Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Anu-Reddy

IF-Sizzlerz

Anu-Reddy

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Some how I feel its Dutta himself who got the Mawali into that Mansion............ here's why i feel that.........

1) Dutta's fiance has been attacked twice and his sis has been attacked once and Dutta didnt even try to figure out who it was.......?. Can Dutta be so oblivious to the situation?

2) After the AC scene, Dutta, Baaji and Aai concluded that its an Inside job.

3) Kala matched everyone's handwriting with the one in letter , except Dutta's .........

4) Dutta has been asking Sups to tell the truth ever since...........may be he knows the truth and just waiting to hear from her.

5) Ravi wants Sups to trap Dutta. May be Dutta wants everyone in the house to see how interested Sups is in him, which will make the culprit go for weird plans?.

6) Ravi says "Bada aadmi" got him there........who else can be Bada then Dutta himself?. May be a new entry in the show is it? Confused

7) Dutta is putting up with the I-Like-Sups-Act to make sure none suspect him and will do their usual stuff to stop the shaadi?

I may be totally off here...........but i feel its Dutta who has hatched a plan to trap the culprit? Confused

Anu

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 23 March 2010 at 1:41pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnilovelythornewood9-Madzy-Dew-drop

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did Dutta get Ravi into the Mansion?" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nazia.icycool

IF-Dazzler

nazia.icycool

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Some how I feel its Dutta himself who got the Mawali into that Mansion............ here's why i feel that.........

1) Dutta's fiance has been attacked twice and his sis has been attacked once and Dutta didnt even try to figure out who it was.......?. Can Dutta be so oblivious to the situation?

2) After the AC scene, Dutta, Baaji and Aai concluded that its an Inside job.

3) Kala matched everyone's handwriting with the one in letter , except Dutta's .........

4) Dutta has been asking Sups to tell the truth ever since...........may be he knows the truth and just waiting to hear from her.

5) Ravi wants Sups to trap Dutta. May be Dutta wants everyone in the house to see how interested Sups is in him, which will make the culprit go for weird plans?.

6) Ravi says "Bada aadmi" got him there........who else can be Bada then Dutta himself?. May be a new entry in the show is it? Confused

7) Dutta is putting up with the I-Like-Sups-Act to make sure none suspect him and will do their usual stuff to stop the shaadi?

I may be totally off here...........but i feel its Dutta who has hatched a plan to trap the culprit? Confused

Anu

i agree with u anu...i also remember..when ravi was new at the patil mansion..dutta was walkin in the corridoor and gave looks to ravi while walking off..even when sups was talkin to her mom saying that she doesnt want to marry dutta..dutta peeps into her room to listen...even though ravi was there..and gave a staring look at ravi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelyAnu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy

IF-Sizzlerz

Anu-Reddy

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 92icycool

i agree with u anu...i also remember..when ravi was new at the patil mansion..dutta was walkin in the corridoor and gave looks to ravi while walking off..even when sups was talkin to her mom saying that she doesnt want to marry dutta..dutta peeps into her room to listen...even though ravi was there..and gave a staring look at ravi

Ya ............ i remember now.......... i somehow tend to believe that its Dutta behind all this and also in the new promo he says "Hone wali patni" ....... not "Supriya" ....... may be thats an indication that he is soon gonna propose to Nakku? Confused .............

Anu

AbhiAnilovely

nazia.icycool

IF-Dazzler

nazia.icycool

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
@ anu..yup it might be so...maybe he was tauntin sups when he tells her about the mangalsutr..maybe he is not that interested in the wedding..but proposin nakku so soon..does he realise that he has a soft corner 4 nakku... uuuuhhhh..all these promos are very confusingSilly
NAZIA

lovelyAnu-Reddy

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Agree wid u Anu ....
first i thought there waz a possibility of Aaye doin this ...
but nw i think
it has to b Dutta ....!

lovelyAnu-Reddy

lovely

IF-Dazzler

lovely

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Anu I hope what you say is true.. So that means Sups is unaware of everything as well.

Dew-dropAnu-Reddy

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely

Anu I hope what you say is true.. So that means Sups is unaware of everything as well.

Yh ...it luks like Sups is also unaware ..& ravi also ..
may b he is w8ing 4 sum orders 4rm whom he got hired  dats why they hav not eloped yet ..!

lovelyAnu-Reddy

lovely

IF-Dazzler

lovely

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dew-drop

Originally posted by lovely

Yh ...it luks like Sups is also unaware ..& ravi also ..
may b he is w8ing 4 sum orders 4rm whom he got hired  dats why they hav not eloped yet ..!

after watching the promo.. this possibility sounds true..Dutta seems very confident in the promo as if he has come to a conclusion...Dutta pls throw Sups out ASAP...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuDew-dropAnu-Reddy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top