Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Plzzzzzzzzz HELP GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Princess_Priya1

IF-Sizzlerz

Princess_Priya1

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

Guys I have a big problem………Its my chachu's marriage sangeet tonight……aur aaj kaa episode………..I don't want to miss it………Confused

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz do u guys have any suggestions……….mere paas ek plan hai…..lekin do u guys have any idea……….help………..kya karoon……….Can't wait for tonight yaar!...............The function is at their palce……….kuch socho naa……….Smile

Uff mera ya hogaa..........

Waisey yesterday........Dutta looked sooooooooooooooo handsome...............OMG..............I am still dreaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Plzzzzzzzzz HELP GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
do what i do...watch on youtube.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess_Priya1

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
youtube gal....thats what I do too....Also, if u have an iPhone or any phone with Data plan, u can watch it while being in the wedding venue!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess_Priya1

Princess_Priya1

IF-Sizzlerz

Princess_Priya1

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Thankx.......I will.............Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top