Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

FF:Hamari Shaadi-Update Chap.5- pg.13 -Aug.6.10 (Page 13)

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
waitinggggggg
Prem4everRamsha Senior Member
Prem4everRamsha
Prem4everRamsha

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Chapter 5: The Convo!

Recap: Heer moves in with the Juneja's for all the ceremonies, Gayatri is excited and the family talks to Heer... Prem and Heer eat together and he tells her not to be nervous and that they can stay friends.

Prem ' So Heer, what are you deciding to do after we get married?? Do you want to stay at home? Get a job? Or just continue studying?

Heer- I'm done my studying though.

Prem ' Haan, I know but iss baar do something you actually like... like interior designing!

Heer- how did you know I like interior designing??

Prem- Heer my sister is very close with me you know, woh mujhe har cheez batati hai jaise woh tumhe batati hai!

Heer- Tumhe Meher ne bataya!

Prem- haan.

Heer- Prem, I don't know about that though... I mean after marriage I have to do all the work and stuff so I might not even have time to get a job or go to school again.

Prem- Heer its just marriage, your life isn't going to change, aur haan, we have ramu kaka to do all the work! In our house nobody does all the work except cook, so you'll be responsible for that once in three days.

Heer- Once in three days?

Prem- Yah one day maa is going to cook, the second day Maya bhabhi, and the last day you, and so on and so forth!

Heer ' oh ok, I guess that sounds reasonable. But im here so why does maa need to cook??

Prem- she likes to cook Love.

With that last word Heer's cheeks turned into a light pink color.

Prem- Toh main kal jaa kar tumhare liyay form bhar doon ga. It starts in September so we have a couple of weeks after the wedding.

Heer- are you sure??

Prem- Im dead sure! Oh haan that reminds me kal maa nay Roka rakha hai phir uske 2 din baad sagai, and then 2 weeks after that the wedding functions begin...

Heer- Oh My gosh! Kal????? That's like crazy, mujhe phir dress bhi kharedni hogi and saree chezain...!!

Prem- Heer don't worry! I already bought that stuff for you whenever you come to my room just pick it up!

Heer- really! Thank you so much Prem!

And quickly she gave him a light hug. This brought a huge smile to Prem's face, and when Heer realized what she had done she quickly started cleaning up the dishes and gathering them to go put them downstairs in the kitchen. As Heer was about to leave to go to the kitchen, Prem grabbed the dishes from her hand.

Prem- Heer I was going down stairs anyways! I'll put them away and bhabhi probably didn't put on the dish washer either so I'll go start that right now! Sab soo chuke hain! You go to sleep too! If you need anything I'll be in the next room!

Heer quietly listened to him and nodded, then walked him to the door. With dishes in his hand he said good night and gave her a light peck on her forehead, causing her to blush like crazy!

As soon as Prem was out of the room Heer quickly locked the door and headed to the washroom to change into her night suit and quickly freshen up.

As she came out in her Mickey mouse pj's she noticed a door leading towards the balcony in her room, so she decided to go sit outside for a while. As she got outside she noticed the full moon in front of her surrounded with lots and lots of stars. She had always loved star gazing, it always seemed to calm her, so she closed her eyes and stood there imagining her parents still here, imagining her chacha, chachi still here, imagining a perfect life.

As Prem sat there working on his laptop he turned around sensing someone in the balcony, and as he turned he sat mesmerized by what he saw, there stood heer in the most adorable night suit ever, her hair loosely tied into a bun, her glasses on, and her eyes closed while she faced the shining moon, which seemed nothing compared to his Heer. That's right. HIS HEER. As he saw her sensing that someone was staring at her he turned around back to his computer and continued on with his work.

As she was staring at the moon she sensed someone looking at her so she turned around to see who, but as she turned around she saw Prem looking like he really needed some sleep, but working on his laptop. As soon as she saw him a smile crept up onto her face. So she lightly knocked on the door to his room.

Prem ' Come in.

Heer- Abhi tak sooay nahi??

Prem- Yaar Heer, I have a huge project due tomorrow so I have to finish it tonight. Issiliyay nahi soya.

Heer- Main kuch help karoon?

Prem- ummm.... do you know how to calculate the financial dephicite a company spends in one year??

Heer- yah!

Passing Heer the files of all the financial spending of the year he got back to work.

About 30 mins. Passed as both continued on with their work. When finally Heer sighed in relief.

Heer- I'm done!

Prem- And I...... Am....... Done!!  Thank you so so so much Heer!! I love you!

Heer didn't know what to say, and a blush immediately showed its way to her cheeks.

Prem- Hey! Friends say that to each other too! - While he winked at her.

Prem- Oh haan your roka ka dress, here it is! He said as he handed it to her.

Heer's Roka Dress: http://www.zeenatstyle.com/2010/02/riyasen-anarkali-churidar-pajama.html

Heer- Prem, it's gorgeous! I love it! Thank you!

Prem- And here is mine, I tried to get them to match, I don't know??

Prem's Roka Sherwani: http://www.partyandweddingdresses.com/embroidered-mens-sherwani-pawd4026a.html

Heer- They do match, and it's very good! Good job Mr. Juneja.

Prem- Thanks! But baaki ki sari shopping you have to do! This took me so damn long to buy, and I don't even think they're the best you deserve.

Heer-  No Prem, they are lovely! Well you better go to sleep, you have the big project and the Roka tomorrow.

Prem- Hey! you too okay? I'll see you in the morning.

Prem walked Heer back to her room and said goodnight. When prem left she locked the door to her balcony too.

That night both Prem and Heer had the best night's sleep!

Precap: The Roka party is in full motion and Premeer cant get their eyes off of each other!

Hi Guys!!!!!!!Smile

OMG I'm sooooooo sorry,I have updated after like 3 months! But I got soo busy!Cry

I gave you a long update this time with links to the clothes premeer are going to be wearing so you should be happy!Big smile

But from now on.... you'll get your updates on time.... If..... I get 3 pages of comments with no spam !!Ouch

So let's aim for page 17 to be your next page of update??WinkConfused

Thanks for all your support and Love!Big smile

Love,

RamshaEmbarrassedStar

Edited by Prem4everRamsha - 06 August 2010 at 3:24pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Gops94harshiitiisankitaharshadeewanisweetanu2314anishajk99-Jyo-sonia7sinak-scarlett-...Nikhita...-SnowKid-asyasahil928Sukrutha

nisha1984 IF-Dazzler
nisha1984
nisha1984

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
nice part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prem4everRamsha

harshadeewani Senior Member
harshadeewani
harshadeewani

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
it was awesum..

Prem4everRamsha

Sukrutha IF-Sizzlerz
Sukrutha
Sukrutha

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
hey nice 1
continue sonn.

Prem4everRamsha

haajoo Goldie
haajoo
haajoo

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
that was an awesome updateee
keep on updatinggg

Edited by Hajz95 - 06 August 2010 at 10:47pm

Prem4everRamsha

NIMMY Goldie
NIMMY
NIMMY

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
hey.........prem is sooo sweet.......... caring............

Prem4everRamsha

-Jyo- Goldie
-Jyo-
-Jyo-

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
hi
i just read ur ff & ireally liked it
veera ne heer ki shadi ki bath ki, she is really different from show, i like her this way.anyways prem is already in love with heer, when ll heer fall for prem????????????????????.loved interaction b/w premeer.
plz pm me when u next update.
continue soooooooon.

Prem4everRamsha

Go to top