Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

FF:Hamari Shaadi-Update Chap.5- pg.13 -Aug.6.10 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 14

kptl

Goldie

kptl

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
nice concept.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Hamari Shaadi-Update Chap.5- pg.13 -Aug.6.10 (Page 3)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

annae

annae

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
good concept...plss continue....nd pls add me too to ur pm list..

swa291

swa291

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
do continue and pm me next time

premeer_dewaani

Groupbie

premeer_dewaani

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
gr8 concept.....pm me when u update.....
n yes.......update frequently dnt keep us waiting 4 long!!!!!!!!!

Prem4everRamsha

Prem4everRamsha

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys!!!!!
Here is the PM List!!!
If I missed someone please do tell me!!

premeer_dewaani

swa291

annae

kptl

sweta2005

crystall

NIMMY

Harshiitii

cute_san17

sonia7

sweetanu2314

srikrithi

-Kali-

cuteangelgirl95

masin

Sangeet P

blufate.14

aishwaryagayen

Palkhi_08

-BabyCupid-

Edited by Prem4everRamsha - 23 March 2010 at 8:31pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cute_san17kptlsrikrithimasinCaptain_Parisonia7...Nikhita...curledup

Captain_Pari

Goldie

Captain_Pari

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
hey

plzz add me to the PM list...thnkz

-Luv Pari

-BabyCupid-

IF-Dazzler

-BabyCupid-

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
me too!

Prem4everRamsha

Prem4everRamsha

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Here is the update you guys!! Have fun and dont forget to comment!!!! Big smile

Chapter 2 - As I Headed Off...

Heer's POV

So now I was in my car heading off to Prem's house. Prem and I had been friends since I was in grade 10 and he was in grade 12…. Meher was in grade 9 that time. She was the one who actually introduced us.

Prem had always supported me, and was a really good friend. But I never thought of him as more than a friend. Meher had told me he had a crush on me later on which had obviously come as a surprise, hello; he was Meher's OLDER BROTHER!

I met Prem lots of times but I never returned the feelings for him, and he never showed them. So Veera had kind of made things awkward when she went for my hand in marriage. But Gayatri aunty had obviously loved the idea and so did Lalit Uncle. So when they asked Prem he had said yes. I had disagreed in the beginning but then later on understood that it would be best to be with someone who I knew and trusted instead of with a stranger.

I specifically remember that one time when I actually felt something for him, and was proud I had him.

*Flashback*

7 months ago.

Delhi-

I still wasn't myself, after all chachi and Balwant Uncle had just passed away, and I couldn't go to Ludhiana because of the final exams day after tomorrow. Veera and Meher had gone away for a week, and Veera had had an extension for her Exams. I didn't feel good at all. All I had done was cried and cried and cried. I was still in a loose t-shirt and my pajamas. I didn't know if I was ever going to ever overcome this. After all my only family had died just a day ago.

Of course I was startled when I heard a slight knock on the door. I wiped my tears and walked over to the door wondering who it was, I didn't want anybody bugging me about dinner and all, and I just didn't feel like it.

When I opened the door I was surprised to see Prem standing there, a slight smile on his face, he was holding a take-out bag in one hand and two coffees in the other hand. He looked awesome like usual, his perfectly worked out body with toned arms and abs, his t-shirt wrapped around his muscles like second skin and some comfy looking jeans with some comfy sneakers.

Prem- "Ab andhar bulao gi bhi ya nahi." He said looking at me with a perfect smile playing at his lips.

Heer- "Haan haan, andhar aao na." I said moving aside to let him come in.

Prem- "Arre Heer kya hua??" He said noticing my worn out face and weak body. I guess I was really readable.

Heer- "Um. Prem mere chacha chachi ki kal death ho gayi."

Prem- "Kya?? Oh my gosh heer. I'm really sorry."

Heer- "Tum kyun sorry ho?" I said. It came out harsher than it was intended to. By this time my tears had overflow and I was crying

Prem walked over and gave me a big hug. For some reason all of my pain kind of went away as soon as he touched me and it felt as if I could have been there all my life, right in his arms.

Third Person POV

She rested her head on his chest and they stood like that for who knows how long. Once Heer's tears had dried off she got her head off his chest and walked into the kitchen.

Heer- "Um… Um… woh Prem… kya lo gay??"

Prem- "Heer come on… mein tumaharay liyay laya tha… tumhara favourite Chinese takeout and hot hot coffee!"

Heer- "Yaar Prem, you really shouldn't have." She said without much enthusiasm.

Prem- "Heer if I didn't tum khana kha layti? nahi na… now come here and let's eat… I'm super hungry!!"

Heer walked down to the coffee table where Prem had already started spreading the food and smiled knowing, no matter what happened she had her friends.

Prem went home after watching a movie with Heer and making sure she was feeling okay. He promised to be back first thing tomorrow to help her with her studying.

Heer fell asleep smilingly; knowing when she woke up her Prem would be there.

~~~
 Here was the update!!!! hope you guys like it!!!
The next update is going to be on the weekend!!!!
please please please comment and critisize
Dont forget the like buttonStar
Love,
RamshaSmile

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutisthtrendyfriendscute_san17harshiitiimidnight_bluemunni_sheelaheer193anishajk99sweetanu2314.Suhasini.srikrithimasinCaptain_Paricuteangelgirl95sweet_gurl93punjabi0926kptlkvashishatsonia7Kamal_23-BabyCupid--scarlett-amu142Pumpkinnnewt2007...Nikhita...MeraCheekuViratcurledupKavya....premeer928Sukrutha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top