pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE

The episode starts with the police officer who says the weapons are fake. He tells all the members not to worry as the bomb and gun are fake, everyone is relieved and shocked. All the members ask the police about what they should do about the truck as they are tired and please can you find out who the owner. The police says ok don't worry I will find out. The doctor comes out and says this truck is still here who's truck is it.In the back you hear some Mr.Creepy  say " THIS IS MINE" and  everyone starts running after him. Sodhi picks him and starts spinning him and then when he comes down Jetha hits him. The doctor says do me a favor remove this truck. Champak Chacha cuts in and says "What do you mean let him go, I have been screaming since the morning who's this is and no one said anything and now you said who this is and answer and screams at him about where he was. Then Mr.creepy says " I was sleeping" everyone gets more mad, and Sodhi starts telling him everything that happened during the day. Bhidhe cuts in and says " where are you from", Mr.creepy says he is from Umar village, there was some shooting in film city and came to deliver fake weapons their, there was some time for the shooting so I was drinking booze, and was driving the truck intoxicated and lost control of the car and crashed here.

Bhidhe tells Sodhi to call the police, Mr. creepy begs sodhi not to call, he says "I have a wife and little kids, I swear I will not do this and will never make such a mistake and ask for forgiveness. But everyone still tells Sodhi to call the police, but Champak chacha cuts in and says he has realized his mistake and tells Mr. creepy to stay true to his words and never do that again. Sodhi says this truck will not move. Mr. creepy says it will he had cut the ignition .Mr. creepy starts the truck and everyone is happy but Sodhi says this truck will not move, everyone is wondering why and then he goes under the truck and fixes something and opens the bonnet and fixes something. Sodhi tells Mr.creepy he has loosened the hand break and something, the driver is confused so Sodhi says I will take you to my garage and Sodhi and Mr. creepy leave with the truck and all the members are happy. Daya starts doing garba

Tappu sena returns and are happy the truck is gone. Bhidhe asks everyone how was their project, tells Sonu to go home, but Tappu interrupts and says " Bhidhe uncle remove this fencing" Bhidhe is confused, Goli says " look if another truck comes I am not going to school like this again" Komal says " I don't want anything like what happened to Aiyer happening to the kids". They tell Tappu sena what happened to Aiyer, Tappu says "then it is fixed remove this because when we play cricket our balls are going to rip by hitting the fence. Daya agrees with them, but Jetha says "no this has been for society safety". Daya says "but if chor bhai wants to come he can come from any way. Roshan agrees as well and says no need for this fencing it feels like a jail. Some man comes running and says "bhidhe bhai do you know in our society yesterday there was a chor so I am here to warn" Bhidhe says " look everyone last time there was a chor in our society and there was one in there's  so the fencing will not be reomoved. Tappu sena pleads and say please uncle please. But Jetha say "no whatever Bhidhe decided is for the safety of this society. At home Jetha is waiting impatiently for Daya to come with milk so he can drink tea. Daya comes with the milk and she goes to make tea.

As Jetha is waiting for tea Nattu Kaka calls and asks him if he is coming, and Jetha says no. Daya comes with the tea, Champak chacha comes in and says " bahu did do you bring paper" as he is about to sit he sees Jetha drinking tea and gets mad and tells him to go take a bath. Jetha gets mad that he has to leave his tea so he enters the room and calls Daya to bring him the tea. Daya on purposely scream WHAT. At night time the kids are playing by the fence and Bhide tells not to play there or it will break. Sodhi says "wow Bhidhu when the fence was not there you use to scream at the kids and now when it is here you still scream at them." Jetha interrupts and says "Sodhi it is nothing like that Bhide loves the kids and the fence he is the societies Bhakt, Bhakt Aatmaram Das. Bhide says sometimes I do not understand if you are praising me or taunting me. They all call the kids back home to eat. Taarak comes back to the society and is relieved that the truck is gone, but he feels sorry that because of him Aiyer is hurt. Just as he is about to go home he sees another creepy person wandering around the society and wonders who he is. He follows the guy and sees him climbing a wall.

Episode Ends

PRECAP

All the men running running towards the guy and then you see all the members in the temple doing garba

Edited by pisces25 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thnx Devanshi for the update

I missed to watch the episode but i guess it seems interesting
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks a lottt Devanshi ,wonderful update !!😃 Finally happy that the tempo is out of that gate !!! 😆😆
binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very good job devanshi... keep it up... 👍🏼

@priyank... u missed it... ohhhhhh... u know... truck track is over... see what u have missed 😆 😆 😆
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thank you devanshi. Truck is over looks like thieves track still on for another three days. I was watching last year episode where jethalal has 10 lakh in his house and AC repair guy comes. It should similar trace. Hathi bhai , iyerr bhai is out action, anjali is promoting her gujartri movie better half in gujarat , mrs. bhide is no where seen now days.

So i think we have to wait long time before something new comes up.