Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sana786a

IF-Sizzlerz

sana786a

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
yuck they make me sick Angry exchanging devious looks whilst looking 4 a ms seriously i am really doubting ravis intentions da mre i see him wid his tight shirts and da pained expression all da time he seem's 2 have a history wid dutta dat's wat im thinking

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnithornewood9-Ritz-shonapinky

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sups and mawali" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

thornewood9

IF-Dazzler

thornewood9

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Or maybe he's just a Mawali LafangahDead
I thought it was ridiculous how she was asking for his approval on the Mangulsutra! I mean isn't she running away???
Is she gong to marry her Mawali Lafangah on the wedding day?

Aisha xxxDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana786a

sana786a

IF-Sizzlerz

sana786a

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thornewood9

Or maybe he's just a Mawali LafangahDead
I thought it was ridiculous how she was asking for his approval on the Mangulsutra! I mean isn't she running away???
Is she gong to marry her Mawali Lafangah on the wedding day?

Aisha xxxDead
maybe dey r sick and twisted so dey cud do anything plus da way dat mawali's eyes lit up looking at all da jewellry he seems lalchi Dead

nazia.icycool

IF-Dazzler

nazia.icycool

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
im sure that now that mavali will ask sups to marry dutta ...now that we know that he is a spy...i dont think he loves sups...he has been using her eversince to spy on dutta
NAZIA

sana786a

sana786a

IF-Sizzlerz

sana786a

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 92icycool

im sure that now that mavali will ask sups to marry dutta ...now that we know that he is a spy...i dont think he loves sups...he has been using her eversince to spy on dutta
NAZIA
agree nazia

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged

NAZIA

omigosh! yes...he might actually ask her to...i thought he was pea brained. but looks like he has some other purpose. morey where are u? come and shoot naku so that datta gets his priorities right.

sana786a

sana786a

IF-Sizzlerz

sana786a

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

NAZIA

omigosh! yes...he might actually ask her to...i thought he was pea brained. but looks like he has some other purpose. morey where are u? come and shoot naku so that datta gets his priorities right.
LOL shreya tumhe itne jaldey hain kya

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabaza786

Originally posted by kshreya2002

NAZIA

LOL shreya tumhe itne jaldey hain kya

jaldi...? its already too late!

sana786a

Post Reply New Post

Go to top