Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: mariweam

no may be ther will be no rona dona for one month but u never know anythg in yhr 😕 😕

this is not possible ...the moment aksh enters d room she'll get on her naitik mohit friendship mission n then d mohini track will follow😭😭
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update!  Will give this epi a miss, sounds boring.🥱
_Divya_ thumbnail
heya manasi
thnx 4 d update
..kashish.. thumbnail

tanks alot for the update!

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: yrk_fan

KKKKKK bahu ko ghar lana woh bhi bina rithi riwazzz.....heheheehe daddajee bura man jayenge..😆😆

what does bina reeti rivaz means? akshara will come from the main door..she will not climb down the pipe ke reeti rivaj toot jayenge 🤣
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrk_fan

guess they are all jeaolus they couldnt never do these things in their youth....so dont want the future generations to enjoy

may be we should ask RS and his "creative team"..he's very proud of them ke they managed to bring back yrkkh on top ! hell lot of overconfidence..he's congratulating his team..WE should be awarded for watching his serials yaar..if it was not for naksh, nobody wud have bothered to give it a look...

dun know they r jealous or what but it's Vishambhar who's behaving childish and not akshara...

firstly why does akshara has to feel SO bad abt the whole thing? she doesn't think of the good time she spent with her husband but she's worried about what her father must be thinking...either don't fuss abt it or don't do any such thing abt which ur not confident abt..see it was not tht difficult...if she thought tht the idea of going out is not good, she cud have asked him to stay back for 1-2 hours at her home and they cud have spent sometime on the terrace only if akshara was sharmaofying to ask him to come to her room...was it so difficult to hide naitik somewhere incase someone comes to check ???

Vishambhar making Akshara feel guilty was unexpected..yes, the idea of climbing the pipe might seem foolish....but what's so "childish" abt spending sometime with ur spouse? they went through bad time, for so many days they were seperated so whats the problem if they want to be together?

Krinya thumbnail
I really really liked what Dadi said yest.. 👏 She's the only intelligent person in this bunch of fools..She said na that why do you expect Akshara to act OUR age? 👏 she's not a dadi amma ke she will do what they're doing....that's exactly what Daddaji expects Naitik to behave n i get totally pissed off with this thinking....

secondly , dadi said ke when both will have to handle their responsibilities, they will automatically mature. 👏

WHO is interested in knowing what Vishambhar did with Rajshri 🤢 heights of boredom..why don't they show us the flashbacks now to irritate us and bore us even more?

coming back to dadi, they said u will not even recognize ur daughter in sometime when she will shoulder all the responsibilities......this is a fact of life.....it happens with EVERYBODY....it's true that for a girl, it's very difficult to leave her parents house , we all get emotional and anxious abt our future...but this is also a hard fact that we spend 20-25-30 years of our life with our parents but we spend MORE time with our husband and in laws....our priorities change and we don't come to know.....a distance is created b/w parents & children...vishambhar and rajshri might see akshara as a little girl but she is NOT...and for Akshara, change has already started coming....for parents their children remain the same but that doesn't happen with children........it's difficult for parents to accept this change, i agree to this....the kind of attention parents get frm their children, with age , it changes...their focus shifts from their education to careers to their spouses to their own children....they get busy n involved in their own life...

i noticed the change in me, i saw the change in my parents eyes..now when i talk to them and i look at them, i feel ke they're wondering is this our daughter?? i can say this abt me coz my parents r in a different city..may be being close makes a difference...u meet ur parents everyday, they're involved in all ur activities...i see tht with my friends whoz parents r local...Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update, hope they tighten the script for better veiwing
nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This show itself has become Maha bakwaas...