Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Steffzzzzzzzzz...... i mentioned m going to hav foodie....... now dun question kiski bhook lagi !!!!!!  πŸ˜› Yeh pyaas hai Pepsi ki !!!! 🀣 🀣

Ishaan i doubt u....  !!!!! 🀣

Keep--------------Smiling !!!! 😊
nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
happy Ramnavmi everyone πŸ€—
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
Hi Tanzz n Nish...... Bye Anz...... πŸ€—

Nish ya CSK lost again !!!! 🀣

Keep-------------Smiling !!!!! 😊
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Priyanka Chopra witnessed Katrina-Ranbir affair?

Mar 17, 2010

Now that Deepika Padukone is taken care of, its time we throw some light on the hushed up love affair of Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor. No this time its not farcical or a press implicated story. Because this time we have a witness. Guess who? Priyanka Chopra, much to the chagrin of Kat!

Last year, during New Year's, a tabloid had reported how Kat had flown to US to be with Ranbir, where he was shooting for Sajid Nadiadwala's Anjaana Anjaani. When she became aware of the expose, the actress who'd claimed to the world that she was in UK with her family for the holidays, hopped on the next flight to London. Once home, she made sure she spoke to everyone from her landline, in order to prove to everyone (mainly Salman) that she was in London. Kat flew to the US a few more times to spend time with her man. She was discreet and made sure that she stayed away from the set, and no-one spotted her there until one night! Sounding like some thriller story! Only it's the expose of a relationship, which brewed behind everyone's back!

Except one night, when she came face-to-face with the film's leading lady Priyanka Chopra. She panicked and the first thing that came to her mind was that now the news would get back home. Since the two actresses are not on talking terms, Kat asked her beau to speak to her and convince her to keep their little secret. And no one found out. Until now, that the unit is back. It is no longer such a secret. Who would like to contain such an explosive piece of news? However, it's not sure who spilled the beans though!
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: daffodils.dudu

kangaroo relations momberryπŸ€—
i need treat😎

Thank you,.. Oh yeah sure.. After the first salary cheque only 😎 🀣🀣🀣
nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Steffz-

Thank u😳 Company name I wont tell here... πŸ˜‰
 πŸ˜ƒ I only have to get prospects for the company, it involves influencing people😈. I get money for recommending people or simply getting them prospects  😳 

ok u can tell me da name later..but I wanna know da name 😳
oh thts grtπŸ˜ƒ

whrs da party

Dudu
done wid ur exams?

TJ
pet bhar ke khaya kya πŸ˜†

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: nisha80

happy Ramnavmi everyone πŸ€—

Yup happy Ram Navmi to all u guys !!! πŸ€—
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

Steffzzzzzzzzz...... i mentioned m going to hav foodie....... now dun question kiski bhook lagi !!!!!!  πŸ˜› Yeh pyaas hai Pepsi ki !!!! 🀣 🀣

Ishaan i doubt u....  !!!!! 🀣

Keep--------------Smiling !!!! 😊

I must have missed that 🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by: Ishan.

Priyanka Chopra witnessed Katrina-Ranbir affair?

Mar 17, 2010

Now that Deepika Padukone is taken care of, its time we throw some light on the hushed up love affair of Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor. No this time its not farcical or a press implicated story. Because this time we have a witness. Guess who? Priyanka Chopra, much to the chagrin of Kat!

Last year, during New Year's, a tabloid had reported how Kat had flown to US to be with Ranbir, where he was shooting for Sajid Nadiadwala's Anjaana Anjaani. When she became aware of the expose, the actress who'd claimed to the world that she was in UK with her family for the holidays, hopped on the next flight to London. Once home, she made sure she spoke to everyone from her landline, in order to prove to everyone (mainly Salman) that she was in London. Kat flew to the US a few more times to spend time with her man. She was discreet and made sure that she stayed away from the set, and no-one spotted her there until one night! Sounding like some thriller story! Only it's the expose of a relationship, which brewed behind everyone's back!

Except one night, when she came face-to-face with the film's leading lady Priyanka Chopra. She panicked and the first thing that came to her mind was that now the news would get back home. Since the two actresses are not on talking terms, Kat asked her beau to speak to her and convince her to keep their little secret. And no one found out. Until now, that the unit is back. It is no longer such a secret. Who would like to contain such an explosive piece of news? However, it's not sure who spilled the beans though!

I dont care about all that...But The picture is more than perfect🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
Nish ..... bhar pet khaya.... bahat maza aaya !!!! πŸ˜†

Keep-----------Smiling !!!! 😊
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisha80

ok u can tell me da name later..but I wanna know da name 😳
oh thts grtπŸ˜ƒ

whrs da party

Of course I will tell you, ⭐️⭐️⭐️ But not here πŸ˜‰ The party is soon after my first pay cheque 🀣🀣🀣

Is there some kind of feast today for you guys? 😳Ok, Happy feast πŸ˜³πŸ€—