Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenidda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
LOVEDDD IT! :) whenever u continue plz message mee:)
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awwww it so like them
love it <3

*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing! glad to see more & more FFs of BenIa. thanks for the PM and do also PM me for future updates!
raveenamc thumbnail

Here is my second update guys, I hope you like it. It is a little shorter, but we will finally get to see some sparks flying between the two and we also see some people finding out! 😉

Part 2

The door opened and Benji's eyes remained fixated on the door. The lights were suddenly turned of and a stoplight was put just on Diya. There was Diya dressed to her best, looking very hip and cute. With every step she took, Benji's heart began to beat faster and faster. Then Uday, being Uday, accidently turned off the light switch, so it was completely dark. Poor Diya, she couldn't see and thing as was getting a little scared. Her pace hastened and the next thing she knew was that she had bumbed into something (or someone) and was falling. Thankfully that someone caught a hold of her. Uday immediately turned on the lights, realizing his mistake. We see Benji holding Diya in his arms and them sharing an eyelock (now that they could see each other). Samrat grins while the others are surprised and shocked.

Uday: "Benji!!!!"

Benji immediately lets of Diya and moves a little away.

Benji: "Erm' Kya hua?"

Uday: "Tumne dedz ko aise kyun pakad rahe the?"

Samrat: "Haan dude, bata na." (in full nautanki as he now knows)

Benji: (glaring ar Sammy) "Oye Uday, teri dedz girne wali thi aur main ne use sambhal liya. Baas."

Uday: "Oh! Really dude? Thanks! Tu bhi meri dedz ko apni dedz ki tarha manta hai, how nice of you Benji!" (Sammy is having trouble controlling his laughter)

Benji: "Aye! No way! Mein tho'" (Mayank catches on to Sammy's thoughts by now)

Nupur: "Mr. Ben aur Uday bhaiya, agar aap dono ki bateni khatam ho gayi hain tho hum Diya ko wish karle?

In this whole confusion, poor Diya was just standing there, gaping away at Benji.

Nupur: "Happy Birthday Diya!"

Diya: no response, still staring

Gunjan: "Diya?"

Suhani: "Diya!"

Diya: "Hmm' oh! Yes?" (thoughts: What were you doing Diya! Benji? Why were you staring at him?)

All Together: "Happy Birthday Diya!"

Diya: "Aww... thanks guys!"

Diya gave them all hugs. When it came to Benji, she felt a little shy. As she gave him a hug, she felt very different. She had never felt like it before. She just wanted to stay in his arms forever. She suddenly pulled back realizing what she was doing. Little did she realize that Benji too felt that spark between them. Lost in their own worlds, they both did not see the looks given to them by Mayank and Samrat. As the girls surrounded Diya to talk to Diya, Samrat and Mayank moved towards Benji, ready to tease him. As they advanced towards him, he snapped out his toughts, and saw them grinning at him.

Benji's thought: "Oh no. Aaj tho main gaya!"

kulsumd thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful part dear.
Wow benji hold dia in his arms....den Omg den dia hug benji....dey felt different...oh now benji has 2 face samrat n mayank..poor benji...tu to gaya..thanx 4 d pm.
C_O_O_L thumbnail
its superb
add me to pm list
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its awesome.plz add me to pm list.
shivangi278 thumbnail
fantastic ff... 👏
loved it,
plzzzz add me to your pm list..
rads14 thumbnail
its awesome..loved it..😉
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AWW! that was again such a cute update :D love it! continue soon!