Chat Clubs

| Mad Film Club 174 |Membership Closed|NewCC pg126 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Hi Tanzz n Nish...... Bye Anz...... Hug

Nish ya CSK lost again !!!! ROFL

Keep-------------Smiling !!!!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha80

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "| Mad Film Club 174 |Membership Closed|NewCC pg126 (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Priyanka Chopra witnessed Katrina-Ranbir affair?

Mar 17, 2010

Now that Deepika Padukone is taken care of, its time we throw some light on the hushed up love affair of Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor. No this time its not farcical or a press implicated story. Because this time we have a witness. Guess who? Priyanka Chopra, much to the chagrin of Kat!

Last year, during New Year's, a tabloid had reported how Kat had flown to US to be with Ranbir, where he was shooting for Sajid Nadiadwala's Anjaana Anjaani. When she became aware of the expose, the actress who'd claimed to the world that she was in UK with her family for the holidays, hopped on the next flight to London. Once home, she made sure she spoke to everyone from her landline, in order to prove to everyone (mainly Salman) that she was in London. Kat flew to the US a few more times to spend time with her man. She was discreet and made sure that she stayed away from the set, and no-one spotted her there until one night! Sounding like some thriller story! Only it's the expose of a relationship, which brewed behind everyone's back!

Except one night, when she came face-to-face with the film's leading lady Priyanka Chopra. She panicked and the first thing that came to her mind was that now the news would get back home. Since the two actresses are not on talking terms, Kat asked her beau to speak to her and convince her to keep their little secret. And no one found out. Until now, that the unit is back. It is no longer such a secret. Who would like to contain such an explosive piece of news? However, it's not sure who spilled the beans though!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.anjz.nisha80iTangled_25

iTangled_25

IF-Stunnerz

iTangled_25

Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

kangaroo relations momberryHug
i need treatCool
Thank you,.. Oh yeah sure.. After the first salary cheque only Cool ROFLROFLROFL

nisha80

IF-Stunnerz

nisha80

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Steffz-

Thank uEmbarrassed Company name I wont tell here... Wink
 Big smile I only have to get prospects for the company, it involves influencing peopleEvil Smile. I get money for recommending people or simply getting them prospects  Embarrassed 

ok u can tell me da name later..but I wanna know da name Embarrassed
oh thts grtBig smile

whrs da party

Dudu
done wid ur exams?

TJ
pet bhar ke khaya kya LOL

iTangled_25

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha80

happy Ramnavmi everyone Hug

Yup happy Ram Navmi to all u guys !!! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha80iTangled_25

iTangled_25

IF-Stunnerz

iTangled_25

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tomnjerry2

Steffzzzzzzzzz...... i mentioned m going to hav foodie....... now dun question kiski bhook lagi !!!!!!  Tongue Yeh pyaas hai Pepsi ki !!!! ROFL ROFL

Ishaan i doubt u....  !!!!! ROFL

Keep--------------Smiling !!!! Smile
I must have missed that ROFLROFLROFL

Originally posted by Ishan.

Priyanka Chopra witnessed Katrina-Ranbir affair?

Mar 17, 2010

Now that Deepika Padukone is taken care of, its time we throw some light on the hushed up love affair of Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor. No this time its not farcical or a press implicated story. Because this time we have a witness. Guess who? Priyanka Chopra, much to the chagrin of Kat!

Last year, during New Year's, a tabloid had reported how Kat had flown to US to be with Ranbir, where he was shooting for Sajid Nadiadwala's Anjaana Anjaani. When she became aware of the expose, the actress who'd claimed to the world that she was in UK with her family for the holidays, hopped on the next flight to London. Once home, she made sure she spoke to everyone from her landline, in order to prove to everyone (mainly Salman) that she was in London. Kat flew to the US a few more times to spend time with her man. She was discreet and made sure that she stayed away from the set, and no-one spotted her there until one night! Sounding like some thriller story! Only it's the expose of a relationship, which brewed behind everyone's back!

Except one night, when she came face-to-face with the film's leading lady Priyanka Chopra. She panicked and the first thing that came to her mind was that now the news would get back home. Since the two actresses are not on talking terms, Kat asked her beau to speak to her and convince her to keep their little secret. And no one found out. Until now, that the unit is back. It is no longer such a secret. Who would like to contain such an explosive piece of news? However, it's not sure who spilled the beans though!

I dont care about all that...But The picture is more than perfectROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan..anjz.nisha80

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Nish ..... bhar pet khaya.... bahat maza aaya !!!! LOL

Keep-----------Smiling !!!! Smile

nisha80

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz