Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: ammy-ridz

@ Topic maker and Reemz...I Loved both of ur post. I myself despite of being mad at Ridz...Did actually seem to wonder the same today.

And Reemz u r sooo right about Ridz in those high-lighted parts.
I had though NEVER noticed this....But Ridz has Always done the same when ever it comes to Armaan. She has snubbed Armaan a zillion times blocking him out of her dear life when she was confused about things going around in her life........And at the End when Someone(...eg- Padma, Rahul, Gang of girls discussing their Dream guy, Armaan himself some-times...etc..etc...and the list goes On......) Enlightens her!!!...She Runs back in his Arms

I feel ....Everytime she Needs someone to Push her to make a choice/ take a Firm decision or atleast Make her see the Light.....So I m hoping that this time too...Instead of ARMAAN or SID......She will have a Neutral Angel in Disguise to help her sought-out her life.....And our Confused-soul Ridz Will Turn back once again towards her Armaan!!

Amen!!
ranviragini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya i hope arman aur riddhima miljaye
plz koiy SID ko hata do ya phir use ka murder karado
phir to koiy probleme nahi hai na agar SID ka murder hojaye to?
use ki atma thodi na ayegi ridzs ke passe
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: AKANargis

But what you fail to remember is that she was happiest on her ROKA day....when she and Armaan were to be married.....there will never be a parallel happiness to that with Sid.  And as far feelings of safe, security, and maturity, understaning, and unadulterated love....this is the definition of ARMAAN for Riddhima.....

As far making her marriage work...especially as a result of duty...I agree that she can this happen...but I think she will accept that she has some AFFECTION for SID as a result of their marriage but she will never LOVE Sid the way she loves Armaan...even today.

AFFECTION and LOVE are 2 very different EMOTIONS, as AFFECTION is a SUBSET of LOVE, and LOVE is a culmination of all deep feelings.....including affection.

Sorry to disagree becoz, when she was coming to meet Sid, she was laughing n blushing and doing everything what a madly in love girl does when she goes to meet her lover.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ One can not really differentiate whether it's love or affection or whtever u call it๐Ÿ˜› She even remembered Arman, and despite that, she accepted her feelings for Sid๐Ÿ˜ณ And as for subset and whole set, Marriage is a complete set๐Ÿ˜‰ Roka is subset๐Ÿ˜‰ She is Mrs.Modi๐Ÿ˜Š And I guess, when it was Arman-Ridhima, in the beginning of the show, AR too had lots of fights, and gradually n eventually, she fell in love with Arman.. ๐Ÿ˜† And affection is the first step of it๐Ÿ˜‰ Within 6 months, Sid has done a HUGE impact on her๐Ÿ˜ณ Give them 2 yrs, they will forget who Arman is๐Ÿ˜‰
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Well how do you expect her to react?? As Jenni said, on one side the love of her life has returned and on the other side she knows shes married. There is a lot going through her mind right now...maybe too much for her to actually react to anything.

I do think she will choose Sid first however but when Armaan is infront of her, kuch toh asar hoga ๐Ÿ˜‰

Is asar ki to mein baat kar rahee hoon......Is asar hi to Armaan ka pyaar hain....Agar hum kissi se pyaar karte hain...tohee asaar hota hain...because we don't just let every Tom, Dick and Harry effect our lives..now do we????

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

]

Thank you for your comments....I really appreciate a good discussion....but I think we should agree to disagree...as I will never be able to accept your point of view.
Edited by AKANargis - 14 years ago

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You too Nargis ๐Ÿ˜‰

And yes it is nice to have a HEALTHY discussion!
sheenaluvskajen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya Armaan only Armaan can bring back Riddhima
they are made for each other
gud post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Eh! No Comments on Ridhimma!

But one thing I'll agree on is that Armaan can bring life back in anyones life...he is the breath of fresh air and a ray of sunshine. He is like a first drop of rain after a long drought! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

His love is selfless, giving and pure just like those elements!
ekthatiger thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AKANargis

Many of are not happy with the current Riddhima....the insecure, dependent, and tragic heroine that she has become.

BUT....

Riddhima has always been lost without Armaan.  I have no doubt that she loves Armaan more than life....but she has put all of her feelings in dormant state.....the life she is living now as Sid's wife is not the real Riddhima....it is adaptation of a part of who the original Riddhima was. 

IF YOU SAW TODAY'S EPISODE.....then you will see that now she is face to face with her LIFE....Armaaan....he will bring back the ORIGINAL Riddhima.....he will be made ALIVE again...brought out of the dormant state!!!  I have posted in another thread....that in today's scene...when she turns around and looks at Armaan...the expression on her face in especially in her eyes.......I swear i saw a glimpse of the ORIGINAL Riddhima again....so it may take some time....but I have full faith that ARMAAN will bring back the OLD Riddhima......and she will realize that she cannot ignore him or live without him!!!

lol keep dreaming

So lets her her a chance.....and give Armaan a chance to weave the magic that he has always weaved on Riddhima......and see how he woos his love back!!  Of course SID will have to continue to play his part in the sacrifice for this to happen....so I am looking for some POWER packed Emotional scenes in the coming episodes!!!!๐Ÿ˜›

Strawberry_pie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
agreed!!! power-packed emotional scenes and crackling AR ans AS chemistry coming soon!!! :) esp if AR decide to sacrifice their love, there will be some amazing AR self-resistance scenes... and ofcourse the two men will simply rock the show!! Sid with his new boy-man image and ofcourse the Rockstar Doc with his eyes full of unsaid and untold emotions!!!