ME_T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

mahek is beging rishi 2 give blood 2 roshan. mahek says plz in the name of humanity give blood. rishi says not because of humanity but becoz of duty he will give blood.

at hosp. lalit is trying 2 get blood from other hosps. but is failing. rishi cums and says he will give blood. coz he's blood matches. every1 is happy at him. he gives blood.

veena cums and meets varun. he is sleeping. vasu cums and says those sinha sisters r cursed. veena says y dyu thiunk so negative

kash cums 2 hospital and asks mahek how cum no1 told her all this happened. mahek says u went sumwhere 4 business and we didn't want 2 disturb u. kash says that family matters more than work.

suj and kash r taling. he says i am sorry i have 2 now of maheks truth. plz forgive me. kash in her mind is thinking baad thoughts about him, but says u made a mistake unknowingly.

evry1 is looking at roshan throught hte window. mahek starts crying. lalit tells her 2 go meet varun. prof sinha cums and ask wt happened. lalit tells him. prof asks how is varun lalit says he is o.k

mahek goes 2 meet varuhn they talk 4 a while then rishi cums. he says that u couldn't do anything 4 my son. my blood runs through roshans vains. rish carry's on taunting varun and keepps saying that roshan is his son not varuns. (the doors were wide open! and yet not even a single person heard him) rishi leaves.

rish and veena r taling alone in the corridor. veena says u did a good thing by giving blood. suj cums and says he gave blood bcoz he is the father of roshan. veenasits down and looks v. sad.

veena leaves. rish is trying 2 get suj back on his side. but suj is not hearing any of it. rishi thinks it's quite difficult 2 get suj back now as he doesn't trust me.

Edited by ME_T - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks me_t this way i will know what happened in kth when i missed it. i have started following this show only in september.
*Meg_d* thumbnail
Thnks for the update i missed this episode 😭
*Meg_d* thumbnail
Hey u got the title wrong its 2nd Feb not Jan soz not being rude but people will get confused by this!
ME_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: Megha_Desai

Hey u got the title wrong its 2nd Feb not Jan soz not being rude but people will get confused by this!

sorry. i guess i'm a month bhind time

fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thx for the update ME_T. Even though Rishi was acting like a jerk abt giving the blood, Shabbir played it so well. I just keep wishing everytime they talk abt or show Varun it will be Eijaz and not the new guy. I miss Eijaz.

Who's updating for 3/2/05? I can't catch the repeat for KTH, i'm always at college. Sadly, i missed all the dramas on thurs (today's episode) due to engagement party i could not get out of. No, it wasn't coz it was mine, lol, (my friend joked tht it was). I missed Kyunki Saas too, i wonder if i go on KSBKBT forum i might be able to read the update.    

ME_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: pardesi-mem

Sadly, i missed all the dramas on thurs (today's episode) due to engagement party i could not get out of. No, it wasn't coz it was mine, lol, (my friend joked tht it was). I missed Kyunki Saas too, i wonder if i go on KSBKBT forum i might be able to read the update.    

on 2nd feb not much happened in kskbt. tulsi  slapped karen coz she saw them both hugging.karen didn't go home sfter the slap he went 2 tanya's house.

on 3rd feb- karen was asleep in tanya's house.. during that time ansh came 2 meet her. they both just missed meeting each other in the same place. karen is trying furiously 2 get evidence against update.

this all that happened in the last 2 days 4 u.k. i would do u.k updates 4 ksbkbt aswell but i just manage 2 fit in shaort updates for kth. so i have no idea how i will find the time 4 ksbkbt. and i only get time at the weekend. but i 4get a lot of it by then. i will only b abble 2 remeber the main points.

fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I can't thank you enough ME_T for updating me on Kyunki too, tht was really kind of you. I understand its hard enough to remember KTH let alone another serial as well. Plus with sch and homework its hard to find the time to come on IF some days so i appreaciate you efforts. Thx again😊