TOI: Aamir-Sanjee clear the air :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged

'We've split? Says who?'      *Credit for article- Shades-of-Grey aka Mita*

While some reports claimed that Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh have split, the scene at Aamir's home in Lokhandwala seemed to be drastically different.

LATEST PIC :-D

Sanjeeda, who spends a lot of her time at her beau's place, is definitely upset about the rumours that were doing the rounds recently. She says, "I was very angry. If there was any truth to it then it's understandable, but this just came out of the blue! My family is very understanding, but personally, I was very disturbed by the rumours.

Aamir did his best to calm me down." Aamir adds, "We are like any other normal couple. It would be abnormal if we didn't fight, but there has been no fight that has made us consider calling it quits." He says that though the rumours didn't affect him much, he did have friends and family members calling him up. "I have done various jobs and have friends who are settled all around the world. There were these frantic calls coming from many of them asking if everything was 'ok'. Most of them didn't want to sound rude by asking me directly whether we had broken off," he laughs.

And while their families would love to see them getting hitched, Aamir and Sanjeeda are taking their time. "My parents are completely cool with whatever decision I take," says Sanjeeda adding, "But marriage is definitely on the cards within the next five years." Speaking about marriage Aamir says, "Marriage seems like an overwhelming thought right now. But if my mom had her way, she would've got me married ages ago," he says.

While 'moving on' seems to have become the cool thing to do for couples who can't get along in a relationship, Aamir and Sanjeeda feel that's the easy way out. "Marriages are falling apart everywhere around us. The same holds true for relationships," points out Sanjeeda. Speaking about what makes their bond work, Aamir says, "There has to be immense trust in your partner. The second important factor is space. You have to give your partner his/her space." And space for Aamir means freedom to play cricket or video games with his friends. Sanjeeda, on the other hand, is happy to spend a lot of time at home.

So, who's more romantic of the two? "I have a problem with expressing what I feel, Sanjeeda expresses herself freely, that makes her more romantic," says Aamir. And in case of a fight who's the one to make peace? "The one who's smart and understanding... obviously me," smiles Sanjeeda.

Though the couple won the much-coveted Nach Baliye 2, they haven't really been seen on the small screen together after the show. "We have time right now, but there are no great offers. After Nach Baliye we have to have a good show. We keep doing dance shows together, so that keeps us happy," he says. And what about the show where they were supposed to be pitted against each other. "It's an interesting idea, but frankly we aren't sure if we are going to do it. But one thing's for sure we aren't going to break up over a show," she smiles.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jassie_17ShiningStar18Blueberry_07rob_ian

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Aamir-Sanjee clear the air :)" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for this..:)
Good that everything is cleared..Evil, disgusting reporters..:(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajassie_17

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blueberry_07

Thanks for this..:)
Good that everything is cleared..Evil, disgusting reporters..:(

U bet yaar... n seriously.. those reporters should b seriously made to compensate for making such disgusting accusations..Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blueberry_07

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Thank God....Smile

Thanks for the article Tanu....Smile

Take Care
Wafa

Armu4eva

surveen_kapoor

IF-Rockerz

surveen_kapoor

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
WHOS WITH ME smashing those cheaters journalists??

anyways hayyyeee ye to extra sharmila nikla ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajassie_17

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Seriously these reporters just want to make some chatpata news just like that..twisting the truth...Arrgghh i can't stand such reporters!!!!

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surveen_kapoor

WHOS WITH ME smashing those cheaters journalists??

anyways hayyyeee ye to extra sharmila nikla ROFL

Yes yes Sur.. my janu is very very sharmila..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

surveen_kapoor

Post Reply New Post

Go to top