Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: crystal30

Fantastic epi. minus Santu's cold behaviour towards DM... It was a golden opp. for both of them let out their feelings.. Dm's still๐Ÿ˜•  I wish they get to spend som more time before Hiten gets them.. Was jus thinkin, is it impossible to love & be wise.. 

Kambaqt Ishq hai aasi cheez.. ek baar hojaye toh kar jaye aasi ki taasi..๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
iSakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanRajDeewani

<font color="#ff0099">Kambaqt Ishq hai aasi cheez.. ek baar hojaye toh kar jaye aasi ki taasi..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†</font>

๐Ÿ˜†
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Piku*

Thanks for the wonderful update Nikki

I agree with Soap, it was so unrealistic, DM at age of 60 carrying his wife. OMG its just hilarious, since yesterday I am ๐Ÿคฃ first the dhoti fight scene and then carrying Santu. ish Uff  What's his secret!!!

Looks DM taking those long walks around the village or to the pond is paying off. Maybe he is visiting the Vedji, and asking for some herbal medicines to keep young at this age. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Mr & Mrs. Mahiwashyi real need to talk about their realtionship. Does DM real want a divorce from Santu and vice versa. Whats the pic raaz?

Nandini's been giving him dhawanchawanprasht..!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ 
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just love the episode๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ,๐Ÿ˜• Edited ๐Ÿ˜• he is looking soo fit in dhoti fight and carrying his wife in his arm๐Ÿ˜† and he walk strongly๐Ÿ˜ not like 60 years old guy๐Ÿ˜†, he is look like 25years old young boy๐Ÿ˜ณ, it was hilarious but it was soo romantic๐Ÿ˜ณ I wish if I was in Santu place๐Ÿ˜ I'll kiss him tightly and hugs him too๐Ÿค— Both are duffords...โ˜บ๏ธ

I want that Maulik track finish soon but no๐Ÿ˜ก, they are starting this photo track I just hate DV's๐Ÿ˜ก, who should be in this photo...
It can be relative to Santu, let's see

Edited by sanrajpremika - 14 years ago
fuzzyface thumbnail
I am posting this part again

Sanraj seem like people with so much of restrained passion and love at every level (physically, mentally and emotionally).
It seemed like the universe was trying its very best to bring them together so that they cld let all out their feelings and emotions out but sanraj are too stubborn!๐Ÿ˜ก. Communicate ppl! (fuzzy bangs her against the wall)

DM rescuing Santu fighting baddies and carrying her was so funny.๐Ÿคฃ
(fuzzy hides from gopikas)

Santu needs to read  'How Damsel in Distress Should Behave guide for the Duffords'

in a nutshell
DM is a confused man
Santu is a stupid mahan dufford
Hiten still a fake moochwala
Taru still evil
Sanraj ruined a great opportunity to resolve their matter!

Edited by fuzzyface - 14 years ago
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
FUZZY U R JST TOOOOO GUD............any thread is incomplete without ur ranting......... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by arshisahni - 14 years ago
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
i feel sanraj will stay lost & resolve maundy track by finding mongi in the jungle. Unless dm sees maundy with his own eyes he wont blieve santu so if they find mongi in some hut here they can expose the pimps...
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
one of the sizzling episodes

and a lovely sizzling update thanks