Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

OMG WHAT WAS THAT:)))))))))))

olsen Groupbie
olsen
olsen

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
What was this episode all about, we dont want to see that bg and sups love story which lacks biology(i will have to take that back after yesterdays suhagraat   ROFL ROFL ), physics( ok that guy with his tight chest can keep his sick theories to himself), mathematics( well unlike our tasha where our heart beats for them for like every sec, i feel like puking when i see bg kiss sups hand ROFL ROFL)
, history (unlike our perfect jodha akbar pair Embarrassed Embarrassed these guys look like they have come from an emotionless village where there is only eye contact Sleepy hand contact.Pinch sign contact Sleepy, hug contact which has no body contact ROFL ROFL) and chemistry( 0hh no   ROFL ROFL do not get started on their sugarless chemistry LOL LOL this couple survives on sign, loveless hugs and fake emotions i mean fine they are actors but have mishal and mahi ever make us feel this way. Big smile Big smile as i said they make ours heart beat everytime they share screen space Embarrassed Embarrassed. So cv's please finish this love track quickly Sleepy Sleepy

Edited by olsen - 22 March 2010 at 9:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvtwilight19AbhiAnistranger2roseiwantitall

iwantitall IF-Sizzlerz
iwantitall
iwantitall

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
hahaahh!! ROFL theyy suree knooww hoowww to showw their looveee.. thouughh u mitee kickk meee... butt whenn sups is not peechuu dutta acting all lovey dovey andd neither insultive of dutta.. she doesnt look half that bad! *no kicking me!* ROFL
olsen Groupbie
olsen
olsen

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
well i would agree with you only if that bg had never entered she did seem like a nice girl Wink Wink
iwantitall IF-Sizzlerz
iwantitall
iwantitall

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by olsen

well i would agree with you only if that bg had never entered she did seem like a nice girl Wink Wink
yiipp.. okaaayy nowww m runninngg!! warnaa logg mera khatal kar denge! ROFL
k_sarala Goldie
k_sarala
k_sarala

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by olsen

i mean fine they are actors but have mishal and mahi ever make us feel this way. Big smile Big smile as i said they make ours heart beat everytime they share screen space Embarrassed Embarrassed. So cv's please finish this love track quickly Sleepy Sleepy
Totally true that is what is Chemistry, biology, physics, maths and all for us
stranger2rose IF-Sizzlerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
agree with u they are cheap and sick , have no morals and self control

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index