Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

raveenamc

raveenamc

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! This is my first attempt to write a Fanfic. I have fallen in love with this new couple that the CV's are showing us. I am waiting to see more of their scenes, so in the mean time, i decided to make my version of their love story.

The story line will take off from the end of the picnic. Lets assume that the Mayur fight never happened and everyone is happy. Everyone will be back home and are resting. Here is part 1, i will continue one if you like it.

Please bare all the mistakes as it is my frist time. I hope you like it. If you want to be added to the PM list please do tell. Thanks!

Part 1

Late Night:

Benji lay on his bed remember all the fun he had at the picnic. He was gradually falling asleep when Diya's face flashed in front of his eyes. His eyes popped open. A smile slowly began to play on his lips. Quickly, he snapped out it.

Benji's thoughts: "Dude, voh Diya hai. Uday ki sister. Mein uske bare mein aise kyun soch rahan hoon. Voh hamesha se meri dost rahi hai lekin ab yeh… dude stop it! Tu agar aise hi sochta rahe ga to pagal ho jaega. Vaise bhi Uday ke saat reh kar tu aadha pagal ho chukka hai. Aab chup chap soo ja."

Slowly, Benji slowly drifted to sleep while on the other hand Diya was under the same confusion. She too put her thoughts behind her and went to sleep.

The Next Morning:

*ring ring, ring ring* Benji awoke to his phone ringing at 6:30 am. He picked it up, half asleep, without bothering to see who called.

Benji: "Hello?"

Uday: "Benji!"

Benji: "Arey Uday, itni subha mujhe phone kyun kar raha hai? So ja aur mujhe bhi sone de." (he was about to cut the call when…)

Uday: "Nahin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (screams Uday)

Benji: Uday! Chila mat! Bol…"

Uday: "Dude, aaj dedz ka birthday hai aur mein soch raha that ke hume kuch special karma chahiye."

~Once he heard Diya's name, Benji was fully awake.~

Benji: "Aaj Diya ka birthday hai! Aur tumne mujhe pehle kyun nhain remind kiya! Anyways chod. Chal abhi mil aur hum planning karte hain okay?"

Uday: "Benji, tumhe itni fikar kyun ho rahi hai, birthday to meri dedz ka hai na? Aur abhi kyun mile? Baad mein milte hain…"

Benji: Nahin! Hum abhi mil rahe hain. Baas. Bye"

Uday's thoughts: "Ise achanak kya ho gaya?"

Later that day:

All the guys and girls apart from Uday and Diya have gathered at Diya's house and are decorating the house for the surprise party. All have noticed the strage behaviour in BEnji but none of them know why.

Benji: Samrat! Kya kar rahe ho. Diya ko voh acha nahin lage ga! Yeh vale ballons laga. Nupur, cake vale ko phone kiya ki nahin! Jaldi! Mayank aur Gunjan, baki ka khana tayar hai? Guys kya kar rahe ho tum log, come one! Jaldi!

Samrat to the Mayur and Gunjan: "Ise kya hua aaj, yeh itna hyper kyun ho raha hai?

Nupur: "Daal mein zaroor kuch kala hai."

Mayank: "Kuch tho gadbad hai."

Gunjan: "Samrat, tum usse baat kyun nahin karte?"

Samrat: "Theek hai, jaata hoon."

Samrat: "Benji, dude, kya hua. Tum itne hyper kyun ho rahe ho?"

Benji: "Kyun na hoon? Koi bhi dhang se kaam nahin kar raha hai. Meri Diy… (Samrat caught on to that) Mera matlab hai, mere friend ki birthday hai, mein kyun na acha decorate kar doon?"

Samrat: "Tum ne mere liye tho kabhi aise nahin kiya?" (with mischievous grin on his face)

Benji: "Samrat! Jaao, aur mujhe kaam karne do. Go!"

Benji's thoughts: "Yeh mein kya kehne wala tha? Benji, control kar apne aap ko!"

*ding dong*

The door opened and Benji's eyes remained fixated on the door.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi26tanya.dsouzashivangi278coolmimzRichie-Richqueeniddarads14NaBoleTumNa...-Mystery--Nymphadora-MysticNights-BolNaHalke-*Adorable_Anu*ShafooSoulmate_Sanaafshanafreen.PINK.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Benji-Dia Fanfic - Uff.. Teri Ada" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raveenamc

raveenamc

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Index:
Part 1 - Page 1
Part 2 - Page 3
Part 3 - Page 6
Part 4 - Page 8
Part 5 - Page 11

PM List (All who want to be added tell me and add me as their buddy please):
- kulsumd
- sana_sajan