Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

dutta needs new wardrobe, please creatives

luvhuming Newbie
luvhuming
luvhuming

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
hi guys. to me today's epi was a drag too. loved baji giggling outside the room, dutta's awkwardness and sweetness at the same time, and wow naku's simple beauty.  hated sups romance of course.
but the fact that bohtered me really was that handsome dutta is still wearing the same outfit for almost two weeks now. baji changes into cute kurtas, naku changes, and that chhichori sups cahnges too. why not him??? its bothering me really. i want to see him in white kurta again and that light pinkish shirt he wore when he was concerned about taai's hand and she was telling him that he was naive aur us ko logon ki pehchaan nahi. remember that shirt, that jeans and those chappals---aaaaahhhh, so simple and dashing.
so guys i really want him to change his clothes. did anybody else think the same???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-iPayal-

RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
we all want him to get back to his suits. I really wish we got to see him more in shirts, trousers and suits. but i guess they were working out datta's signature style and have decided to give him the pathani look to correspond to his bhaigiri profession as well as to give him a royal look. Btw Datta doesnt change because all the events occur in a single day. the others change as they were preparing for the party but for datta it was a surprise party.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 22 March 2010 at 9:09pm

iwantitall

luvhuming Newbie
luvhuming
luvhuming

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
haan to yaar wohi look rakhay magar colors to change kar hi sakta hai na. there is green, light blue, maroon, brown, baji se hi mashwara kar ley. us ke kurtay baday cute hotay hain. right?
magar ek baat hai main zyaada tar us ke haath hi dekhtee rahtee hoon aur smile. magar kabhi kabhi lagta hai woh apne kapday dhonay ke liye daal de aur doosray pahe le.Big smile
RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvhuming

haan to yaar wohi look rakhay magar colors to change kar hi sakta hai na. there is green, light blue, maroon, brown, baji se hi mashwara kar ley. us ke kurtay baday cute hotay hain. right?
magar ek baat hai main zyaada tar us ke haath hi dekhtee rahtee hoon aur smile. magar kabhi kabhi lagta hai woh apne kapday dhonay ke liye daal de aur doosray pahe le.Big smile

so far we have seen black, brown and grey-blue. I guess only green and maroon is left from ur wish list. but yes all soild colors wud look good on him.
Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Just an episode back, I thought the same thing....I was wondering if he has the same attire or he has multiple dresses of same style.....

desisisters

RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
nah its the same attire...considering the focus is on datta...they must give him a wider wardrobe.

desisisters

iwantitall IF-Sizzlerz
iwantitall
iwantitall

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
suits loook sooooo hot on myy duttaa Approve

desisisters

luvhuming Newbie
luvhuming
luvhuming

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
hey kshreya. my wish list is waaaaay long, doesnt end at green and maroon. you want me list some of those? ----here it is ---

a thick bracelet
a light yellow kurta
a couple of cute sandals
i do not want him to take rings off his fingers. haaayyyyeeee its so -----Embarrassed
i want to see him writing
want to see him sleeping one more time

hey----remembered something. -----none of the actors are ever shown eating/ chewing . dutta is the only one i have seen chewing on something in every other episode and he looks cute eating unlike others. well, others do not even dare give a shot eating. they dont look cute eating like this guy does.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desisistersstranger2rose

Go to top