Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

FF:Hamari Shaadi-Update Chap.5- pg.13 -Aug.6.10 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 14

Prem4everRamsha

Prem4everRamsha

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suryavni

hi ramsha.....  hi surya
good going dear... thank you
loved the theme......tehe ... thanks
prem have a crush on Heer...!!!wow!!!.....yahBig smile
Big smileluv
surya  RamshaEmbarrassed

ps.add me plsEmbarrassed   sure sureSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Hamari Shaadi-Update Chap.5- pg.13 -Aug.6.10 (Page 6)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prem4everRamsha

Prem4everRamsha

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srikrithi

veera did a good job of arranging premeer marriage as heer has a good friend in him
& prem likes her.
prem's family too is happy abt it.
continue soon.

yah!!! sure......

Prem4everRamsha

Prem4everRamsha

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by v_nikhita18

awesomeeeeee start!
loved the chapter.....
prem was very sweet as usual.....Big smile
loved the way he supported heer......
glad that theyr'e marrying......
waiting for the crush to turn into love now!

continue soon!!!!!

thak you!!! yah he is!!  mhmm..... youll have to wait for that part!!!

sure!!!

Prem4everRamsha

Prem4everRamsha

Posted: 27 March 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BabyCupid-

Hay awesome update!! Hay.....Thanks!!
Loved how Prem supported Heer. Yah!!
Do pm me when u update! Suree
Maybe u did but i didn't know because my pm box was full! dont worry happens to me too!!
Anyways loved the updates!  Thanks!!
Do pm me! sure!!
Thanks! no prob...
Update soon!  sure...
Before the weekend plzzzApprove ill update tomorow!!!!
Thanks! Thanks!!

Prem4everRamsha

Prem4everRamsha

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Chapter 3 – Hamari Last Moment…

* Flashback cont.*

Third Person POV

Heer woke up the next morning and walked to the bathroom and taking a quick shower she got dressed in her favorite anarkali, after quite a while she actually felt like she was alive. Heer had not been the depressed type. Ever. Not even when her parents passed away, but then again she had been too young. But the death of her chacha and chachi had really gotten to her, since her chachi was the one who had actually brought her up, and no mistake of it. She had taken care of her quite well even if she had to do all the chores, the cooking and cleaning. Heer had always felt it was her duty to do all that work she was told to do. After all they weren't her real parents yet they still provided for her.

Thinking of her former caretakers made tears come into heer's eyes. But just before they fell over the brim of her eye, there was a knock on the door. She quickly wiped the tears with her dupatta and headed over to the door in a hurried manner. She knew who he was just by the knock on the door, and of course why wouldn't she, after all he had promised to come over and help with the studying.

She opened the door and pasted a smile on her lips.

Prem– "Heyy!!"

Heer- "Hi! Come on in!!" she said with a twisted face.

Prem- "Arre yaar, phir say… I told you no more crying warna… you'll have to stay with me for the rest of your life, so I can watch over you and make sure no more tears come into your eyes!" Prem had said the last line in hopes she would get the hint.

But that just made her smile, a real one this time.

Heer- "It's okay, I won't cry again." Stated Heer without really noticing the real meaning behind that last line.

Prem making sure that nothing would drown into her after the moment was gone, quickly changed the subject, he was more of a moment guy rather than thinking over things a hundred times, he would blurt it out in the spur of the moment. And that's what he expected back, that once the subject was over that no body thought about it either. So if they had gotten hooked up at the moment there, he wouldn't have minded.

Prem- "Arre Heer I brought some breakfast. Aa kar khalo."

Heer- "Prem im okay, your spoiling me too much."

Prem- "On other times do you ever let me??" he said sounding a bit serious.

Heer just quietly walked over without any farther discussion and had breakfast with Prem.

Later on Heer and Prem got straight to studying and only stopped when they had too.

After Heer's exam results had come out she had realized that she had come first in her batch and called Prem up to say thanks to him. He seemed detached but she knew he was busy, for the next day was his first real launch of a project at work, his moment to shine.

Heer- "Oh haan Prem, who kal kay liyay best of luck."

Prem- "Hey! Tumhe kaisay paata??"

Heer- "Mr.Prem Juneja I think your forgetting that your sister Meher Juneja is my best friend."

Prem- "Oh … achaa… tumko usne baataya hai??"

Heer- "haan naa."

Prem- "Acha Heer busy hoon. Baad mein baat kartay hain."

Heer- "Okay byee."

Prem- "Take care"

Later Heer had found out from Meher that Prem's company had loved the project and he was constantly on the move because of that.

That was the last time Heer had talked to Prem, of course before this whole marriage thing had come along. And it seemed after that, Prem didn't even bother to tell Heer about his growing infatuation of her. And Heer never bothered to open her eyes until now.

*Back to the Present*

Heer smiled thinking of Prem, and how she knew she had made the right choice of sending him her marriage proposal. But of course he never really had told her he loved her or that he was happy in marrying her. It had been his parents influence as far as she had known. No real proposal or statement had ever come from Prem himself.

Veera who was driving the car had noticed Heer lost in thought and then suddenly a smile had appeared on Heer's face. Now Veera knew what Heer was thinking about. Prem. Veera smiled as she felt a sudden urge of joy for her friend.

Veera nudged Heer and smiled at her, Heer just smiled back confused. Veera winked at her.

Veera- "Kiya sooch rahi hain Madam??" she said feeling a little smug.

Before Heer could answer her, her phone rang indicating a text message. Heer opened the text and read it.

Heer,

Woh kaam kay silsilay mein kahin jaana pada. Mein raat ko ghar aoon gaa. Till then get settled in. Aur raat ko khana nahi khana mein take-out laa raha hoon, aur tum say kuch baatein bhi karni hain. Till then be careful, aur haan maa bohot excited hai so please excuse her, and don't say I didn't warn you about how excited she is!

Love Prem

Heer's lips slowly turned into a smile after she actually got everything in her system.

1. He cared enough to tell her he was leaving so she wouldn't be surprised

2. He wanted her to get settled in as fast as she could.

3. He had to talk to her, and he was bringing take out so they could eat while they talked.

4. Gayatri aunty was excited!!!

Heer quickly started typing a response for him.

Prem,

Its okay take as long as you want. Woh to mein tumhare beghare bhi settled ho jaoon gi. J Okay, baatein phir raat ko and thanks for the take-out J Don't worry I'm probably more excited then Gayatri aunty!! After all I love your family. Be careful.

Heer. J

She put her cell phone away… and looked out the window.

She noticed they were at their destination.

Hey Guys!!!!

Hope you liked my update… and guys if you want a pm can you please add me to your friends list… so that it's easier for me to send a pm, because I don't get much time because of school…

Don't forget to comment and criticize…. And I want long  comments!!

Don't forget the like button!

RamshaJ

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

marriageshrutisthtrendyfriendspremeer_dewaanicute_san17harshiitiianishajk99sweetanu2314Ayesha103.Suhasini.Captain_Paricuteangelgirl95sweet_gurl93srikrithikptlmasinsuryavnisonia7-scarlett-Pumpkinnnewt2007...Nikhita...MeraCheekuViratcurledupKavya....premeer928Sukrutha

kptl

Goldie

kptl

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
awwww tat was so cute.....
nd so sweet of prem to let her know tat hes out of station.....nd warning her..so she wont get shock...of her life...........

srikrithi

Goldie

srikrithi

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
loved this part.
premeer r cute.
prem specially is so considerate.
continue soon.

Captain_Pari

Goldie

Captain_Pari

Posted: 28 March 2010 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Awesome update!!! So is Heer moving in with the Juneja's??

update soon...

-Luv Pari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top