Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I think they're just friends, they kinda have to be, it would be strange running a business together and not talking
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I guess she is just excited she won her first match......... after losing 4 of them 😆

Ness Wadia and Preity Zinta: Game Over.

Preity Zinta and Ness Wadia

Ness Wadia and Preity Zinta

Looks like mixing business and pleasure is all very well until the pleasure packs it in! After Preity Zinta and Ness Wadia broke up they took the decision to continue to partner in their ownership of the IPL team Kings XI Punjab but now it seems Ness is ready to bail (and how!) He says, "We are open to selling stake if we feel that there are investors who can bring in not only financial but also strategic value to the business. I would say a good value to be somewhere around $250-300 million and it (stake sale) also depends on who the investor would be." Insider goss is that Ness just can't bear to be around Preity after their breakup. So much so that during the IPL matches of their team if Preity stood in dug out, Ness would hang far away in VVIP box. They generally try to avoid each other (especially mama Wadia and Miss P.) but there's just so far you can go when you're technically on the "same team"!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 Responses to "Ness Wadia and Preity Zinta: Game Over."

1. Parth Says:
    March 28th, 2010 at 1:51 pm

hey honestly, they nes wadia should have thought of it before he made her a partner in the team..guess he is regretting it now..but looking at things the way they stand, he may actually be able to exit the team and sell out for a rather ridiculous figure

2. Nisha Says:
    March 28th, 2010 at 11:46 pm

Preity is too "Sikh headed" and can cause "sickness" by her ridiculous behavior. She thinks she is Ms Know it all and is full of herself. With no films at hand she has made presence at IPL a routine affair when there is nothing much she can do there. All those hugs and cries and waves look camera sensitive stunts. And someone pl tell her and Shilpa that putting in some money somewhere does not make u a business woman or man.

3. Malini Agarwal Says:
    March 29th, 2010 at 6:53 pm

So I just heard that they *high-fived* each other at their last game… hmmm curiouser and curiouser (perhaps a ploy to fool Mama W?)

4. Kaviani Says:
    March 29th, 2010 at 7:53 pm

Wow, that's preity harsh, Nisha!

5. Zainab Says:
    March 30th, 2010 at 12:27 am

I really wanna know why they split up?! I thot it was a very smart move from preity to marry a guy who gives her so much importance so as to half owning a team. I think they made a good pair!! But pl give details abt their break up

6. Malini Agarwal Says:
    March 30th, 2010 at 12:32 am

Hello Zainab!

Ok so Stardust last commented on the topic printing this: "It has come to light that the mysterious reason behind Preity Zinta-Ness Wadia break up was nothing but the condition put up by her beau that she would not work in films after their marriage. Preity Zinta out rightly refused to compromised with her choice of freedom in professional matters, and decided to dump Ness Wadia, instead of ending her bollywood career."

Although this may have happened (although their wording just makes it sound a bit dodgy if you know what I mean!) I'm still guessing the main problem was that Ness' mama Maureen Wadia really just never liked Ms. P even a little bit and Ness being a very major Mama's boy…. well, we all know how that one ends, right girls?

http://www.missmalini.com/2010/03/28/ness-wadia-and-preity-zinta-game-over/#comments