Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FSM-93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ok kool...=D.....I must say ur fanfic is the reason I fell in love wiz benia...:D
nada thumbnail
plz update the fic na plz plz plz  its so nice
raveenamc thumbnail

I know, I know… This is WAY overdue and late. I am extremely sorry! I had two major finals and now I have 5 AP's exam's coming up, so it has been relly hard for me to make time for this. I am really sorry for the delay guys! I really hope you understand. Sorry again! I hope you guys like this part! Also, please add me as your buddy if you haven't already. It makes my life much easier when sending out PM's.

Recap: Everyone stops and stares at Benji. Realzing what he did, Benji glares at Mayank and Samrat, and then looks down. The others are shocked, but no one notices the crushed look on Diya's face excapt out two geniuses, Samrat and Mayank. Little did Benji know that this confession would help bring Diya and him together, with the help of of his friends/cupids!

Part 5

Nupur is the first one to come out of the shock.

Nupur: "KYA?"

Uday: "No way."

Gunjan: "Sacchi?"

Benji: "Uhh… voh…mein… mein…"

Nupur: "Ab bakre ki tarha mein mein kyun kar rahe ho. Sacchi sacchi bolo abhi, varna…"

Benji: "Dude, mein tumhara best friend hoon aur tumne mujhe nahin bataya. Abh tho tu gaya, ruck tu, baas ruk."

At this, Uday starts to chase Benji while Sammy and Mayank are silently laughing. Soon, Nupur joins this race which eventually leads to Benji running out of the house and to his home.

Uday: "Is bhagam daudi ke baad mujhe bhook lag rahi hai, tho Gunjan, mere liya tum kuch bana sackti ho, please?

Gunjan: "Zaroor Uday bhaiya. Chalo."

Adhiraj: "Hum bhi chalte hain. Bye guys! (Suhani leaves with him)

Samrat: Chalo, mein bhi chalta hoon. Der ho gayi hai, aur mein bhi thak gaya hoon. Lekin kuch bhi kaho, aaj maza bauhot aaya, hai na Mayank? (winking)

Mayank: "Haan! Bilkul Samrat." (he said grinning back)

Diya: "Okay guys. Even im tired so good night! Kal college mein milte hai." (she said sadly)

Nupur caught on to the mischievous looks that Samrat and Mayank passed to each other. Slowly, she crept towards them and listened to their conversation as they planned to leave.

Samrat: "Okay Mayank, tho hum kal Benji ko aur irritate aur tease karenge, theek hai? Nahin tho mujhe pata hai, voh Diya ko kabhi bhi nahin bata payega."

Mayank: "Sounds good Samrat. Lekin kya tumne Diya ke expressions dekhe jab Benji ne chila kar bola?"

Samrat: "Of course dude! They were priceless. Mujhe lagta hai ke Diya bhi BEnji ko pasand karti hai."

Nupur: "KYA?"

At this both Samrat and Mayank look over to where Nupur was standing. She stood shocked while Mayanka nd Samrat became worried over whether their plan would work now or not.

Meanwhile, Diya sat in her room, looking out into the sky, talking to herself. Gunjan was walking by when she heard Diya.

Diya: "Chill Diya. Whats wrong with you. Tum Benji ke bare mein itna kyun soch rahi ho. So what if he loves someone? Is se mujhe kya farq padta hai. Padta hai kya? Par kyun padta hai? Kya mujhe Benji pasand aane laga hai? No way. He is not my type. Lekin phir mujhe aajeb aura cha kyun lagta hai jab voh mere paas hota hai? Aur mujhe bura kyun laga jab usne kaha ke he is in love? Kya mujhe use pyaar hai? Woah! Really? Pyaar, aur Diya? Shayad…"

Gunjan: "KYA"

Diya spun over to see Gunjan staring at her, mouth open, in awe of what she had just said/ was confessing to herself.

From the other side of the house, Gunjan's scream gave Mayank and Samrat the conformation that they needed from Diya's side. Now they were ready for Phase 2.

Precap: Everyone ganging up to bring Diya and Benji together in college. Much teasing and Benji and Diya stuck in traffic.

I hope you guys liked that. Please comment or critize! If there are any silent readers, at least click the like button. Thanks! :D
raveenamc thumbnail
Originally posted by: FSM-93

ok kool...=D.....I must say ur fanfic is the reason I fell in love wiz benia...:D

awww! thanks sooo much! :D
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
soo cute.. your ff is wonderful... it makes falling in love with Benia soo much easier.. beautiful work,look forward to the next part!
rads14 thumbnail
awesome update..!!!
loved it..😊
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesum update...it was worth the wiat!
mayurian-artian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
plz do add me 2 p.m list it waz chooo chweet
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You made it!!!
Our wait was worthy anyway... It was aweeeeeeeesome...
FSM-93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
once agen...rilli nice...=)....I love benia even more now....and the stupid CVs r not even concentrating on benia so much...😛...