruti were in kol

shrutibali thumbnail
Originally posted by: debashree

hey shruti were in kol

i dont know that

debashree thumbnail

yar pata karo plzzzz ibeg of u

shrutibali thumbnail
i think nico park or something like that
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Well gd luck to all those living in Kolkata in meeting him.
Hey, SujalFan, you made it seem like ur injuires were minor but yaar you are in plasters and can't leave the house, i count tht as major. Please take care of yourself and rest as much as you can. Inshallah may you have a fast and relatively painless recovery then when they come together next time, you meet them both, being fit and fine.   

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Yes pardesi-mem even I thought it was nothing. But x-rays showed some fractures so now I'm in plasters. But I feel okay. Not much pain anymore.

Debashree he is comming to Nicco park. Heard they are trying to bring Aamna also. Talks with her has not materialised as yet.