Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srishtyluvssaja thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

great story!!

i love it and  i want to here  more storys from you!!
FSM-93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kute...=D...i love benji...:D...and now dia...:P
-LilyGurl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome FF.
Plz Add me to the PM list
but you'll have to move it to the FF section. Posting FFs n the forum is not allowed :)
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hii raveena thanx 4 pm...
read the ff..is funny n cute!!
SaYank r great..lol!!
cant wait 4 confession
continue sooon!!
seee yaaa

Taniya09 thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwww...😊😊😊
it's chooooooooo chweeeeeeeeeeet!!!!
do add me on u'r PM list!! and pl continue!!!
raveenamc thumbnail

Sorry for the delay guys! I was out of town and the had tooo much work this week. Sorry again! I hope you guys like this part! Also, please add me as your buddy if you haven't already. It makes my life much easier when sending out PM's.

Part 4

Uday blares the music and in minutes the Bhushan house it turned into a dicso, all thanks to Benji's hard work. Diya is spellbound when she sees the beautiful decorations. While dancing she decides thanks everyone for the stunning decorations. She gets Uday to stop the music and then walks towards the middle of the floor.

Diya: "Guys, thank you so much for today. I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate this. Really guys, thanks!"

Nupur: "Awww... you are very welcome Diya!"

Mayank: "Actually Diya, more than the rest of us, Benji worked to ge this to work."

Gunjan: "Haan Diya. Benji ne aaj bauhot acha kaam kiya. Isne tho sab ko dant kar tumhare liye, tumhari pasand ke decorations karwae."

Samrat: "Seriously Candy! Aaj tak main ne Nebji ko kisi ladki ke liye itna karte hua nahin dekha."

Upon hearing this Diya blushed. This did not unnoticed by Sammy and Mayank. Both of them then sprung into action.

Mayank: "Diya, I think ke isliye Benji ko tumhe kuch to dena chaiye."

Samrat: "How about a dance? Kyun Candy?"

Diya: "Umm... sure!"

Diya and Benji slowly walked towards each other. Mayank got Uday to turn of all other lights except for on light that was on them. Benji then knelt down and gavs his hand as if to ask Diya. She blushed a bit as she put her hand in his. Uday then turned on slow, romantic music. She felt a little shy and didn't look at him. Benji's hand gradually moved to her waist and held her close to him. She then looked up into his eyes and they moved to the music. Diya was immidetaly captivated and they stood gazing into each other's eyes, saying a million things to each other. Suddenly, the music changed to a fast paced disco song. The spell broke and both of then soon stepped away from each other. Both were unable to place what had just happened. Diya seemed flustered while Benji walked away looking dazed, niether unable understand what just happened. This girls walk up to Diya and start dancing, joined by Uday and Adhiraj. Samrat and Mayank walk up to Benji, ready to get him to confess.

Samrat: "Kya hua Benji?" (snapping)

Benji: "Huh, kuch bhi nahin."

Mayank: "You sure Benji?"

Benji: "Haan, haan." (while looking over at Diya, spellbound)

Samrat: "She is beautfil naa?"

Benji: "Haan, haan." (only looking at Diya)

Mayank: "Angelic naa?"

Benji: "Haan, haan"

Samrat: "You love her naa?"

Benji: "Haan, haan."

At this Samrat and Mayank grin and pat him on his back while laughing. Benji immediately realizes and looks at them, then away blushing.

Samrat: "You do?"

Mayank: "Do you?"

Samrat: "Go on, say it!"

Mayank: "You know you do!"

Samrat: "Bol do!"

Mayank: "Agar humse nahin bole gay tho Diya se kabhi nahin bol payega."

Samrat: "Bol de."

Mayank: "Bolo Benji."

Samrat: "Bol, come on say it."

Mayank: Bol bhi do Benji!"

Benji (frustrated with both of then at this point, screams): "HAAN! YES! I AM IN LOVE! OKAY?"

Everyone stops and stares at Benji. Realzing what he di, Benji glares at Mayank and Samrat, and then looks down. The others are shocked, but no one notices the crushed look on Diya's face excapt out two geniuses, Samrat and Mayank. Little did Benji know that this confession would help bring Diya and him together, with the help of of his friends/cupids!

Precap: Diya is sad in her room, wondering why she was feeling hurt. Samrat involving everyone in this so that they can bring them together.

I hope you guys liked that. Please comment or criticize! If there are any silent readers, at least click the like button. Thanks! :D

Edited by raveenamc - 14 years ago
kulsumd thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wooo...g8 update.
Lykd benia dance...
Sayank vz rockng as usual..feelng bad 4 dia...continue soon n thanx 4 d pm.
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow wow
awsome update yar
rads14 thumbnail
its awesome..!!!
cont soon..!!!
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail