Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Comic Relief: Travel Plans

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys...this installment of the CR is going to be maha lame...im warning you now...poocho kyun? kyun ke...the entire episode i was busy drooling and swooning over Dutta to notice anything else...i mean omg...he looked as HOT as ever when he came on the terrace!!  😳😳😳...phir...his scene with Naku...it was amazing how he went from kick-ass Dutta Bhao...to just Dutta in a matter of seconds! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...and and and...that speech he gave about mangalsutras and rishtas...someone catch me as i faint!! 😳😳 too bad it was all wasted on Chudail Sups 🀒🀒

Travel Plans
looks like Dutta is going on a trip...
Purpose: Business
Travel Agent: Bajirao
Destination: Jahannam
Carrier: LTL Travel Inc.

🀣...that entire scene with Baji was absolutely hilarious!! i was already laughing at his "mujra karne gaya tha...dancer ka aulad" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and he did his little dance move to accompany it...but then..when he said that even if this person landed up in hell...Dutta would get a ticket...follow him to hell and then bring him back to the real world...that is funny on its own...but here is where my wacky brain comes into work....picture Dutta...sitting in the first class section of an airplane...ready to go to hell and get his business done...then...picture us...because i know we'd gladly follow Dutta to hell and back if necessary...so...tickets will be courtesy of the LTL Crazy Creatives Account...just bring yourself...so get to packing girls...remember...pack for warm weather...i have a feeling it will be pretty hot in hell...and i dont mean the ever present fire...i mean...DUTTA!! 😳

JAZ
ps: i call dibs on the seat next to Dutta πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jaz: So we are providing for the tickets? I am sure we can find Dutta a seat in the middle aisle so we can all sit ALL around him! Make the best of sitting around him and all! 🀣 And you've called dibs on the seat next to him? I have a feeling there's going to be a catfight involved on the plane! 🀣
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
My claws are already out for the cat fight.
jnawaz thumbnail
@ fivr: yes...we are providing the tickets..lets just say we have a very rich benefactor who just came out of the wood works...and yes..the idea of Dutta sitting in the middle works...but i got dibs on his right side...and since you commented first...you can have the left...everyone else is just plain out of luck πŸ˜‰

@ ksh: tauba...you are gonna fight your sweet lil friends...all for a mamuli seat on a plane...chi chi ch.i...shame shame shame πŸ˜›

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okkiee ..no need 4 anyone to provide tickets ...
I will make sure everyone gets it .....& i will also make special seating arrangements 4 Dutta & me .......
Yh,,yh ,,,I knw ....u also baba ....fikr not ...koi tension nahi Dutta ka view sab ko milega ....aur dutta k saath mera bhi view milega ..😳😳...
So chill everyone ..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Fivr- thumbnail
LOL! Let the cat fight commence! 🀣 

@Jaz: I get the left seat? *swoon* 😍 And who is this "rich benefactor"?!

@ksh: LOL! You're already gearing up for the future fight?! Should I start preparing too?

@Shabz: Special seating? Sirf VIEW miley ga??? What about getting a chance to sit around him??? Do we need to talk about "sharing is caring" again? πŸ€£
Edited by -Fivr- - 14 years ago
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
count me in da seat next 2 dutta is reserved 4 me πŸ˜‰
betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hiiiii guys
U all can sit next 2 him bt reserve my seat on his lapπŸ˜†
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: betty123

hiiiii guys

U all can sit next 2 him bt reserve my seat on his lapπŸ˜†

tauba tauba 😲 betty den i will sit on his shoulders πŸ˜†
-Fivr- thumbnail
LOL! The poor guy's already traveling TO hell - lets not make the flight hell for him too by jumping him! 🀣