Page 1 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

Sani_Rani

IF-Sizzlerz

Sani_Rani

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Hi people, my name is saniya and i am new to this ff and i am writing for the first time so plz bear with me. i have been reading since and few months and i am in total love with ffs and i am one fiction maniac. lol. so without any more chit chat i'll continue with intro. And it's an AR ff. ma all time fav jodi. sigh.Embarrassed
 link to thread 2

INTRO
We see a girl in her mid teens sittings on her bedroom window sill lost in her thoughts and daydreaming when suddenly her eyes fell on the piece of paper in her hand. she sighed as she saw wat she had been doodling since the past 5 mins. it was the letter 'A' written all over the paper with love hearts around it. her anger rose while she sat up abruptly from the window and threw the paper outside her window while clutching the window sill tightly.
"why do i keep writing this letter 'A' again and again and especially while i am daydreaming. gosh wat is it in this letter that as soon as i see it my heartbeats involuntarily gets fast and my bl**dy hormones gets outta control"Angry she thought as she banged her fist against the wall.
"riddhima come down this instance. NOW" her mum called her down and she could sence the temperature around the house getting high cuz when her mum is angry only person can save her and that is GOD. she on an instance fell on her knees and joined her hand in a prayer state.
"oh god bacha lena ha. plz. pakka ajj pura din bilkul swear nahi karoongi aur jhoot, jhoot to mein pura 3 ghante tak nahi bolungi. promise god. save me."  Ouchshe quickly muttered under her breath and slowly and even more slowly she walked towards her kitchen where she saw her mum fuming in anger. as she finally stepped in the battle field where she will be executed for the sin which she can't remember. lol.
"what is this?" her mum asked in a hoarse whisper as her mum shoved the paper her hand.
'wait is this the paper which i threw outside my window? oh crap i am so dead. ridzy you are such a gonner. now wat will mum think?Dead' she thought as she felt beads of sweat on her forehead.

so this is it folks. tell me if you liked it or not. and if i should continue it or not. comments/critisizm welcomed.
love
Saniya
INDEX
Intro- pg 1
character sketch- pg 1
part 1- pg 2
part 2- pg 3
part 3- pg 5
promo 1-pg 7
part 4- pg 11
promo 2- pg 14
part 5- pg 20
promo 3 - pg 28
part 6- pg 30
promo 4- pg 35
part 7- pg 37
promo 5- pg 42
part 8- pg 107
promo 6- 137

PM LIST
mkp1995
-rav-
navtinder
hunder
karanshraddha4
.:.MONA.:.
dhruvikaluvsKSG
i_love_KSG
Prinnia
aishar
coolgal96
Meghzz
ArmaansGirl
naureen_aly
blessing-beauty
sadiqsai
kashndsel4eva
scorpio95
aahussain
dazzling_armaan
kweetrockstar
moonlight2630
suzzane14
vaish04
xxheartmexx
 aahussain
AbhiNikiLuver
angel772
ankitajain94
anumeha_rajat
arlover_aditi
Armaan-KSG
 ArmaansGirl
Caramel_21
choco_pie92
coolvini4u
disisSanaya
funkybratz
HeAvEnS
Hello_01
kashishk
kawle.manali
Kirni-KSG
ksglover1
kweetrockstar
loveoflifeksg
maggie131984
Meghzz
naina.sweety
naureen_aly
nihakapoor
Nikki_19_luv
princess52
Ravie101
richa_b
rinku28
Robin_M
sasya
scorpio95
sheel_dmgdiva
shininggal2008
sisgeo
smartnsmexxi
sushi1987
Tahmina96
Teogapi
 aRohAAnGeL
luv_kajen
Riddhan
Namita18
Sweet_Ashum 

Edited by Sani_Rani - 05 August 2010 at 6:25pm

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

nachbaliye3freesikhaTugce_2Jrocketsingh111me_lovelygulnavtinderGoDsLoVeKaSh_4_evavrulssisgeoCutiee_AshhAr_AsyafanRhea.KaJennaina.sweetyi_love_KSGiceprincess101ArmaansGirlCaramel_21scorpio95HeAvEnScutiepreetHaniyaadesire_20unknown.Crazyy_FanCutee999dhruvikaluvsKSGdesirlucariohnishanyxxIshiadazzling_armaanjanu1610arshluver_15PinkSugarsbary-Crimson-Robin_M.:.MONA.:.-nautankidollz--ialwayswill-Norznidha1983Ethereal-Pathshininggal2008-Aliya--KaShti-Euphoria.KaSh-Maneet-Fan.PINK.-AviatoR-hunder-GoogleWithMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Mr. A... (AR ff)NOTE Pg 148" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sani_Rani

IF-Sizzlerz

Sani_Rani

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
plz comment guys and that goes to silent readers aswell. thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rocketsingh111

mkp1995

mkp1995

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
hey the intro sounds really interesting... plz do continue... also if u can plz do pm thanx- mishaSmile

-midnightsun-

IF-Dazzler

-midnightsun-

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
sounds really cool hun.. please pm me..x

navtinder

Groupbie

navtinder

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
sounds really interesting, do continue and add me to your pm list

Sani_Rani

IF-Sizzlerz

Sani_Rani

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
thanks for your comments and i will sure continue. continue nahi karungi to aur kaha jaungi. lol. thanks again for your support and character sketch comming up soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rocketsingh111

Sani_Rani

IF-Sizzlerz

Sani_Rani

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Character sketch
 this story is set in leicester, uk
gupta family

Riddhima Gupta: A 16 year old bubbly girl who loves to live life. she is very optimistic about everything and lives in a pink tinted world where everyone is nice but that doesn't mean she doesn't know the reality of the world. she is an independant girl who can stand up not only for herself but also for her loved ones. her parents are her everything. she can die for them if needed but sometimes she does her own fun behind their back by going a bit against thier wishes. A perfect liar who can lie blatanly without a sign of guilt in her eyes. A swearing machine and especially when someone rubs on her wrong side. soon gonna join college and right now looking for part time to be more independant.

Mrs padma gupta- a typical housewife and a cool mum who understand her daughter well but two things she can't take- riddhima's lies and trash in the house. supports riddhima in her good  decisions.

Mr shashank gupta- a middle class man who loves his little family to bits but strict at same time when it comes to values and sanskar.

THE MALIKS.
Armaan Malik- 16 year old hunk and the hearthrob of every girl. gonna join college soon and right now got a part time job. he is hiding something from everyone and you will know that as the story continues. he is arrongant, bossy,he think that things should work his way, very fun loving dude and doesn't go too close to someone cuz he is scared that he might spill the beans. armaan has taken a decision (it's a secret) and his family is ready to support him
Ananya Malik- the world's best mom anyone could have and loves his son to bits. a happy and kind natured lady who is loves to gossip but has got no one in house who shares same interest as her.

Billy Malik- a fun loving dad and very kind hearted man. he is very down to earth person. he supports armaan in his decision and also proud of him.

Bineshwari Malik (in short people calls her Bi)- cool grandmom of armaan and the closest person to him.

Side Characters [ they all are going to join college soon]
Muskaan chadda- same as dmg
Anjali sharma- fun loving spontaneous girl.

Armaan's gang
Rahul garewal- armaan's best friend and best advisor when armaan needs it.
Atul Joshi- environment freak and armaan's best friend, very kind guy.
Mac- armaan's friend
Vivek- armaa's friend and tries to be like armaan.

so this is the character sketch and tell me how it is. make sure you comment. it encourages me a lot. love you guys

love
saniya

Edited by Sani_Rani - 23 March 2010 at 4:06pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

freesikhame_lovelygulrocketsingh111GoDsLoVeKaSh_4_evaiceprincess101X..Niha..XArmaansGirlHarry93HeAvEnSRhea.KaJenRozy77Crazyy_Fanunknown.Sidarth_lover1prachi06-Miya-Ishialucariohnishajanu1610arshluver_15bary-Crimson-AR_LOVERKaSh-Maneet-FanNorz.:.MONA.:.-ialwayswill-shininggal2008-Aliya-crazy4KASH_AR-AviatoR-.PINK.hunder

Sani_Rani

IF-Sizzlerz

Sani_Rani

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
guys why aren't you commentingDisapprove. plz comment as you see i am a very impatient soul. sowwie you all have to bear with me. lolLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rocketsingh111desir

Post Reply New Post

Go to top