Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: 92icycool

hey dutta sportin a gun huh...πŸ˜†and also the expression he had on his face..the RAW..angry man's look...aahhhhh and the way he plays with the gun...πŸ˜†he is amazing!!!

OMG really? I saw want to watch the epi right now!
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

@ksh: PLEASE! Dutta can handle them ALL and then some! 🀣

and whatever he cant our sherni is there for those.
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Thanx 4 the update Paayal ....
haven't seen the epi yet...so cant say much ....
but i think its either Aayi saahib or Dutta....!!

datta is a possibility though i wonder why would he do it...i mean why bring someone to the house to break his own heart. unless ofcourse the dreamy look yesterday was actually for naku and not sups. and he got this whole sups-bg natak done to expose his sisters. anyways its a very weird plan. aai sahib is a most likely possibility. another possibility is rups.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

datta is a possibility though i wonder why would he do it...i mean why bring someone to the house to break his own heart. unless ofcourse the dreamy look yesterday was actually for naku and not sups. and he got this whole sups-bg natak done to expose his sisters. anyways its a very weird plan. aai sahib is a most likely possibility. another possibility is rups.

Yh  dats y I think it can b Dutta ...we still r not clear of Dutta inside thoughts...
He may b aware of everything & just w8ing 4 the right moment ...who knws ..!
nazia.icycool thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

shreya i thoroughly agree with u..do u remember that dutta gave looks to ravi when ravi was new at the patel mansion..i also remember that once supriya was talkin 2 her mother and dutta is walkin through the corridor and hears sups..although he sees ravi standing there..he enter the room a lil and listens to wat sups is sayin...but again ..i dont think its our dutta...who is playing the lead role

nazia
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@92icycool: Dutta's look of "raw anger" - and it's shown TODAY?! *sigh* *swoon* *thud* 😍

@ksh: LOL! I know, Nakku can handle everyone when it comes to Dutta. She's already jumped two people in his OWN house! 🀣
palluluvsmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Thanx 4 the update Paayal ....
haven't seen the epi yet...so cant say much ....
but i think its either Aayi saahib or Dutta....!!

welcome dear..even I have doubt on Aai
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

@92icycool: Dutta's look of "raw anger" - and it's shown TODAY?! *sigh* *swoon* *thud* 😍

@ksh: LOL! I know, Nakku can handle everyone when it comes to Dutta. She's already jumped two people in his OWN house! 🀣

as baji says vahini ko phoda aur damad ko dhoya. πŸ˜†