Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Things I Noticed - 03/22/10

-Fivr- IF-Veteran Member
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Today's episode was unexpected to say the least - Just when I thought I had it all figured out, the creatives threw me a curve ball and send my head spinning again. And I think that is why I liked this episode a lot (all things considered... LOL). So without further delay - read at your own risk! LOL

• Oooo, the episode starts with Kaala's (gorgeous) appearance. Am I weird to assume that this will be a nice episode?! LOL
  • Did anyone notice Kaala's face when Roops says "So cute na, tai!" - like this was a college couple's fight and she was thinking "Are you on my side or his!". ROFL
  • Okay, did anyone else find Roops suspicious today? When she's telling her sisters about the karanji, she almost sounds like she's trying to push their buttons - trying to get them to react in some way? And then she tries to cover it up with a naive "Main laon apke liye?". She definitely gives me the impression that she knows a lot more than she lets on - something is not right with this girl! Stern Smile
  • "Gym master", "pehelwan" and then later "mushtanda" - Bwaaahahahahahahahaha! Thank you Leela for naming the mavali with such apt choices! ROFLROFL
  • So Kaala told Leela about the mavali-Supriya affair, but later. Makes me think that she wasn't in the mood to bring this discussion up that night after she eavesdropped on the conversation between those two. She was tired and she wanted to sleep - and once she was refreshed and rejuvinated, she went ahead and told Leela everything. An evil person who is able to demonstrate self-restraint AND common sense? *sigh* Is it any wonder I like her?! Day Dreaming
  • This is the second times Roops has voiced her approval of the "mavali" and his "appearance" - apparently there are TWO girls out there who think he looks "cute" and yet he's still running around like a "khulla saand" giving us nightmares about too-tight-to-breathe shirts! WHY?! Someone marry this guy and lock him up. Please! ROFL
  • Once Roops goes off on her "cute na!" spree, Kaala goes quiet - like she doesn't even deem it fit to dignity THAT with an answer. She looks at Roops with an annoyed expression that clearly shows how "stupid" she found that comment- but she lets Leela do the dirty work and reprimand Roops for it. And once Roops mentions the karanji, Kaala looks intrigued - but only until Roops offers to "get them some". I feel, that is when Kaala realizes that she's being "played" by Roops - even though the news about karanji is true, the way Roops is informing her of it is clearly meant to baffle/irritate her. And that's why after that, Kaala looked like she was just enjoying the other two (Leela and Roops) take jabs at each other. She just watched as they struggled around the idea of Supriya and mavali being together and then tried to figure out WHAT the plan was? She looked almost amazed with their conversation - like an adult would find a "children's conversation" amazing. It was like she was amazed at their "ignorance" of how the "real" world works while simultaneously preparing herself for when they'd turn to her (like they always would) for answers. And as predicted, once the sisters had exhausted their ability to "connect the dots", they turned to Kaala for insight and now that she had their attention, she wasn't going to let it slide without a little "told you so" of her own. So before she tells him that everything's going to be fine as long as they let nature take it's course, she wonders aloud what her existence would be if they did in fact understand everything without her assistance - it was a very discrete yet equally loud insult. It wasn't a big enough "attack" to retaliate, but it wasn't entirely ignorable either. And then she "playfully" aims that paper-plane at Leela and send it afloat. THAT was as vicious as it got - but it got the message across loud and clear. "Next time, don't try to side step me!" - something both Leela and Roops should take heed off. *sigh* Nothing flaggrant, not even a lot words - yet she was more threatening than many "bad guys" I've seen on television.
  • Did anyone notice the nudge and "look" that passed between Roops and Leela after Kaala send that paper-plane towards Leela - like they were both resentful of Kaala but just hadn't found the right time or the condition to express their disaproval of her? They'd both been insulted by Kaala time and again - and they DON'T like it. Makes me think that if and when they get the chance to stab Kaala in the back, they won't hesitate for a moment before driving the knife in deeper. And that is such a sad thing - three sisters brought together by someone's hatred can even learn to NOT hate each other. *sigh*. Such a tragedy.
  • Does Supriya HAVE to feed the mavali with her hands? I find this whole "feeding-you-myself" thing SO annoying! She did that with Dutta too! What is it with grown women thinking it's "endearing" to feed men? He's your lover/to-be-fiance/to-be-husband - NOT your kid! Lady, seriously! Let HIM eat! *blekh* Dead
  • And the mavali has this addiction to planting a kiss Supriya on her hand every 5 minutes! Can you tell that I hate PDA (Public Display of Affection) unless it's there for a REASON and makes sense? Ghari ghari haath pakar k mun pe chipkane ka matlab samajh nahi ata mujhey! Dead
  • Did the mavali just compare Supriya to a karanji?! Is it just me who finds that weird? LOL
  • WHY is Supriya so vicious towards Dutta - He has been NOTHING but nice and civil to her! It didn't make sense to me - her intense hatred towards Dutta - until I heard the very next sentence where she tells "Ravi" that she's doing all this for him. And then it clicked - he's her "pimp" and she's naive, which is why we still find her "cute" if ONLY she wasn't hurtful towards Dutta. She has that innocence and that niceness about her - if she wasn't misled by this stupid mavali and his "lessen-security-and-hurt-Dutta" plan, she'd still be civil to Dutta. Until the mavali came along, she didn't really "hate" Dutta. She was sad about the marriage but she didn't blame Dutta for it nor did she hate him. It's after this DOUCHE came along and planted misleading ideas in her head that she's beginning to express such dislike for Dutta. She almost reminds me of a teenager who's jumped the bandwagon - has decided that they don't like something/someone just because that's what the "popular" consensus is. Or so I think... Ermm
  • "Bass khagaya!" - LOL! That cracked me up! Like Supriya was expecting Dutta to hang it in his neck and walk around the house too! ROFL
  • Have I mentioned how the mavali's plan makes no sense to me? He wants Supriya to win Dutta's trust - only so he can BREAK it again? He wants her to gain Dutta's trust - enough so he won't "doubt" her? But why does it matter when she's going to run away anyways? Does the mavali think that Dutta's going to confine her in the "char deewari" of his house so she marries him by force if she tells him that she doesn't want to marry him? Seriously, does he really think that Dutta's that "fida" over the girl - especially since he hasn't shown interest in ANY of her advances? WHAT is he thinking?! I cannot figure it out for the life of me! YE kahan sey aya hai - idiot! Censored
  • Someone knocks on the door. *dhan dhan dhan* The mavali gets up' *dhan dhan dhan* I see "man boobs". *dhan dhan wha..?* Bwaaaaahahahahahahhahahahaha! ROFLROFLROFL
  • Someone is knocking on the door and they just stand there and STARE at the door? Seriously? What did they expect? For the door to open it self? Way to not make someone suspicious - itni dair main kholain gai toh jo nahi bhi shaq karta ho ga woh bhi kar lega! LOL
  • Did anyone else think that Dutta looked surprised at the door being opened?! Like he was expecting it not to open? LOL
  • I found Dutta's forgetting-hand-in-the-air pose really cute - showed me how he really is a regular guy, who is also taken by surprise every now and then. LOL
  • Dutta was trying so hard to "find" the words that would explain his appearance at Supriya's door step - even he knew how unexpected and out-of-character that was for him. He just didn't DO this anymore! And something tells me he wasn't sure WHY he did it to begin with (off course I know WHY he did it! Big smile).
  • Dutta's so completely aware of his rights with respect to people and place. That was his house and she was his fiance - and if he wanted to talk to Supriya in her room (in HIS house) he could very well walk right in. He didn't jump right in the door - he waited for her to acknowledge him. But once she had, he knew she wouldn't be comfortable holding a discussion at the door. And so he walked in.
  • "Main hoon Supriya, main hoon!' - Main kahan hoon? Main bed k peechey chupa hua hoon. Bwaaaahahahahahhahahahaha! ROFLROFLROFL So much for the mavali "being there"! ROFL
  • So I was trying to understand "what" Dutta was doing in Supriya's room - why he'd come to meet her - until I remembered what he'd said earlier in the day. Dutta had known something was "fishy" since the night of the engagement when Supriya passed out. He'd even asked her about it - and I'd assumed that he'd known that it included the mavali in some way. But what if he just suspected that she cared for someone else and was unhappy with this marraige? Given that, he'd tried to find out if he was right without "planting" ideas in her head - he wanted HER to say it first without "suggesting" the idea to her. And when she didn't, she lied to him - something which made him upset (and is justified given his past). He'd kept waiting for her to tell him, but instead she pretended to not to be "unhappy" any more and his first instinct was to believe it was a lie too. But after Baji, Supriya herself (on the terrace) and later Nakku assured him that it was nothing of the sort, he'd decided to ignore his instinctive warnings and "forgive her". THAT is what he forgave her for - for "lying" to him. He decided to "believe her" for what she said. That doesn't mean he didn't KNOW something was wrong. That just mean that he's been hurt so badly in love that he'd easier trust someone else's instinct when it comes to love than his own - and in this case, if Nakku tells him Supriya loves him and cares for him, then it has to be so (regardless of what his heart tells him). Which is why he's here in Supriya's room, to make things right on his part. I feel he is ignore what his heart's telling him this time  because this is a matter of the heart and his confidence is pretty shot up when it comes to "deciding" about love - he'd easier trust someone else than himself as far as love is concerned. Or so I think... Ermm
  • In his entire conversation with Supriya, Dutta seemed so "strained" in his actions and words. Like he was trying to do and say what's "right" but he doesn't "feel" it's right. It felt like it was scripted - especially when he asks if she needs him to call the doctor or get something for her. He even looks away while he asks her if he can do something for her - like he was trying to gather his thoughts and says what's right. He wanted to be nice because Nakku told him to, but he didn't 'feel" right about it. And then when he brings up karanji, he gets nervous right away. As "wrong" as this might feel, he was still getting ready to praise a girl and THAT is always a source of intimidation.
  • Dutta nervous! *sigh* He's such a guy - a simple guy. A simply guy who gets intimidated in the presence of a girl he "might" like (or is being led to think he does). He skirts the issue, trying to build up courage to compliment her. And when he can't, he just turns around and walks away - until the "Dutta Bhao" in him stops him. He's "Dutta Bhao"! - He cannot just turn around and run away from his "task". So he gathers up all his courage and blurts out that he liked the karanji, "a lot". And then, before anyone has a chance to criticize or comment on his compliment, he hastily walks out. He's a simple guy - and I like that! Day Dreaming
  • Have I mentioned I love Baji!? His expressions as he eavesdropped on Supriya and Bhao's conversation were hilarious! Did anyone notice how he gestured Dutta to give Supriya a head massage when Dutta'd offered to "do something" for her? LOL! ROFL I loved how his gestured paralleled Dutta's words! True genius.LOL
  • Dutta was totally playing it "cool" until Baji mentioned "karanji" - and then Dutta got defensive. Not angry, but just like you would with buddies. His head tilts down a little while he tries to "stare" down Baji - but that lasts only for a moment as Baji tries to cover up. So Dutta "nods" his head in understanding, as though letting Baji know that he knows everything Baji's talking about (and trying not to talk about). And then my personally favorite - absolutely calm, he gestures for Baji to step a little to the side and then silently pats his cheek as a sign of "reprimand" - only it's not a strict reprimand, but more of a "Having fun on my expense, are we?". I love how Baji gives us insight into Dutta's "regular guy" avatar - the one who gets upset, gets defensive, gets teased and get "witty" around him. I like that simple-guy Dutta too! Big smile
  • Did anyone else think that Dutta totally smiled a subtle smile as he walked away from Baji? I can't see it clearly in my video but I keep feeling that he did! Or maybe I'm just projecting my desire to see him smile three episodes in a row.LOL
  • Guess "what" makes an appearance again! The "Man Boobs"! As the mavali walks towards the door and then tries to glance out the door. But the most prominent appearance occurs when he steps OUT! Bwaaahahahahhaha! ROFLROFL The "buttons" about to pop off and he has "Man Boobs"! BLAME Jaz for pointing these out in her CR - I was already distracted by his too-tight-to-breathe shirts and now these don't help! ROFL
  • Oh so NOW mavali's the "man" in the relationship and decides to "look out" for his girlfriend? He goes out and checks around for Dutta? NOW? What about 2 minutes ago when Dutta was IN the room? Who was hiding behind the bed then? To your mediocre display of manhood I say - Too little, too late! Dead
  • For some reason, I liked the interaction between the two in-laws. It was sort of sweet and familial - kind of refreshing.
  • Even if Dutta's got her daughter in a position where she could get hurt, Baabi is still genuinely happy for Dutta. But you could see her "thinking" about Nakku as Aayi Sahib was talking - like she was thinking, what if Nakku's dreams could come true. But just as quickly as she lost herself to that thought, she pulls herself out. This was no time to think about this stuff, you could hear her think. And then she turns and walks out.
  • Seriously? Supriya and mavali are going to romance around in someone else's house while she'd engaged to the man? Seriously? Excuse me while I gag! These two have no shame. Censored
  • Although come to think of it, I don't blame Supriya that much. She HONESTLY reminded me of a minor in this scene who's "in love" and therefore is willing to take their "lover's" word for anything. She looked so genuinely in love with the guy. Now if only I could say the same for the mavali. He just seemed to look a little perverted to me. *gag* Dead
  • Haye! Nakku dreams about the "hand pump" scene! *sigh* Excuse me while I drift off to La-la Land... Day Dreaming Dutta's "subtle", "soft" touch to direct her attention to him. And him pumping water... *sigh* *swoon*
  • While Nakku's flashbacks were about Dutta being "nice" to her, be it when he pumps water or takes her to tell her about his past or saves her from More or buys her a gift or when she stitches his button, Dutta's flashbacks seem more like he's trying to convince himself that Supriya loves him. He remembers her apology and then all the various ways she tried to apologize to him. It was like he was trying to make himself accept that she cared for him. He didn't look "happy" in thoughts - he looked perplexed by them.
  • Add to that the setting - "dark" room with one light, it was like Dutta was trying to find the proverbial "light" in his confusion. Does she care, does she not? Should HE care? Should HE not? You could almost sense his confusion - like he was finding an answer and losing it just as quickly. Just like the turning on and off of the lamp, he would fluctuate between "caring" and "not caring" - "believing her" and "not believing her". *sigh*
  • Nakku was euphorically happy as she thought about Dutta. It was like he lit up from INSIDE her and burst out through every pore. She was happy and she was "radiating" that happiness. But even as she was happy, you could sense her "longing" - every so often you could see a flicker of sadness cross her face as she thought about how much she loved him and how it would unrequited. But just as soon as she'd gotten sad, she'd remember the teddy bear and smile to herself - even if she doesn't get to be with him, he's always with her. And that makes it all okay! *sigh*
  • I love how Nakku's "color" comes off gradually until it comes off completely as she thinks of Dutta. Like the more she thinks of Dutta, the more "beautiful" she feels. And as long as she's in love with Dutta, she's the most beautiful girl in the world. *sigh* 
  • And they do the "fade-out" scene for the mavali and Supriya - dare I wonder what that means? *gag* Seriously people! Go get a hotel! Do THIS nonsense on your own dime and in your OWN house! Pathetic. Dead
  • This time when Baabi sees Nakku without make-up, she isn't horrified or shocked - she's just surprised, curious to know what's going on with her daughter. I like that. Smile
  • I really like how matter-of-fact Nakku's reaction to Baabi is - like it's totally normal for Baabi to walk in a room where Nakku's seated without make-up. As long as she's thinking about Dutta, she WOULD be beautiful, FEEL beautiful. And Baabi knows how much she thinks about Dutta - so she does not expect Baabi to be surprised at all. *sigh*
  • I loved how simply Baabi asks Nakku why she refuses to listen to her - why she treads on a path that would hurt her. There was no anger, no frustration - just "understanding". Baabi KNEW what Nakku was going through - she was not going to criticize her emotions. She was just going to wonder why Nakku wouldn't try and save herself the heart break. I really love this mother-daughter relationship! Big smile
  • Did anyone notice how a subtle smile passes Nakku's face when Baabi asks her why she doesn't "understand" what Baabi says to her - like Nakku was thinking "I can't help it - there is nothing I can do...". *sigh* She really loves him. Smile
  • And then, when Baabi tells Nakku that her dreams will never be fulfilled, Nakku lowers her gaze and lifts her chin a bit - like she's thinking "Oh but that doesn't matter... not one bit.". *sigh* Such devotion... Day Dreaming
  • "Unse milna mera naseeb hai! Main kaise apne aap ko rokti, tu bol Aayi. Haan, aur kiyoun rookon? Pyaar koi sooch k nahi karta. Woh milaingai nahi milaingai - iska hisab kaun karta? Bappa ne meri zindagi mein pyaar la k rakh diya... Main kya karti?" - *sigh* Do I even need to say anything else?Day Dreaming True-er words have not been spoken. She described perfectly the helplessness of a person in love - HOW are you supposed to "decide" who to love and control that raging emotion? What can you possibly do? All you can do is leave yourself at it's mercy and accept everything it brings your way. *sigh*
  • Nakku looks so content with her "love" even if it is going to be unrequited. She's accepted that - and I LOVE that. While Dutta turned away from love once it gave him pain, Nakku only loved harder as a result of that pain. *sigh* She's embraced the pain as a PART of love, while Dutta's shunned love as a CAUSE of pain. These two are so perfectly different in their personalities that they literally fit together like two pieces of a puzzle. Day Dreaming
  • I love how Baabi realizes how "hard' her daughter is in love and she finds that endearing. She smiles at her daughter's ability to love so completely - even if it doesn't make sense to her.
  • When Baabi asks Nakku about why she tries to make things work between Dutta and Supriya, did anyone else notice how Nakku smiles at the question? Like she had been expecting the question - like she knew no one would understand why and she'd have to explain it eventually. She'd have to explain why she was willingly setting up someone she loves with someone else.
  • Baabi was trying to "corner" Nakku into seeing the flaw in her actions and she was TOTALLY surprised when she realized that Nakku was completely level-headed about her decision. Nakku had taken everything into consideration - her's wasn't a hasty decision based on ignorance. And Baabi was surprised by that. I think this is when Baabi is starting to realize that her daughter is not infatuated by Dutta or even attracted to him. She LOVED Dutta - and it's the selfless kind. *sigh*
  • I love how Nakku explains Dutta - "bilkul tere mere jaisa, bilkul kaanch jaisa". I'd always felt that Dutta was like a coconut - had a hard exterior for the world to see and to protect him from the world. But on the inside, he's a regular guy who feels to much and loves too hard - which is why when he gets hurt, he gets devastated.
  • Before Baabi walks towards Nakku and as she stands at the door, you can almost see her realize that she needs to be the Devil's Advocate here and let her daughter know the bitter truth. And having decided that, she walks over to Nakku to let her know about Dutta's impending marriage - so Nakku can understand the "pain" that her love is going to cause.
  • When Baabi reminds Nakku of the marriage, it all hits her again - it's not like Nakku wasn't aware of the impending marriage. But that doesn't make the fact any less painful every time she hears it. So much so that she needs to physically reach out to her mother as a way to "ease" the pain - as a way to "bear" the pain. She'd reached out to Baabi the night Dutta had thrown Nakku out of his room. That day too, she was in immense pain due to Dutta's hurtful words. And today's she in pain because of his impending marriage. But she understands that she's going to get hurt, so this pain hasn't taken her by surprise - yet it's still just as unbearable as if it had. Knowing about it from before hasn't dampened the painful effect. *sigh*. Her heart does break into a million pieces each time she realizes what's about to happen - you can see it on her face as it contorts in pain. *sigh* Ouch
Wow, 2:41 p.m. and I just finished! LOL I am so not "awake" enough to do a spell check so please excuse my mistakes... Embarrassed And lets hope I made sense, because I was a little sleepy as I wrote it - but there was no way I could go to sleep without writing this or else I'd have all these thoughts running around in my head. And GOD knows I do NOT want the mavali and his "man boobs" invading my dreams! ROFL

Edited by -Fivr- - 23 March 2010 at 8:03am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

aasthadsikkaishamayahViduulovelythornewood9-JC-shonapinkyDew-dropAnu-ReddyDancingdoll

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged
ClapClapthank u 4 d amazing analysiz yr...!

[QUOTE=-Fivr-]

Have I mentioned how the mavali's plan makes no sense to me? He wants Supriya to win Dutta's trust - only so he can BREAK it again? He wants her to gain Dutta's trust - enough so he won't "doubt" her? But why does it matter when she's going to run away anyways? Does the mavali think that Dutta's going to confine her in the "char deewari" of his house so she marries him by force if she tells him that she doesn't want to marry him? Seriously, does he really think that Dutta's that "fida" over the girl - especially since he hasn't shown interest in ANY of her advances? WHAT is he thinking?! I cannot figure it out for the life of me! YE kahan sey aya hai - idiot! Censored

So true yar..vat diz mavali iz upto?!!!Angryhiz planz doesnt make any sense...!he deseverz a shot frm dutta 4 all hiz stupid crap ideaz.....!

• Did anyone else think that Dutta looked surprised at the door being opened?! Like he was expecting it not to open? LOL

yeah he lukd surprised...!LOLLOL

• So I was trying to understand "what" Dutta was doing in Supriya's room - why he'd come to meet her - until I remembered what he'd said earlier in the day. Dutta had known something was "fishy" since the night of the engagement when Supriya passed out. He'd even asked her about it - and I'd assumed that he'd known that it included the mavali in some way. But what if he just suspected that she cared for someone else and was unhappy with this marraige? Given that, he'd tried to find out if he was right without "planting" ideas in her head - he wanted HER to say it first without "suggesting" the idea to her. And when she didn't, she lied to him - something which made him upset (and is justified given his past). He'd kept waiting for her to tell him, but instead she pretended to not to be "unhappy" any more and his first instinct was to believe it was a lie too. But after Baji, Supriya herself (on the terrace) and later Nakku assured him that it was nothing of the sort, he'd decided to ignore his instinctive warnings and "forgive her". THAT is what he forgave her for - for "lying" to him. He decided to "believe her" for what she said. That doesn't mean he didn't KNOW something was wrong. That just mean that he's been hurt so badly in love that he'd easier trust someone else's instinct when it comes to love than his own - and in this case, if Nakku tells him Supriya loves him and cares for him, then it has to be so (regardless of what his heart tells him). Which is why he's here in Supriya's room, to make things right on his part. I feel he is ignore what his heart's telling him this time  because this is a matter of the heart and his confidence is pretty shot up when it comes to "deciding" about love - he'd easier trust someone else than himself as far as love is concerned. Or so I think

Clapwell said yar...!

Have I mentioned I love Baji!? His expressions as he eavesdropped on Supriya and Bhao's conversation were hilarious! Did anyone notice how he gestured Dutta to give Supriya a head massage when Dutta'd offered to "do something" for her? LOL! ROFL I loved how his gestured paralleled Dutta's words! True genius.LOL

yeah baji iz such a delight 2 watch....!Big smilediz waz d best scene in d epiz!
    Dutta was totally playing it "cool" until Baji mentioned "karanji" - and then Dutta got defensive. Not angry, but just like you would with buddies. His head tilts down a little while he tries to "stare" down Baji - but that lasts only for a moment as Baji tries to cover up. So Dutta "nods" his head in understanding, as though letting Baji know that he knows everything Baji's talking about (and trying not to talk about). And then my personally favorite - absolutely calm, he gestures for Baji to step a little to the side and then silently pats his cheek as a sign of "reprimand" - only it's not a strict reprimand, but more of a "Having fun on my expense, are we?". I love how Baji gives us insight into Dutta's "regular guy" avatar - the one who gets upset, gets defensive, gets teased and get "witty" around him. I like that simple-guy Dutta too! Big smile
  • Did anyone else think that Dutta totally smiled a subtle smile as he walked away from Baji? I can't see it clearly in my video but I keep feeling that he did! Or maybe I'm just projecting my desire to see him smile three episodes in a row.LOL
yeah dutta waz all smilez tat time .!!Big smileBig smilediz time dutta iz taking bajiz commentz wth a positive gesture...!

• Seriously? Supriya and mavali are going to romance around in someone else's house while she'd engaged to the man? Seriously? Excuse me while I gag! These two have no shame. Censored

seriosly tat was d worst scene ever in LTL..Angry

• Haye! Nakku dreams about the "hand pump" scene! *sigh* Excuse me while I drift off to La-la Land... Day Dreaming Dutta's "subtle", "soft" touch to direct her attention to him. And him pumping water... *sigh* *swoon*

Day DreamingDay DreamingSmile a treat 2 watch indeed..!!!!!!!!!

• While Nakku's flashbacks were about Dutta being "nice" to her, be it when he pumps water or takes her to tell her about his past or saves her from More or buys her a gift or when she stitches his button, Dutta's flashbacks seem more like he's trying to convince himself that Supriya loves him. He remembers her apology and then all the various ways she tried to apologize to him. It was like he was trying to make himself accept that she cared for him. He didn't look "happy" in thoughts - he looked perplexed by them.

well explained..Clapcoz i waz wondering vat expression dutta had at tat point of time...!supz doesnt deserve any gesture frm dutta..!

• Add to that the setting - "dark" room with one light, it was like Dutta was trying to find the proverbial "light" in his confusion. Does she care, does she not? Should HE care? Should HE not? You could almost sense his confusion - like he was finding an answer and losing it just as quickly. Just like the turning on and off of the lamp, he would fluctuate between "caring" and "not caring" - "believing her" and "not believing her". *sigh*

so true...hez in dillema...to be or not 2 be...!

• "Unse milna mera naseeb hai! Main kaise apne aap ko rokti, tu bol Aayi. Haan, aur kiyoun rookon? Pyaar koi sooch k nahi karta. Woh milaingai nahi milaingai - iska hisab kaun karta? Bappa ne meri zindagi mein pyaar la k rakh diya... Main kya karti?" - *sigh* Do I even need to say anything else?Day Dreaming True-er words have not been spoken. She described perfectly the helplessness of a person in love - HOW are you supposed to "decide" who to love and control that raging emotion? What can you possibly do? All you can do is leave yourself at it's mercy and accept everything it brings your way. *sigh*

it waz such a beautifull scene.. cd make out her true luv 4 dutta in her dreamy eyez,...!naku diz time had great dialogz which ver so apt to her plight..!she explainz it so beautifully which wd convince even kalavathy...!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

betty123 IF-Rockerz
betty123
betty123

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged

Hiiiiiiiii fivr

Gr8 observation.
I didnt  noticed the sup-mavali talk bcoz it boils my blood.I dunno ye do din ko creatives kitna drag karenge.
I noticed naku.She was luking beautiful in dat dress n dutta is always so hot bt yesterday in sups room he was luking cute.......

-Fivr-

RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Today's episode was unexpected to say the least - Just when I thought I had it all figured out, the creatives threw me a curve ball and send my head spinning again. And I think that is why I liked this episode a lot (all things considered... LOL). So without further delay - read at your own risk! LOL

• Oooo, the episode starts with Kaala's (gorgeous) appearance. Am I weird to assume that this will be a nice episode?! LOL
  • Did anyone notice Kaala's face when Roops says "So cute na, tai!" - like this was a college couple's fight and she was thinking "Are you on my side or his!". ROFL
  • Okay, did anyone else find Roops suspicious today? When she's telling her sisters about the karanji, she almost sounds like she's trying to push their buttons - trying to get them to react in some way? And then she tries to cover it up with a naive "Main laon apke liye?". She definitely gives me the impression that she knows a lot more than she lets on - something is not right with this girl! Stern Smile
I agree on Rups...
  • "Gym master", "pehelwan" and then later "mushtanda" - Bwaaahahahahahahahaha! Thank you Leela for names the mavali with such apt choices! ROFLROFL
  • So Kaala told Leela about the mavali-Supriya affair, but later. Makes me think that she wasn't in the mood to bring this discussion up that night after she eavesdropped on the conversation between those two. She was tired and she wanted to sleep - and once she was refreshed and rejuvinated, she went ahead and told Leela everything. An evil person who is able to demonstrate self-restraint AND common sense? *sigh* Is it any wonder I like her?! Day Dreaming
  • This is the second times Roops has voiced her approval of the "mavali" and his "appearance" - apparently there are TWO girls out there who think he looks "cute" and yet he's still running around like a "khulla saand" giving us nightmares about too-tight-to-breathe shirts! WHY?! Someone marry this guy and lock him up. Please! ROFL
  • Once Roops goes off on her "cute na!" spree, Kaala goes quiet - like she doesn't even deem it fit to dignity THAT with an answer. She looks at Roops with an annoyed expression that clearly shows how "stupid" she found that comment- but she lets Leela do the dirty work and reprimand Roops for it. And once Roops mentions the karanji, Kaala looks intrigued - but only until Roops offers to "get them some". I feel, that is when Kaala realizes that she's being "played" by Roops - even though the news about karanji is true, the way Roops is informing her of it is clearly meant to baffle/irritate her. And that's why after that, Kaala looked like she was just enjoying the other two (Leela and Roops) take jabs at each other. She just watched as they struggled around the idea of Supriya and mavali being together and then tried to figure out WHAT the plan was? She looked almost amazed with their conversation - like an adult would find a "children's conversation" amazing. It was like she was amazed at their "ignorance" of how the "real" world works while simultaneously preparing herself for when they'd turn to her (like they always would) for answers. And as predicted, once the sisters had exhausted their ability to "connect the dots", they turned to Kaala for insight and now that she had their attention, she wasn't going to let it slide without a little "told you so" of her own. So before she tells him that everything's going to be fine as long as they let nature take it's course, she wonders aloud what her existence would be if they did in fact understand everything without her assistance - it was a very discrete yet equally loud insult. It wasn't a big enough "attack" to retaliate, but it wasn't entirely ignorable either. And then she "playfully" aims that paper-plane at Leela and send it afloat. THAT was as vicious as it got - but it got the message across loud and clear. "Next time, don't try to side step me!" - something both Leela and Roops should take heed off. *sigh* Nothing flaggrant, not even a lot words - yet she was more threatening than many "bad guys" I've seen on television.
  • Did anyone notice the nudge and "look" that passed between Roops and Leela after Kaala send that paper-plane towards Leela - like they were both resentful of Kaala but just hadn't found the right time or the condition to express their disaproval of her? They'd both been insulted by Kaala time and again - and they DON'T like it. Makes me think that if and when they get the chance to stab Kaala in the back, they won't hesitate for a moment before driving the knife in deeper. And that is such a sad thing - three sisters brought together by someone's hatred can even learn to NOT hate each other. *sigh*. Such a tragedy.
  • Does Supriya HAVE to feed the mavali with her hands? I find this whole "feeding-you-myself" thing SO annoying! She did that with Dutta too! What is it with grown women thinking it's "endearing" to feed men? He's your lover/to-be-fiance/to-be-husband - NOT your kid! Lady, seriously! Let HIM eat! *blekh* Dead
  • And the mavali has this addiction to planting a kiss Supriya on her hand every 5 minutes! Can you tell that I hate PDA (Public Display of Affection) unless it's there for a REASON and makes sense? Ghari ghari haath pakar k mun pe chipkane ka matlab samajh nahi ata mujhey! Dead
  • Did the mavali just compare Supriya to a karanji?! Is it just me who finds that weird? LOL
  • WHY is Supriya so vicious towards Dutta - He has been NOTHING but nice and civil to her! It didn't make sense to me - her intense hatred towards Dutta - until I heard the very next sentence where she tells "Ravi" that she's doing all this for him. And then it clicked - he's her "pimp" and she's naive, which is why we still find her "cute" if ONLY she wasn't hurtful towards Dutta. She has that innocence and that niceness about her - if she wasn't misled by this stupid mavali and his "lessen-security-and-hurt-Dutta" plan, she'd still be civil to Dutta. Until the mavali came along, she didn't really "hate" Dutta. She was sad about the marriage but she didn't blame Dutta for it nor did she hate him. It's after this DOUCHE came along and planted misleading ideas in her head that she's beginning to express such dislike for Dutta. She almost reminds me of a teenager who's jumped the bandwagon - has decided that they don't like something/someone just because that's what the "popular" consensus is. Or so I think... Ermm
  • "Bass khagaya!" - LOL! That cracked me up! Like Supriya was expecting Dutta to hang it in his neck and walk around the house too! ROFL
  • Have I mentioned how the mavali's plan makes no sense to me? He wants Supriya to win Dutta's trust - only so he can BREAK it again? He wants her to gain Dutta's trust - enough so he won't "doubt" her? But why does it matter when she's going to run away anyways? Does the mavali think that Dutta's going to confine her in the "char deewari" of his house so she marries him by force if she tells him that she doesn't want to marry him? Seriously, does he really think that Dutta's that "fida" over the girl - especially since he hasn't shown interest in ANY of her advances? WHAT is he thinking?! I cannot figure it out for the life of me! YE kahan sey aya hai - idiot! Censored
  • Someone knocks on the door. *dhan dhan dhan* The mavali gets up' *dhan dhan dhan* I see "man boobs". *dhan dhan wha..?* Bwaaaaahahahahahahhahahahaha! ROFLROFLROFL
  • Someone is knocking on the door and they just stand there and STARE at the door? Seriously? What did they expect? For the door to open it self? Way to not make someone suspicious - itni dair main kholain gai toh jo nahi bhi shaq karta ho ga woh bhi kar lega! LOL
  • I found Dutta's forgetting-hand-in-the-air pose really cute - showed me how he really is a regular guy, who is also taken by surprise every now and then. LOL
  • Dutta was trying so hard to "find" the words that would explain his appearance at Supriya's door step - even he knew how unexpected and out-of-character that was for him. He just didn't DO this anymore! And something tells me he wasn't sure WHY he did it to begin with (off course I know WHY he did it! Big smile).
  • Dutta's so completely aware of his rights with respect to people and place. That was his house and she was his fiance - and if he wanted to talk to Supriya in her room (in HIS house) he could very well walk right in. He didn't jump right in the door - he waited for her to acknowledge him. But once she had, he knew she wouldn't be comfortable holding a discussion at the door. And so he walked in.
  • "Main hoon Supriya, main hoon!' - Main kahan hoon? Main bed k peechey chupa hua hoon. Bwaaaahahahahahhahahahaha! ROFLROFLROFL So much for the mavali "being there"! ROFL
  • So I was trying to understand "what" Dutta was doing in Supriya's room - why he'd come to meet her - until I remembered what he'd said earlier in the day. Dutta had known something was "fishy" since the night of the engagement when Supriya passed out. He'd even asked her about it - and I'd assumed that he'd known that it included the mavali in some way. But what if he just suspected that she cared for someone else and was unhappy with this marraige? Given that, he'd tried to find out if he was right without "planting" ideas in her head - he wanted HER to say it first without "suggesting" the idea to her. And when she didn't, she lied to him - something which made him upset (and is justified given his past). He'd kept waiting for her to tell him, but instead she pretended to not to be "unhappy" any more and his first instinct was to believe it was a lie too. But after Baji, Supriya herself (on the terrace) and later Nakku assured him that it was nothing of the sort, he'd decided to ignore his instinctive warnings and "forgive her". THAT is what he forgave her for - for "lying" to him. He decided to "believe her" for what she said. That doesn't mean he didn't KNOW something was wrong. That just mean that he's been hurt so badly in love that he'd easier trust someone else's instinct when it comes to love than his own - and in this case, if Nakku tells him Supriya loves him and cares for him, then it has to be so (regardless of what his heart tells him). Which is why he's here in Supriya's room, to make things right on his part. I feel he is ignore what his heart's telling him this time  because this is a matter of the heart and his confidence is pretty shot up when it comes to "deciding" about love - he'd easier trust someone else than himself as far as love is concerned. Or so I think... Ermm
Fivr after yesterday's epi my earlier thoughts are confirmed to me. I wont say Datta is in love with sups(it will take him time to love her)...but he's begun to hope. Earlier he focussed on Sups tantrums...yesterday he was thinking of her "loving" gestures. i read somewhere long back that most people fall in love thinking the other person is in love. i guess something similar is happening to datta. he's been convinced by naku that sups is in love with him and despite his apprehensions he's started beliving that and hoping. but given that he's to marry sups in 2 days i dont find anything wrong or bad in that.
  • In his entire conversation with Supriya, Dutta seemed so "strained" in his actions and words. Like he was trying to do and say what's "right" but he doesn't "feel" it's right. It felt like it was scripted - especially when he asks if she needs him to call the doctor or get something for her. He even looks away while he asks her if he can do something for her - like he was trying to gather his thoughts and says what's right. He wanted to be nice because Nakku told him to, but he didn't 'feel" right about it. And then when he brings up karanji, he gets nervous right away. As "wrong" as this might feel, he was still getting ready to praise a girl and THAT is always a source of intimidation.
  • Dutta nervous! *sigh* He's such a guy - a simple guy. A simply guy who gets intimidated in the presence of a girl he "might" like (or is being led to think he does). He skirts the issue, trying to build up courage to compliment her. And when he can't, he just turns around and walks away - until the "Dutta Bhao" in him stops him. He's "Dutta Bhao"! - He cannot just turn around and run away from his "task". So he gathers up all his courage and blurts out that he liked the karanji, "a lot". And then, before anyone has a chance to criticize or comment on his compliment, he hastily walks out. He's a simple guy - and I like that! Day Dreaming
He really really is a simple guy. And I agree on the earlier Sups bit...why is she so viscious to him? he has always been nice to her except the pillow throwing. Btw i was wondering after sups betrayal will we have a scene similar to seema...u know he will catch them and beat up the mawali and sups will ask him to stop and say that she is with the mawali of her own free will and that datta smells of blood etc etc. that wud be devastating...but I hope datta being datta bhao now gives it back.
  • Have I mentioned I love Baji!? His expressions as he eavesdropped on Supriya and Bhao's conversation were hilarious! Did anyone notice how he gestured Dutta to give Supriya a head massage when Dutta'd offered to "do something" for her? LOL! ROFL I loved how his gestured paralleled Dutta's words! True genius.LOL
  • Dutta was totally playing it "cool" until Baji mentioned "karanji" - and then Dutta got defensive. Not angry, but just like you would with buddies. His head tilts down a little while he tries to "stare" down Baji - but that lasts only for a moment as Baji tries to cover up. So Dutta "nods" his head in understanding, as though letting Baji know that he knows everything Baji's talking about (and trying not to talk about). And then my personally favorite - absolutely calm, he gestures for Baji to step a little to the side and then silently pats his cheek as a sign of "reprimand" - only it's not a strict reprimand, but more of a "Having fun on my expense, are we?". I love how Baji gives us insight into Dutta's "regular guy" avatar - the one who gets upset, gets defensive, gets teased and get "witty" around him. I like that simple-guy Dutta too! Big smile
Love Baji...and loved Datta's style of reprimand. reminded me of the time he asked naku to get off from the bed with his hand gesture. here too he made baji come to a more comfortable position before he gave that slight slap.
I thought so too...but cudnt find a clear vid.
  • Guess "what" makes an appearance again! The "Man Boobs"! As the mavali walks towards the door and then tries to glance out the door. But the most prominent appearance occurs when he steps OUT! Bwaaahahahahhaha! ROFLROFL The "buttons" about to pop off and he has "Man Boobs"! BLAME Jaz for pointing these out in her CR - I was already distracted by his too-tight-to-breathe shirts and now these don't help! ROFL
  • Oh so NOW mavali's the "man" in the relationship and decides to "look out" for his girlfriend? He goes out and checks around for Dutta? NOW? What about 2 minutes ago when Dutta was IN the room? Who was hiding behind the bed then? To your mediocre display of manhood I say - Too little, too late! Dead
  • For some reason, I liked the interaction between the two in-laws. It was sort of sweet and familial - kind of refreshing.
  • Even if Dutta's got her daughter in a position where she could get hurt, Baabi is still genuinely happy for Dutta. But you could see her "thinking" about Nakku as Aayi Sahib was talking - like she was thinking, what if Nakku's dreams could come true. But just as quickly as she lost herself to that thought, she pulls herself out. This was no time to think about this stuff, you could hear her think. And then she turns and walks out.
Babi suffered a pang at the thought of Datta in love with sups.
I have said enuf.
  • Although come to think of it, I don't blame Supriya that much. She HONESTLY reminded me of a minor in this scene who's "in love" and therefore is willing to take their "lover's" word for anything. She looked so genuinely in love with the guy. Now if only I could say the same for the mavali. He just seemed to look a little perverted to me. *gag* Dead
  • Nakku was euphorically happy as she thought about Dutta. It was like he lit up from INSIDE her and burst out through every pore. She was happy and she was "radiating" that happiness. But even as she was happy, you could sense her "longing" - every so often you could see a flicker of sadness cross her face as she thought about how much she loved him and how it would unrequited. But just as soon as she'd gotten sad, she'd remember the teddy bear and smile to herself - even if she doesn't get to be with him, he's always with her. And that makes it all okay! *sigh*
  • I love how Nakku's "color" comes off gradually until it comes off completely as she thinks of Dutta. Like the more she thinks of Dutta, the more "beautiful" she feels. And as long as she's in love with Dutta, she's the most beautiful girl in the world. *sigh* 
  • And they do the "fade-out" scene for the mavali and Supriya - dare I wonder what that means? *gag* Seriously people! Go get a hotel! Do THIS nonsense on your own dime and in your OWN house! Pathetic. Dead
The song was well picturized but they spoilt it with too much of sups-mawali...datta must have got 5 secs.
  • This time when Baabi sees Nakku without make-up, she isn't horrified or shocked - she's just surprised, curious to know what's going on with her daughter. I like that. Smile
  • I really like how matter-of-fact Nakku's reaction to Baabi is - like it's totally normal for Baabi to walk in a room where Nakku's seated without make-up. As long as she's thinking about Dutta, she WOULD be beautiful, FEEL beautiful. And Baabi knows how much she thinks about Dutta - so she does not expect Baabi to be surprised at all. *sigh*
  • I loved how simply Baabi asks Nakku why she refuses to listen to her - why she treads on a path that would hurt her. There was no anger, no frustration - just "understanding". Baabi KNEW what Nakku was going through - she was not going to criticize her emotions. She was just going to wonder why Nakku wouldn't try and save herself the heart break. I really love this mother-daughter relationship! Big smile
  • Did anyone notice how a subtle smile passes Nakku's face when Baabi asks her why she doesn't "understand" what Baabi says to her - like Nakku was thinking "I can't help it - there is nothing I can do...". *sigh* She really loves him. Smile
  • And then, when Baabi tells Nakku that her dreams will never be fulfilled, Nakku lowers her gaze and lifts her chin a bit - like she's thinking "Oh but that doesn't matter... not one bit.". *sigh* Such devotion... Day Dreaming
  • Nakku looks so content with her "love" even if it is going to be unrequited. She's accepted that - and I LOVE that. While Dutta turned away from love once it gave him pain, Nakku only loved harder as a result of that pain. *sigh* She's embraced the pain as a PART of love, while Dutta's shunned love as a CAUSE of pain. These two are so perfectly different in their personalities that they literally fit together like two pieces of a puzzle. Day Dreaming
  • I love how Baabi realizes how "hard' her daughter is in love and she finds that endearing. She smiles at her daughter's ability to love so completely - even if it doesn't make sense to her.
  • When Baabi asks Nakku about why she tries to make things work between Dutta and Supriya, did anyone else notice how Nakku smiles at the question? Like she had been expecting the question - like she knew no one would understand why and she'd have to explain it eventually. She'd have to explain why she was willingly setting up someone she loves with someone else.
  • Baabi was trying to "corner" Nakku into seeing the flaw in her actions and she was TOTALLY surprised when she realized that Nakku was completely level-headed about her decision. Nakku had taken everything into consideration - her's wasn't a hasty decision based on ignorance. And Baabi was surprised by that. I think this is when Baabi is starting to realize that her daughter is not infatuated by Dutta or even attracted to him. She LOVED Dutta - and it's the selfless kind. *sigh*
  • I love how Nakku explains Dutta - "bilkul tere mere jaisa, bilkul kaanch jaisa". I'd always felt that Dutta was like a coconut - had a hard exterior for the world to see and to protect him from the world. But on the inside, he's a regular guy who feels to much and loves too hard - which is why when he gets hurt, he gets devastated.
  • Before Baabi walks towards Nakku and as she stands at the door, you can almost see her realize that she needs to be the Devil's Advocate here and let her daughter know the bitter truth. And having decided that, she walks over to Nakku to let her know about Dutta's impending marriage - so Nakku can understand the "pain" that her love is going to cause.
  • When Baabi reminds Nakku of the marriage, it all hits her again - it's not like Nakku wasn't aware of the impending marriage. But that doesn't make the fact any less painful every time she hears it. So much so that she needs to physically reach out to her mother as a way to "ease" the pain - as a way to "bear" the pain. She'd reached out to Baabi the night Dutta had thrown Nakku out of his room. That day too, she was in immense pain due to Dutta's hurtful words. And today's she in pain because of his impending marriage. But she understands that she's going to get hurt, so this pain hasn't taken her by surprise - yet it's still just as unbearable as if it had. Knowing about it from before hasn't dampened the painful effect. *sigh*. Her heart does break into a million pieces each time she realizes what's about to happen - you can see it on her face as it contorts in pain. *sigh* Ouch
I loved the Naku-Babi scene...just like I love all their scenes. This was the first time Naku spoke abt her love...how it completes her existence. and she knows she wont get him but atleast she can look after him. the whole setting up sups thing is a part of that looking after. she loves him to bits...datta is really lucky. if only he knew it.
Wow, 2:41 p.m. and I just finished! LOL I am so not "awake" enough to do a spell check so please excuse my mistakes... Embarrassed And lets hope I made sense, because I was a little sleepy as I wrote it - but there was no way I could go to sleep without writing this or else I'd have all these thoughts running around in my head. And GOD knows I do NOT want the mavali and his "man boobs" invading my dreams! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayahthornewood9-Fivr-

apknfjhol IF-Rockerz
apknfjhol
apknfjhol

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
great writeup.
i loved babi & naku's convo.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thornewood9-Fivr-

thornewood9 IF-Dazzler
thornewood9
thornewood9

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Hey! I'm late today! Loads of lectures to attend plus I have reports to finish and tests coming upDead
Just shoot me nowOuch
So I won't be able to give a detailed reply like I usually do! But here are my main thoughts anyway:

Kaala Scene: Kaala seems to know that Leela and Roops resent the fact that she's in charge but I don't think she's worried that they'll try anything with her. Which is probably not a good thing. Leela is quite vicious and malicious. If she can get one-up on Kaala she will definately go for it.
As for Roops I get the feeling that she's acting Dumb-Blonde but is actually quite clever and knows EXACTLY what's going on. Remember when she said she knew who was the one who swiched the Sari so that Leela got hurt instead? I'm getting a weird vibe from her... Does anyone else think that maybe it was ROOPS who switched the Sari? I have no idea why that thought popped into my head when I was watching that scene but it didGeek

Supriya-MawaliLafangah: Dead Supriya is coming across as an idiot. Seriously. And besharam. My God!Angry Her own MOTHER is in the same house and she's doing God knows what with her MawaliLafungah in her room???
Not to mention she's ENGAGED and she's in her FIANCEE'S HOUSE.

Well what else were we expecting from someone who dresses in red backless saris in an attempt to seduce someone just so she can betray them?

I pretty much fast forwarded those Scenes.

Dutta and Baji:Blushing Loved their scene! We need more of tht! And i possible bring back Sethji! I miss that kid. That is all.

Naku: Ah Naku! That was definately the best scene of the episode and it really saved the episode from turnign crap. I loved her conversation with Baabi and the way she was just basking in her love!
I wish Dutta would see her but I don't think it's gonna happenUnhappy

As for Dutta he's not in love with Supriya, I don't think he's even in LIKE with Supriya but he's decided I think to head that way. God Almighty! Well. At least it's just two days left for the wedding right? There's no way Dutta is going to fall in love in two days. God I hope not.

Aisha xxxWink

mayah-Fivr-

RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
@Aisha: They have been saying 2 days since the engagement. But since then several weeks have passed for us atleast 5 days have passed in the show(day after sagai when he disappears, next day when we have flashback, the next day where they had a pooja, then the day after with the sangeet ceremony and the karanji day). each day in the show lasts for abt a week for us. maybe when say day...they mean day of some other planet. so 2 days means atleast one week.

thornewood9-Fivr-

-Fivr- IF-Veteran Member
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonapinky

ClapClapthank u 4 d amazing analysiz yr...!

Thank you for reading and commenting - I know it got long! Big smile

[QUOTE=-Fivr-]

Have I mentioned how the mavali's plan makes no sense to me? He wants Supriya to win Dutta's trust - only so he can BREAK it again? He wants her to gain Dutta's trust - enough so he won't "doubt" her? But why does it matter when she's going to run away anyways? Does the mavali think that Dutta's going to confine her in the "char deewari" of his house so she marries him by force if she tells him that she doesn't want to marry him? Seriously, does he really think that Dutta's that "fida" over the girl - especially since he hasn't shown interest in ANY of her advances? WHAT is he thinking?! I cannot figure it out for the life of me! YE kahan sey aya hai - idiot! Censored

So true yar..vat diz mavali iz upto?!!!Angryhiz planz doesnt make any sense...!he deseverz a shot frm dutta 4 all hiz stupid crap ideaz.....!

Amen! I hope that day come soon when Dutta makes him pay for his STUPID idea - Dutta is being hurt as a unneccessary complication. It was NOT needed! Censored

yeah dutta waz all smilez tat time .!!Big smileBig smilediz time dutta iz taking bajiz commentz wth a positive gesture...!

See! He WAS smiling! I'm not crazy (yet)!LOL

it waz such a beautifull scene.. cd make out her true luv 4 dutta in her dreamy eyez,...!naku diz time had great dialogz which ver so apt to her plight..!she explainz it so beautifully which wd convince even kalavathy...!Smile

I know, she just simply stated her helplessness when it came to falling in love. WHAT could she possibly do, but sit back and let "love" wash over her? She didn't stand a chance! And I think Kaala understand the "helplessness" of love - she just finds it amusing that people fall in love to begin with. She's not used to loving people, so she's just intrigued by those that fall in love and accept this "helplessness" with open arms! I think.. Big smile

shonapinky

Go to top